Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56d.1...@ztq9.net (56d.1152)
Subject: Ukraine Claims Over 5000 Russians Killed In Past Two Weeks
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 01:40:57 -0400
 by: 56d.1152 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 05:40 UTC

https://www.euronews.com/2023/10/27/ukraine-war-in-maps-kyiv-says-russian-forces-have-suffered-heavy-losses-near-avdiivka-and-

Euronews correspondent Sasha Vakulina reports on the latest
situation in Ukraine as Kyiv says Russian forces have suffered
heavy losses.

Around 5,000 Russian personnel have been killed or wounded
near Avdiivka and Marinka since 10 October, according to the
Ukrainian Southern Tavriisk Group of Forces Spokesperson
Colonel Oleksandr Shtupun.

He added that some 400 armoured vehicles have been destroyed
in the region.

Russia has not confirmed or denied that claim.

According to the Institute for the Study of War, "satellite
imagery has confirmed that the Russian military has lost at
least 109 military vehicles, primarily armoured fighting
vehicles and tanks, near Avdiivika between October 10 and 20."

.. . .

Ukraine - HEARD OF IT LATELY ? - may be exaggerating,
but the outside sources still back up considerable
Russian losses in armor/vehicles during the time
period.

The Israel thing has almost entirely wiped Ukraine
of the MSM map. Sorry folks, it' STILL going on
and STILL very important.

This war has HURT almighty Russia in more ways than
one. IMHO it's still the BEST MONEY SPENT for the
goals of the 'free' world.

Re: Ukraine Claims Over 5000 Russians Killed In Past Two Weeks

<o9psjihnk41qklvth89hoehg56t7hlncaq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32350&group=alt.politics#32350

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 10:00:56 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:00 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 01:40:57 -0400, "56d.1152" <56d.1152@ztq9.net> wrote:

>Around 5,000 Russian personnel have been killed or wounded
>near Avdiivka and Marinka since 10 October, according to the
>Ukrainian Southern Tavriisk Group of Forces Spokesperson
>Colonel Oleksandr Shtupun.
>
>He added that some 400 armoured vehicles have been destroyed
>in the region.
>
>Russia has not confirmed or denied that claim.

<https://twitter.com/TonyaLevchuk/status/1717158589725302984?s=20>
(Do not watch if you're a snowflake)

Swill
--
We've invested more than Russia's total annual defense budget
in Ukraine's newest industry, Manufacturing dead Russians. LOL!

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.