Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:31:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never - Well, at least I won't be able to see it. But, today, the world is turning toward China, turning away from America...
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:31 UTC

When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never - Well, at least I won't be able to see it. But, today, the world is turning toward China, turning away from America...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/china-rule-world-maybe-never-210013340.html

Re: When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never - Well, at least I won't be able to see it. But, today, the world is turning toward China, turning away from America...

<519d90eb-714a-4a23-bdf8-2bd1690b41d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3242&group=soc.culture.china#3242

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 02:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 09:53 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 3:31:20 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never - Well, at least I won't be able to see it. But, today, the world is turning toward China, turning away from America...
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/china-rule-world-maybe-never-210013340..html
---------

China has already said it would want a multipolar world.

Also, if we look at history, China will not rule the world like the US has been doing. China has traded with Southeast Asia for millennia, yet it has not colonized the region. The Europeans (Portuguese, Dutch, British, Spaniards and French) then arrived in Southeast Asia, and they immediately colonized the poor folks there, and looted the place. The Dutch East India Company , deriving its wealth from Indonesia, became the biggest company in history, capitalized at US$7.4 trillion, easily dwarfing Amazon. The Americans arrived later in the Philippines as heroes, promising the Filipinos independence if they helped the US to kick out the colonial master, Spain, from their own country. The Filipinos lent their support to the Americans, who upon kicking out Spain, unceremoniously broke their promise and colonized the Philippines, killing 200,000 to a million Filipinos in the process (including civilians who died of starvation due to the war).

As usual, the racist, imperial west keep projecting their evil and stupidity onto China, and think China would do the same as they did.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never - Well, at least I won't be able to see it. But, today, the world is turning toward China, turning away from America...