Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:33:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Rachel Marsden: After American failure in Afghanistan, China is
trying another approach - As the old adage goes, the definition of stupidity
is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Is
anyone in charge going to do any soul
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 02:33 UTC

Rachel Marsden: After American failure in Afghanistan, China is trying another approach - As the old adage goes, the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Is anyone in charge going to do any soul searching to ask why history has yet again repeated itself in Afghanistan?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/rachel-marsden-after-american-failure-in-afghanistan-china-is-trying-another-approach/ar-AALQjmP?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Rachel Marsden: After American failure in Afghanistan, China is trying another approach - As the old adage goes, the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Is anyone in charge going to do any

<3571917d-7a3f-44b6-8be2-0b099a5cd801n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3240&group=soc.culture.china#3240

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed9.news.xs4all.nl!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 02:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 09:28 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:33:30 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> Rachel Marsden: After American failure in Afghanistan, China is trying another approach - As the old adage goes, the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Is anyone in charge going to do any soul searching to ask why history has yet again repeated itself in Afghanistan?
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/rachel-marsden-after-american-failure-in-afghanistan-china-is-trying-another-approach/ar-AALQjmP?ocid=msedgntp
---------

"Another approach" suggests that China wants to subjugate Afghanistan, like the US. Americans are always projecting their evil and stupidity onto others. China wants to trade, something that never crossed America's mind when it went into Afghanistan.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Rachel Marsden: After American failure in Afghanistan, China is trying another approach - As the old adage goes, the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Is anyone in charge going to do any