Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything. -- Bob Dylan

interests / alt.politics / Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

SubjectAuthor
* Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionDavid Hartung
|+* Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionBradley K. Sherman
||`* Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionDavid Hartung
|| +- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionBradley K. Sherman
|| +* Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionSiri Cruise
|| |`- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Electionsuper70s
|| +- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionMax Boot
|| `- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionNoBody
|+- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionSiri Cruise
|+- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionMax Boot
|`- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionMitchell Holman
`* Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionNoBody
 `- Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost ElectionPipewrench Peterson

1
Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<ui2p6v$ktr$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32498&group=alt.politics#32498

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election
Date: 3 Nov 2023 12:31:27 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 12:31 UTC

| During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
| a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
| president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
| Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
| Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
|
| Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
| the document in question stated that full control of
| Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
| January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
| Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
| Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
| Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
<https://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-document-may-prove-he-knew-he-lost-election-legal-analyst-1840116>

--bks

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<x1idnWLuX7bpktj4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32507&group=alt.politics#32507

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:19:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:19 UTC

On 11/3/23 07:31, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> | During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
> | a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
> | president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
> | Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
> | Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
> |
> | Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
> | the document in question stated that full control of
> | Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
> | January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
> | Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
> | Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
> | Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
> <https://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-document-may-prove-he-knew-he-lost-election-legal-analyst-1840116>

All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<ui334m$fgl$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32508&group=alt.politics#32508

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:20:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:20 UTC

David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:
>> | During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
>> | a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
>> | president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
>> | Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
>> | Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
>> |
>> | Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
>> | the document in question stated that full control of
>> | Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
>> | January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
>> | Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
>> | Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
>> | Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
>All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.

Which is different from what Trump was saying in public. Case closed.

--bks

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<wlKdnXwC4NUEjdj4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32509&group=alt.politics#32509

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:24:09 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:24 UTC

On 11/3/23 10:20, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.
>
> Which is different from what Trump was saying in public. Case closed.

All of which has nothing to do with any criminal trial.

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<ui33q9$a1o$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32510&group=alt.politics#32510

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:32:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:32 UTC

David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>>> All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.
>>
>> Which is different from what Trump was saying in public. Case closed.
>
>All of which has nothing to do with any criminal trial.

What part of "mens rea" do you not understand?

--bks

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<ui35qe$2rd1o$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32511&group=alt.politics#32511

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 09:06:37 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 16:06 UTC

David Hartung wrote:
> On 11/3/23 07:31, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | ...
>>   | During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
>>   | a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
>>   | president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
>>   | Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
>>   | Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
>>   | Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
>>   | the document in question stated that full control of
>>   | Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
>>   | January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
>>   | Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
>>   | Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
>>   | Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-document-may-prove-he-knew-he-lost-election-legal-analyst-1840116>
>>

> All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral
> vote.

What was the electoral vote he accepted?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<ui36d3$2rh1a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32512&group=alt.politics#32512

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 09:16:34 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 16:16 UTC

David Hartung wrote:

> All of which has nothing to do with any criminal trial.

Junior wasn't at a criminal trial. He was explaining who had
control of what when.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.1 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<BM91N.71801$xTV9.46438@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32515&group=alt.politics#32515

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: max.b...@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:06:40 -0700
 by: Max Boot - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:06 UTC

On 11/3/2023 8:19 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 11/3/23 07:31, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | ...
>>   | During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
>>   | a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
>>   | president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
>>   | Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
>>   | Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
>>   | Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
>>   | the document in question stated that full control of
>>   | Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
>>   | January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
>>   | Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
>>   | Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
>>   | Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-document-may-prove-he-knew-he-lost-election-legal-analyst-1840116>
>
> All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.

It shows that he knew he lost.

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<7N91N.71802$xTV9.49548@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32516&group=alt.politics#32516

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: max.b...@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:07:14 -0700
 by: Max Boot - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:07 UTC

On 11/3/2023 8:24 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>> All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.
>>
>> Which is different from what Trump was saying in public.  Case closed.
>
> All of which has nothing to do with any criminal trial.

/non sequitur/

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<XnsB0B1D3ECBF9D0noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.52>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32522&group=alt.politics#32522

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 02:01:42 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 02:01 UTC

David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in

> On 11/3/23 07:31, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
>> | a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
>> | president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
>> | Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
>> | Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
>> |
>> | Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
>> | the document in question stated that full control of
>> | Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
>> | January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
>> | Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
>> | Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
>> | Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
>> <https://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-document-may-prove-he-knew-he-lo
>> st-election-legal-analyst-1840116>
>
> All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.

Then why did he approve the
"fake electors" fraud he has
been indicted for?

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<ui4neg$1319l$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32525&group=alt.politics#32525

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics, talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 01:13:36 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 06:13 UTC

On 2023-11-03 16:16:34 +0000, Siri Cruise said:

> David Hartung wrote:
>
>> All of which has nothing to do with any criminal trial.
>
> Junior wasn't at a criminal trial. He was explaining who had control of
> what when.

Big Daddy being a crook and proud of it never really lost control of
that trust the entire time.

We've devolved a long way from the days when Jimmy Carter felt obliged
to voluntarily sell his interest in a peanut farming business.

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<d1mcki1g48hjm28j6lq1loqb9isda8s5pg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32531&group=alt.politics#32531

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 10:42:19 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 14:42 UTC

On 3 Nov 2023 12:31:27 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)

> | During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
> | a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
> | president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
> | Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
> | Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
> |
> | Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
> | the document in question stated that full control of
> | Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
> | January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
> | Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
> | Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
> | Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
><https://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-document-may-prove-he-knew-he-lost-election-legal-analyst-1840116>
>
> --bks

Another Bradley post that fails to deminstrate his claim.

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<b3mckilhcerb554tsk49g9gev912sk01gm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32532&group=alt.politics#32532

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 10:43:34 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 14:43 UTC

On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:24:09 -0500, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com>
wrote:

>>> All this proves is that Trump had chosen to accept the electoral vote.
>>
>> Which is different from what Trump was saying in public. Case closed.
>
>All of which has nothing to do with any criminal trial.

Bradley is a paid shill for the Russians. Don't give him once shred
of credibility.

Re: Proof That Trump Knew He Lost Election

<bCv1N.267878$rbid.31402@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32541&group=alt.politics#32541

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: pp...@ua.org (Pipewrench Peterson)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:57:27 -0700
 by: Pipewrench Peterson - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 17:57 UTC

On 11/4/2023 7:42 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2023 12:31:27 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:

>> | During Trump Jr.'s cross-examination, prosecutors presented
>> | a document dated January 15, 2021, that showed the former
>> | president reinstating himself as trustee of the Donald J.
>> | Trump Revocable Trust, according to a report from Adam
>> | Klasfeld, correspondent for The Messenger.
>> |
>> | Alex Woodward, senior reporter for the Independent, said
>> | the document in question stated that full control of
>> | Trump's trust would be returned to the former president on
>> | January 20, 2021, the day that he left the White House.
>> | Trump had forgone his trustee position to Trump Jr. and
>> | Allen Weisselberg, former chief financial officer of The
>> | Trump Organization, prior to taking office in January 2017.
>> <https://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-document-may-prove-he-knew-he-lost-election-legal-analyst-1840116>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Another Bradley post that fails to deminstrate his claim.

Wrong.