Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After
China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over
control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries
not to meddle in its goal or und
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 02:30 UTC

Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or underestimate its power.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-official-sees-dangerous-delicate-balance-with-taiwan-after-china-warns-of-war/ar-AALQst9?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or

<6a22c4fe-d109-4094-87a9-16e904665995n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3214&group=soc.culture.china#3214

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 02:37 UTC

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 7:30:03 PM UTC-7, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or underestimate its power.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-official-sees-dangerous-delicate-balance-with-taiwan-after-china-warns-of-war/ar-AALQst9?ocid=msedgntp

Japan vows to defend Taiwan alongside the US if China invades - Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War!!! Well!!! I guess Japan didn't expect this response from the U.S.!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/japan-vows-to-defend-taiwan-alongside-the-us-if-china-invades/ar-AALPZ4v?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or

<6f6b93a4-02b1-4b9c-8977-b1824cd0714an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3239&group=soc.culture.china#3239

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 02:25:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 09:25 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:37:53 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 7:30:03 PM UTC-7, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> > Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or underestimate its power.
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-official-sees-dangerous-delicate-balance-with-taiwan-after-china-warns-of-war/ar-AALQst9?ocid=msedgntp
> Japan vows to defend Taiwan alongside the US if China invades - Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War!!! Well!!! I guess Japan didn't expect this response from the U.S.!!!!
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/japan-vows-to-defend-taiwan-alongside-the-us-if-china-invades/ar-AALPZ4v?ocid=msedgntp
---------

Japan has no bloody business "defending" Taiwan. Same for the US.

Wakalukong

Re: Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or

<1c594e09-2b4c-4dba-aa5c-f83a104aba68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3252&group=soc.culture.china#3252

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 08:50:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 15:50 UTC

On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 2:25:34 AM UTC-7, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:37:53 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 7:30:03 PM UTC-7, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> > > Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or underestimate its power.
> > >
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-official-sees-dangerous-delicate-balance-with-taiwan-after-china-warns-of-war/ar-AALQst9?ocid=msedgntp
> > Japan vows to defend Taiwan alongside the US if China invades - Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War!!! Well!!! I guess Japan didn't expect this response from the U.S.!!!!
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/japan-vows-to-defend-taiwan-alongside-the-us-if-china-invades/ar-AALPZ4v?ocid=msedgntp
> ---------
>
> Japan has no bloody business "defending" Taiwan. Same for the US.
>
> Wakalukong

"Defending" Taiwan? Against what??? China has no need to invade and kill Chinese people!!! Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.

interests / soc.culture.china / Biden Official Sees 'Dangerous,' 'Delicate' Balance With Taiwan After China Warns of War - President Xi Jinping says he sees China taking over control of Taiwan as a "historic mission" and officials warned adversaries not to meddle in its goal or und