People who take cold baths never have rheumatism, but they have cold baths.

interests / alt.politics / Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

SubjectAuthor
* Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody
 +* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitBradley K. Sherman
 |`* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody
 | +* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitSiri Cruise
 | |`* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody
 | | `- Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody
 | `- Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody
 `* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody
  `* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitSiri Cruise
   `* Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody
    `- Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This LawsuitNoBody

1
Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<ueuiuu$7e$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31647&group=alt.politics#31647

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit
Date: 26 Sep 2023 12:31:26 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 12:31 UTC

| Hunter Biden sued Rudy Giuliani and his former attorney
| Tuesday, claiming they hacked and manipulated data on an
| external hard drive associated with his laptop.
|
| Giuliani and the attorney, Robert Costello, have frequently
| acknowledged accessing the hard drive's data. The lawsuit
| accuses them of having "dedicated an extraordinary amount
| of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into,
| tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and
| generally obsessing over data that they were given that was
| taken or stolen."
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-sues-rudy-giuliani-attorney-robert-costello-for-hacking-laptop-data/>

--bks

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<ji38hidsslp6bcvq023jp6hjmve66cdlub@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31677&group=alt.politics#31677

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 07:14:03 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 11:14 UTC

On 26 Sep 2023 12:31:26 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Hunter Biden sued Rudy Giuliani and his former attorney
> | Tuesday, claiming they hacked and manipulated data on an
> | external hard drive associated with his laptop.
> |
> | Giuliani and the attorney, Robert Costello, have frequently
> | acknowledged accessing the hard drive's data. The lawsuit
> | accuses them of having "dedicated an extraordinary amount
> | of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into,
> | tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and
> | generally obsessing over data that they were given that was
> | taken or stolen."
><https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-sues-rudy-giuliani-attorney-robert-costello-for-hacking-laptop-data/>
>
> --bks

So...you're saying it is Hunter's laptop after lying to everyone and
saying it wasn't?

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<uf16hg$836$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31680&group=alt.politics#31680

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:17:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:17 UTC

>> | Hunter Biden sued Rudy Giuliani and his former attorney
>> | Tuesday, claiming they hacked and manipulated data on an
>> | external hard drive associated with his laptop.
>> |
>> | Giuliani and the attorney, Robert Costello, have frequently
>> | acknowledged accessing the hard drive's data. The lawsuit
>> | accuses them of having "dedicated an extraordinary amount
>> | of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into,
>> | tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and
>> | generally obsessing over data that they were given that was
>> | taken or stolen."

| As an example, they pointed to an episode of Giuliani's
| podcast 'America's Mayor Live' in February 2023. According
| to the lawsuit, in a video of the podcast, Giuliani "held
| up a laptop computer on camera and announced: 'This belongs
| to Hunter Biden.'"
|
| "He proceeded to brag about having copied Plaintiff's data
| onto his own computer and about having accessed, analyzed
| and manipulated the transferred data," the lawsuit states.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-lawsuit/index.html>

--bks

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<7snahi5q4nnmqhqhq2jmq3qhhe0bq02pbh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31696&group=alt.politics#31696

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:13:18 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 11:13 UTC

On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:17:52 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

> | As an example, they pointed to an episode of Giuliani's
> | podcast 'America's Mayor Live' in February 2023. According
> | to the lawsuit, in a video of the podcast, Giuliani "held
> | up a laptop computer on camera and announced: 'This belongs
> | to Hunter Biden.'"
> |
> | "He proceeded to brag about having copied Plaintiff's data
> | onto his own computer and about having accessed, analyzed
> | and manipulated the transferred data," the lawsuit states.
><https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-lawsuit/index.html>
>
> --bks

I have no issue with him copying the data and analyzing it nor should
you. However, define exactly how he "manipulated" it. They seem to
have missed that explanation.

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<munahipquhk70tto0c5ecng4k3vmnsqsdp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31697&group=alt.politics#31697

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:13:45 -0400

On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 07:14:03 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 26 Sep 2023 12:31:26 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>

>> | Hunter Biden sued Rudy Giuliani and his former attorney
>> | Tuesday, claiming they hacked and manipulated data on an
>> | external hard drive associated with his laptop.
>> |
>> | Giuliani and the attorney, Robert Costello, have frequently
>> | acknowledged accessing the hard drive's data. The lawsuit
>> | accuses them of having "dedicated an extraordinary amount
>> | of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into,
>> | tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and
>> | generally obsessing over data that they were given that was
>> | taken or stolen."
>><https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-sues-rudy-giuliani-attorney-robert-costello-for-hacking-laptop-data/>
>>
>> --bks
>
>So...you're saying it is Hunter's laptop after lying to everyone and
>saying it wasn't?

And Bradley the coward has no answer to a simple question.

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<uf3sqc$3me67$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31702&group=alt.politics#31702

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 05:50:17 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:50 UTC

NoBody wrote:
>>> <https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-sues-rudy-giuliani-attorney-robert-costello-for-hacking-laptop-data/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>> So...you're saying it is Hunter's laptop after lying to everyone and
>> saying it wasn't?
> And Bradley the coward has no answer to a simple question.

What's the chain of custody on the disk drive?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<uf3tko$3mknl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31703&group=alt.politics#31703

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 06:04:23 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 13:04 UTC

NoBody wrote:
>> | "He proceeded to brag about having copied Plaintiff's data
>> | onto his own computer and about having accessed, analyzed
>> | and manipulated the transferred data," the lawsuit states.
>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-lawsuit/index.html>
>>
>> --bks
> I have no issue with him copying the data and analyzing it nor should
> you. However, define exactly how he "manipulated" it. They seem to
> have missed that explanation.

So if I break into you house, go through all your bank statements,
hospital bills, tax returns, you don't have a problem with that.
What are these checks to Tiffany about?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<1obdhipdke0bsu52vb1a7qpq494fc11dbp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31710&group=alt.politics#31710

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:03:48 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:03 UTC

On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 05:50:17 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> So...you're saying it is Hunter's laptop after lying to everyone and
>>> saying it wasn't?
>> And Bradley the coward has no answer to a simple question.
>
>What's the chain of custody on the disk drive?

You answered a question with a different question.

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<5pbdhipg2vrt6g489fadnt41fd1hjbr0ef@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31711&group=alt.politics#31711

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:05:32 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:05 UTC

On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 06:04:23 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-lawsuit/index.html>
>>>
>>> --bks
>> I have no issue with him copying the data and analyzing it nor should
>> you. However, define exactly how he "manipulated" it. They seem to
>> have missed that explanation.
>
>So if I break into you house, go through all your bank statements,
>hospital bills, tax returns, you don't have a problem with that.
>What are these checks to Tiffany about?

I thought it wasn't his laptop....
Your scenario doesn't change any of the statements or bills so how is
that manipulation? Do try to answer a question without diversion
would you?

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<4ubdhi5pmcismfojtu47h7oimmi9ire48f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31712&group=alt.politics#31712

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:06:58 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 11:06 UTC

On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:13:18 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | As an example, they pointed to an episode of Giuliani's
>> | podcast 'America's Mayor Live' in February 2023. According
>> | to the lawsuit, in a video of the podcast, Giuliani "held
>> | up a laptop computer on camera and announced: 'This belongs
>> | to Hunter Biden.'"
>> |
>> | "He proceeded to brag about having copied Plaintiff's data
>> | onto his own computer and about having accessed, analyzed
>> | and manipulated the transferred data," the lawsuit states.
>><https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-lawsuit/index.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
>I have no issue with him copying the data and analyzing it nor should
>you. However, define exactly how he "manipulated" it. They seem to
>have missed that explanation.

And Bradley is again caught lying.

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<92aghi9vkpbmgtmacts2bsduufe56k82mo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31736&group=alt.politics#31736

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 09:53:24 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 13:53 UTC

On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:03:48 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 05:50:17 -0700, Siri Cruise
><chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> And Bradley the coward has no answer to a simple question.
>>
>>What's the chain of custody on the disk drive?
>
>You answered a question with a different question.

And ran away.

Re: Hunter Biden Will Win This Lawsuit

<63aghi5t9k66gkp9gmtrakvhnlg03louhp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31737&group=alt.politics#31737

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 09:53:52 -0400

On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:05:32 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 06:04:23 -0700, Siri Cruise
><chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I have no issue with him copying the data and analyzing it nor should
>>> you. However, define exactly how he "manipulated" it. They seem to
>>> have missed that explanation.
>>
>>So if I break into you house, go through all your bank statements,
>>hospital bills, tax returns, you don't have a problem with that.
>>What are these checks to Tiffany about?
>
>I thought it wasn't his laptop....
>Your scenario doesn't change any of the statements or bills so how is
>that manipulation? Do try to answer a question without diversion
>would you?

And he couldn't so he ran away.