Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.science,soc.culture,alt.politics,alt.atheism
From: 55c.1...@qtq8.net (55c.1056)
Subject: Latest Idiocy - We Live In Alien Sim-Verse and That's Why
Everything's Weird
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 22:48:13 -0400
 by: 55c.1056 - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 02:48 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12566941/ALIENS-controlling-humans-computer-game-explain-multiplicity-religions.html

Are aliens controlling us in a computer game? Leading UFO
expert says the theory would explain the different world
religions

Some scientists believe humans are living in a simulation
controlled by aliens

.. . .

Hey dudes, the religions, they've just been making that
up as they went along for political reasons. No "aliens"
required whatsoever.

A Simu-Verse ? Well, likely nothing deliberate. If you
look into superstrings and such then EVERYTHING, down
to the protons, electrons & quarks, are a sort of "sim",
the emergent properties of those humming little strings.

Peruse Wolfram's tome "A New Kind Of Science" to see
how that can all work.

Why is the HUMAN WORLD so weird and fucked up ?
Well ... look in the mirror monkey boyz .....
not to the sky.

interests / alt.politics / Latest Idiocy - We Live In Alien Sim-Verse and That's Why Everything's Weird