When you're down and out, lift up your voice and shout, "I'M DOWN AND OUT"!

interests / rec.games.trivia / Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in movies

SubjectAuthor
* RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in moviesMark Brader
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in moviesDan Tilque
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in moviesDan Blum
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in moviesJoshua Kreitzer
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in moviesErland Sommarskog
`* RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in moviesMark Brader
 `* Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in moviesErland Sommarskog
  `* Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in moviesMark Brader
   `- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in moviesErland Sommarskog

1
RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in movies

<1_-dnYPNBbOto5v8nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3176&group=rec.games.trivia#3176

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in movies
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 01:24:48 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 06:24 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2011-05-16,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of the Misplaced Modifiers, but have been reformatted
and may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
correct answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
that may appear in these rounds, see my 2021-07-20 companion posting
on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

* Game 2, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)

Answer these 2011 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.

1. Which Canadian entertainment icon was in Toronto this week
signing copies of her new book "From this Moment On"?

2. In another buyout this week, Microsoft is spending
$8,500,000,000 US to acquire which communications company?

* Game 2, Round 2 - Miscellaneous - They were Born This Way:
Maiden Names of Famous Women

Through political appointment or election, all of the following
women achieved fame independently of their husbands. We will
give you their maiden name and their year and place of birth.
You tell us the name by which they are famous.

1. Born Duarte (or maybe Ibarguren, depending on the document),
1922, in Argentina (or maybe Paraguay).

2. Born Li Shumeng, 1914, in Zhucheng, Shandong Province, China.
3. Born Roberts, 1925, in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.
4. Born Mooney, 1873, in Chatsworth, Ontario.
5. Born Mabovitch, 1898, in Kiev, Russian Empire.
6. Born Bourke, 1944, in Balina, Ireland.
7. Born Cojuangco, 1933, in Manila, Philipines.
8. Born Nehru, 1917, in Allahabad, British India.
9. Born Heath, 1964, in Sandpoint, Idaho.
10. Born Poy, 1939, in Hong Kong.

* Game 2, Round 3 - Entertainment - Shoot the Piano Player

All questions pertain to pianos, pianists, and the movies.

1. In Truffaut's 1960 classic, "Shoot the Piano Player" ("Tirez sur
le pianiste"), what famous French crooner plays the piano
player?

2. Who is the English actor who affects an embarrassing
faux-Polish accent to play the role of Chopin in the 1991
film, "Impromptu"?

3. Which Canadian Shakespearean actor depicts Glenn Gould in
1993's "32 Short Films about Glenn Gould"?

4. Who plays pop star Jerry Lee Lewis in the 1998 biopic "Great
Balls of Fire"?

5. In Jane Campion's "The Piano", actress Holly Hunter actually
plays the pieces. But who wrote the piano music for the film?

6. Name the ragtime pianist whose compositions were adapted by
Marvin Hamlisch for the soundtrack of "The Sting".

7. In 1996's "Shine", Geoffrey Rush plays pianist David Helfgott,
who drives himself to a nervous breakdown trying to master
the notoriously difficult music of *which classical composer*?

8. Director Ken Russell wanted to portray this classical composer
as the world's first pop star, so he recruited another
pop star, Roger Daltrey, to play him. Who is the
pianist/composer?

9. Roman Polanski's "The Pianist" is based on the memoirs
of Wladislaw Szpilman ["speel-man"], a classical pianist who
died in 2000, two years before *which actor* earned an Oscar
for portraying him?

10. Two years after that, the Best Actor award went once again
to an actor playing a real-life pianist. This legendary
singer and pianist died only months before the 2004 release
of the film about his life. Name him.

After completing the round, please decode the rot13: Vs lbh nafjrerq
"Dhnvq" sbe nal dhrfgvba, jr arrq gur svefg anzr. Tb onpx naq
chg vg va.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "No matter how much you push the envelope,
msb@vex.net | it'll still be stationery."

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in movies

<se5mvf$js6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3177&group=rec.games.trivia#3177

From: dtil...@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 01:45:34 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 08:45 UTC

On 7/31/21 11:24 PM, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 2, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)
>
> Answer these 2011 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. Which Canadian entertainment icon was in Toronto this week
> signing copies of her new book "From this Moment On"?

Celine Dion (total WAG)

> 2. In another buyout this week, Microsoft is spending
> $8,500,000,000 US to acquire which communications company?
>

> * Game 2, Round 2 - Miscellaneous - They were Born This Way:
> Maiden Names of Famous Women
>
> Through political appointment or election, all of the following
> women achieved fame independently of their husbands. We will
> give you their maiden name and their year and place of birth.
> You tell us the name by which they are famous.
>
> 1. Born Duarte (or maybe Ibarguren, depending on the document),
> 1922, in Argentina (or maybe Paraguay).

Eva Peron

> 2. Born Li Shumeng, 1914, in Zhucheng, Shandong Province, China.

Madame Chiang Kai Shek

> 3. Born Roberts, 1925, in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.

Margaret Thatcher

> 4. Born Mooney, 1873, in Chatsworth, Ontario.
> 5. Born Mabovitch, 1898, in Kiev, Russian Empire.
> 6. Born Bourke, 1944, in Balina, Ireland.
> 7. Born Cojuangco, 1933, in Manila, Philipines.

Imelda Marcos

> 8. Born Nehru, 1917, in Allahabad, British India.

Indira Gandhi

> 9. Born Heath, 1964, in Sandpoint, Idaho.
> 10. Born Poy, 1939, in Hong Kong.
>

> * Game 2, Round 3 - Entertainment - Shoot the Piano Player
>
> All questions pertain to pianos, pianists, and the movies.
>
> 1. In Truffaut's 1960 classic, "Shoot the Piano Player" ("Tirez sur
> le pianiste"), what famous French crooner plays the piano
> player?
>
> 2. Who is the English actor who affects an embarrassing
> faux-Polish accent to play the role of Chopin in the 1991
> film, "Impromptu"?
>
> 3. Which Canadian Shakespearean actor depicts Glenn Gould in
> 1993's "32 Short Films about Glenn Gould"?
>
> 4. Who plays pop star Jerry Lee Lewis in the 1998 biopic "Great
> Balls of Fire"?
>
> 5. In Jane Campion's "The Piano", actress Holly Hunter actually
> plays the pieces. But who wrote the piano music for the film?
>
> 6. Name the ragtime pianist whose compositions were adapted by
> Marvin Hamlisch for the soundtrack of "The Sting".

Scott Joplin

--
Dan Tilque

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in movies

<se6ah3$nlk$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3178&group=rec.games.trivia#3178

From: too...@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:19:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 14:19 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 2, Round 2 - Miscellaneous - They were Born This Way:
> Maiden Names of Famous Women

> 1. Born Duarte (or maybe Ibarguren, depending on the document),
> 1922, in Argentina (or maybe Paraguay).

Eva Peron

> 2. Born Li Shumeng, 1914, in Zhucheng, Shandong Province, China.

Mao

> 3. Born Roberts, 1925, in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.

Margaret Thatcher

> 7. Born Cojuangco, 1933, in Manila, Philipines.

Corazon Aquino

> 8. Born Nehru, 1917, in Allahabad, British India.

Indira Gandhi

> * Game 2, Round 3 - Entertainment - Shoot the Piano Player

> 4. Who plays pop star Jerry Lee Lewis in the 1998 biopic "Great
> Balls of Fire"?

Dennis Quaid

> 6. Name the ragtime pianist whose compositions were adapted by
> Marvin Hamlisch for the soundtrack of "The Sting".

Joplin

> 8. Director Ken Russell wanted to portray this classical composer
> as the world's first pop star, so he recruited another
> pop star, Roger Daltrey, to play him. Who is the
> pianist/composer?

Liszt

> 9. Roman Polanski's "The Pianist" is based on the memoirs
> of Wladislaw Szpilman ["speel-man"], a classical pianist who
> died in 2000, two years before *which actor* earned an Oscar
> for portraying him?

Adrien Brody

> 10. Two years after that, the Best Actor award went once again
> to an actor playing a real-life pianist. This legendary
> singer and pianist died only months before the 2004 release
> of the film about his life. Name him.

Liberace

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in movies

<XnsAD7970FD4E56Egromit82hotmailcom@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3179&group=rec.games.trivia#3179

From: gromi...@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 16:06:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 16:06 UTC

msb@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:1_-dnYPNBbOto5v8nZ2dnUU7-
dnNnZ2d@giganews.com:

> * Game 2, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)
>
> Answer these 2011 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. Which Canadian entertainment icon was in Toronto this week
> signing copies of her new book "From this Moment On"?

Shania Twain
> * Game 2, Round 2 - Miscellaneous - They were Born This Way:
> Maiden Names of Famous Women
>
> Through political appointment or election, all of the following
> women achieved fame independently of their husbands. We will
> give you their maiden name and their year and place of birth.
> You tell us the name by which they are famous.
>
> 1. Born Duarte (or maybe Ibarguren, depending on the document),
> 1922, in Argentina (or maybe Paraguay).

Eva Peron
> 2. Born Li Shumeng, 1914, in Zhucheng, Shandong Province, China.

Jiang Qing

> 3. Born Roberts, 1925, in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.

Margaret Thatcher

> 5. Born Mabovitch, 1898, in Kiev, Russian Empire.

Golda Meir

> 7. Born Cojuangco, 1933, in Manila, Philipines.

Corazon Aquino

> 8. Born Nehru, 1917, in Allahabad, British India.

Indira Gandhi

> 9. Born Heath, 1964, in Sandpoint, Idaho.

Sarah Palin

> * Game 2, Round 3 - Entertainment - Shoot the Piano Player
>
> All questions pertain to pianos, pianists, and the movies.
>
> 1. In Truffaut's 1960 classic, "Shoot the Piano Player" ("Tirez sur
> le pianiste"), what famous French crooner plays the piano
> player?

Aznavour

> 4. Who plays pop star Jerry Lee Lewis in the 1998 biopic "Great
> Balls of Fire"?

Dennis Quaid

> 5. In Jane Campion's "The Piano", actress Holly Hunter actually
> plays the pieces. But who wrote the piano music for the film?

Nyman
> 6. Name the ragtime pianist whose compositions were adapted by
> Marvin Hamlisch for the soundtrack of "The Sting".

Joplin

> 8. Director Ken Russell wanted to portray this classical composer
> as the world's first pop star, so he recruited another
> pop star, Roger Daltrey, to play him. Who is the
> pianist/composer?

Liszt

> 9. Roman Polanski's "The Pianist" is based on the memoirs
> of Wladislaw Szpilman ["speel-man"], a classical pianist who
> died in 2000, two years before *which actor* earned an Oscar
> for portraying him?

Brody
> 10. Two years after that, the Best Actor award went once again
> to an actor playing a real-life pianist. This legendary
> singer and pianist died only months before the 2004 release
> of the film about his life. Name him.

Ray Charles
--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3: maiden names, pianos in movies

<XnsAD7A68FC88B9FYazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3180&group=rec.games.trivia#3180

From: esq...@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 10:19:14 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 08:19 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 2, Round 2 - Miscellaneous - They were Born This Way:
> Maiden Names of Famous Women
>
> 1. Born Duarte (or maybe Ibarguren, depending on the document),
> 1922, in Argentina (or maybe Paraguay).

Isabel Perón
> 3. Born Roberts, 1925, in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.

Margaret Thatcher

> 7. Born Cojuangco, 1933, in Manila, Philipines.

Corazón Aquino

> 8. Born Nehru, 1917, in Allahabad, British India.

Indira Gandhi

> * Game 2, Round 3 - Entertainment - Shoot the Piano Player
>
> 6. Name the ragtime pianist whose compositions were adapted by
> Marvin Hamlisch for the soundtrack of "The Sting".

Scott Joplin
> 7. In 1996's "Shine", Geoffrey Rush plays pianist David Helfgott,
> who drives himself to a nervous breakdown trying to master
> the notoriously difficult music of *which classical composer*?

Liszt
> 8. Director Ken Russell wanted to portray this classical composer
> as the world's first pop star, so he recruited another
> pop star, Roger Daltrey, to play him. Who is the
> pianist/composer?

Chopin

RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in movies

<duednbB2bfz9hZf8nZ2dnUU7-dvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3181&group=rec.games.trivia#3181

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in movies
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 23:32:32 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 04:32 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on
> 2011-05-16, and should be interpreted accordingly... For further
> information... see my 2021-07-20 companion posting on "Reposted
> Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

> * Game 2, Round 1 - Current Events (excerpt)

> Answer these 2011 questions if you like for fun, but for no points.

> 1. Which Canadian entertainment icon was in Toronto this week
> signing copies of her new book "From this Moment On"?

Shania Twain. Joshua got this.

> 2. In another buyout this week, Microsoft is spending
> $8,500,000,000 US to acquire which communications company?

Skype.

> * Game 2, Round 2 - Miscellaneous - They were Born This Way:
> Maiden Names of Famous Women

This was the easiest round in the original game.

> Through political appointment or election, all of the following
> women achieved fame independently of their husbands. We will
> give you their maiden name and their year and place of birth.
> You tell us the name by which they are famous.

> 1. Born Duarte (or maybe Ibarguren, depending on the document),
> 1922, in Argentina (or maybe Paraguay).

Eva ("Evita") Perón. 4 for everyone -- Dan Tilque, Dan Blum,
Joshua, and Erland.

In 2011 Erland said she did not really meet the description.

> 2. Born Li Shumeng, 1914, in Zhucheng, Shandong Province, China.

Jiang Qing or Madame (Mrs.) Mao. I accepted "Mao". 4 for Dan Blum
and Joshua.

> 3. Born Roberts, 1925, in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.

Margaret Thatcher. 4 for everyone.

> 4. Born Mooney, 1873, in Chatsworth, Ontario.

Nellie McClung.

> 5. Born Mabovitch, 1898, in Kiev, Russian Empire.

Golda Meir. 4 for Joshua.

> 6. Born Bourke, 1944, in Balina, Ireland.

Mary Robinson.

> 7. Born Cojuangco, 1933, in Manila, Philipines.

Corazon Aquino. 4 for Dan Blum, Joshua, and Erland.

> 8. Born Nehru, 1917, in Allahabad, British India.

Indira Gandhi. 4 for everyone.

> 9. Born Heath, 1964, in Sandpoint, Idaho.

Sarah Palin. 4 for Joshua.

> 10. Born Poy, 1939, in Hong Kong.

Adrienne Clarkson.

> * Game 2, Round 3 - Entertainment - Shoot the Piano Player

> All questions pertain to pianos, pianists, and the movies.

> 1. In Truffaut's 1960 classic, "Shoot the Piano Player" ("Tirez sur
> le pianiste"), what famous French crooner plays the piano
> player?

Charles Aznavour. 4 for Joshua.

> 2. Who is the English actor who affects an embarrassing
> faux-Polish accent to play the role of Chopin in the 1991
> film, "Impromptu"?

Hugh Grant.

> 3. Which Canadian Shakespearean actor depicts Glenn Gould in
> 1993's "32 Short Films about Glenn Gould"?

Colm Feore.

> 4. Who plays pop star Jerry Lee Lewis in the 1998 biopic "Great
> Balls of Fire"?

Dennis Quaid. (Both names required.) 4 for Dan Blum and Joshua.

> 5. In Jane Campion's "The Piano", actress Holly Hunter actually
> plays the pieces. But who wrote the piano music for the film?

Michael Nyman. 4 for Joshua.

> 6. Name the ragtime pianist whose compositions were adapted by
> Marvin Hamlisch for the soundtrack of "The Sting".

Scott Joplin. 4 for everyone.

Anachronism alert: the movie is set in the 1930s, but Joplin's
music was written in the 1910s.

> 7. In 1996's "Shine", Geoffrey Rush plays pianist David Helfgott,
> who drives himself to a nervous breakdown trying to master
> the notoriously difficult music of *which classical composer*?

Sergei Rachmaninoff.

> 8. Director Ken Russell wanted to portray this classical composer
> as the world's first pop star, so he recruited another
> pop star, Roger Daltrey, to play him. Who is the
> pianist/composer?

Franz Liszt (in "Lisztomania"). 4 for Dan Blum and Joshua.

> 9. Roman Polanski's "The Pianist" is based on the memoirs
> of Wladislaw Szpilman ["speel-man"], a classical pianist who
> died in 2000, two years before *which actor* earned an Oscar
> for portraying him?

Adrien Brody. 4 for Dan Blum and Joshua.

> 10. Two years after that, the Best Actor award went once again
> to an actor playing a real-life pianist. This legendary
> singer and pianist died only months before the 2004 release
> of the film about his life. Name him.

Ray Charles. (Jamie Foxx in "Ray".) 4 for Joshua.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 2 ROUNDS-> 2 3 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Mis Ent
Joshua Kreitzer 28 28 56
Dan Blum 20 16 36
Erland Sommarskog 16 4 20
Dan Tilque 12 4 16

--
Mark Brader | "Life is mundane until it is not,
Toronto | and then the mundane can look serene."

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in movies

<XnsAD7C668C33015Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3183&group=rec.games.trivia#3183

From: esq...@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 10:04:51 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 08:04 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
>> 1. Born Duarte (or maybe Ibarguren, depending on the document),
>> 1922, in Argentina (or maybe Paraguay).
>
> Eva ("Evita") Perón. 4 for everyone -- Dan Tilque, Dan Blum,
> Joshua, and Erland.
>
> In 2011 Erland said she did not really meet the description.

More precisely, she was never elected or appointed to a position as
far as I recalled. I withheld this comment this time. Which was kind of a
good thing, since I messed up the first name, and instead named a person
who actually was elected (with disastrous results), but whose maiden
name presumably something else. So I guess that I should have any
points here.
>> 9. Born Heath, 1964, in Sandpoint, Idaho.
>
> Sarah Palin. 4 for Joshua.
So I guess that she would be the person asked for. But then I could
not recall her name. Which I was more relieved by than anything else.

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in movies

<Z7udnamz_ocLcJf8nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3187&group=rec.games.trivia#3187

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 14:42:14 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:42 UTC

Mark Brader:
>> Eva ("Evita") Perón. 4 for everyone -- Dan Tilque, Dan Blum,
>> Joshua, and Erland.
>>
>> In 2011 Erland said she did not really meet the description.

Erland Sommarskog:
> More precisely, she was never elected or appointed to a position as
> far as I recalled. I withheld this comment this time. Which was kind of a
> good thing, since I messed up the first name,

Which, as usual, you were never asked to give!

> and instead named a person who actually was elected (with disastrous
> results) ...

Oops. 4 for Dan Tilque, Dan Blum, and Joshua only.

Scores, if there are now no errors:

GAME 2 ROUNDS-> 2 3 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Mis Ent
Joshua Kreitzer 28 28 56
Dan Blum 20 16 36
Erland Sommarskog 12 4 16
Dan Tilque 12 4 16

--
Mark Brader "The world little knows or cares the storm
Toronto through which you have had to pass. It asks only

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 2, Rounds 2-3 answers: maiden names, pianos in movies

<XnsAD7DE7B99A6F5Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3191&group=rec.games.trivia#3191

From: esq...@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:46:46 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 20:46 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> Erland Sommarskog:
>> More precisely, she was never elected or appointed to a position as
>> far as I recalled. I withheld this comment this time. Which was kind of a
>> good thing, since I messed up the first name,
>
> Which, as usual, you were never asked to give!

I know that. Whence I felt obliged to point out your scoring error.

(And I cannot come with an excuse that you deceivable wording made
me think that you actually had Isabel in mind. I know that as I wrote
down the answer, I was thinking "but she never had any office", so I
obviously had Evita in mind.)