Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Florida Police Arresting Other Florida Police
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:35 UTC

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:22:50 AM UTC-4, Lee wrote in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:
> Florida police officers arrested after
> videos showed them kicking handcuffed
> suspect, punching the person recording it
> Aug 3
>

> A police lieutenant had already forced
> Dalonta Crudup to the ground at gunpoint
> and then made him put his hands behind
> his back. As Crudup was lying face down,
> another officer had started to handcuff
> him. A swarm of about a dozen more
> officers quickly rushed to back them up.
>
> That’s when Officer Kevin Perez joined
> the scrum of fellow Miami Beach Police
> Department officers surrounding Crudup.
> While most of the others stood around,
> Perez allegedly kicked Crudup four times
> before slamming his head into the ground.
>
> Then, Sgt. Jose Perez allegedly kicked
> Crudup three more times — including at
> least twice in the head — while the 24-
> year-old suspect remained handcuffed.
>
> The Perezes, who aren’t related, are two
> of five Miami Beach police officers who
> were arrested Monday and charged with
> misdemeanor assault for allegedly
> attacking Crudup and a man who filmed
> Crudup’s arrest. The other officers
> charged are Robert Sabater, David Rivas
> and Steven Serrano.
>
> Bystander Khalid Vaughn, 28, who had
> been filming Crudup’s arrest backed
> away as an officer approached him,
> Fernandez Rundle said. Still, Sabater
> allegedly charged and tackled Vaughn as
> he retreated. Officers pursued Vaughn,
> eventually pinning him into a corner.
> That’s where officers Rivas and Serrano
> punched him repeatedly, the state
> attorney said.
>

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/03/five-miami-beach-office
> rs-arrested/?utm_source=reddit.com

What's Tom's excuse?

Re: Florida Police Arresting Other Florida Police

<h52cogdf7g79d2ul8ccu77mpf30i2hp7ch@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3256&group=rec.boats#3256

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 01:01:25 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 05:01 UTC

On Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:35:02 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
<bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:22:50 AM UTC-4, Lee wrote in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:
>> Florida police officers arrested after
>> videos showed them kicking handcuffed
>> suspect, punching the person recording it
>> Aug 3
>>

>> A police lieutenant had already forced
>> Dalonta Crudup to the ground at gunpoint
>> and then made him put his hands behind
>> his back. As Crudup was lying face down,
>> another officer had started to handcuff
>> him. A swarm of about a dozen more
>> officers quickly rushed to back them up.
>>
>> That’s when Officer Kevin Perez joined
>> the scrum of fellow Miami Beach Police
>> Department officers surrounding Crudup.
>> While most of the others stood around,
>> Perez allegedly kicked Crudup four times
>> before slamming his head into the ground.
>>
>> Then, Sgt. Jose Perez allegedly kicked
>> Crudup three more times — including at
>> least twice in the head — while the 24-
>> year-old suspect remained handcuffed.
>>
>> The Perezes, who aren’t related, are two
>> of five Miami Beach police officers who
>> were arrested Monday and charged with
>> misdemeanor assault for allegedly
>> attacking Crudup and a man who filmed
>> Crudup’s arrest. The other officers
>> charged are Robert Sabater, David Rivas
>> and Steven Serrano.
>>
>> Bystander Khalid Vaughn, 28, who had
>> been filming Crudup’s arrest backed
>> away as an officer approached him,
>> Fernandez Rundle said. Still, Sabater
>> allegedly charged and tackled Vaughn as
>> he retreated. Officers pursued Vaughn,
>> eventually pinning him into a corner.
>> That’s where officers Rivas and Serrano
>> punched him repeatedly, the state
>> attorney said.
>>

>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/03/five-miami-beach-office
>> rs-arrested/?utm_source=reddit.com
>
>What's Tom's excuse?

Run over a cop with your scooter and they are going to fuck you up.

Re: Florida Police Arresting Other Florida Police

<d42eda29-05f8-42c2-aeca-16c737a88b04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3257&group=rec.boats#3257

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 03:38 UTC

On Friday, November 5, 2021 at 3:35:04 PM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:22:50 AM UTC-4, Lee wrote in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:
> > Florida police officers arrested after
> > videos showed them kicking handcuffed
> > suspect, punching the person recording it
> > Aug 3
> >

> > A police lieutenant had already forced
> > Dalonta Crudup to the ground at gunpoint
> > and then made him put his hands behind
> > his back. As Crudup was lying face down,
> > another officer had started to handcuff
> > him. A swarm of about a dozen more
> > officers quickly rushed to back them up.
> >
> > That’s when Officer Kevin Perez joined
> > the scrum of fellow Miami Beach Police
> > Department officers surrounding Crudup.
> > While most of the others stood around,
> > Perez allegedly kicked Crudup four times
> > before slamming his head into the ground.
> >
> > Then, Sgt. Jose Perez allegedly kicked
> > Crudup three more times — including at
> > least twice in the head — while the 24-
> > year-old suspect remained handcuffed.
> >
> > The Perezes, who aren’t related, are two
> > of five Miami Beach police officers who
> > were arrested Monday and charged with
> > misdemeanor assault for allegedly
> > attacking Crudup and a man who filmed
> > Crudup’s arrest. The other officers
> > charged are Robert Sabater, David Rivas
> > and Steven Serrano.
> >
> > Bystander Khalid Vaughn, 28, who had
> > been filming Crudup’s arrest backed
> > away as an officer approached him,
> > Fernandez Rundle said. Still, Sabater
> > allegedly charged and tackled Vaughn as
> > he retreated. Officers pursued Vaughn,
> > eventually pinning him into a corner.
> > That’s where officers Rivas and Serrano
> > punched him repeatedly, the state
> > attorney said.
> >

> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/03/five-miami-beach-office
> > rs-arrested/?utm_source=reddit.com
>
> What's Tom's excuse?
And what's your point?

Re: Florida Police Arresting Other Florida Police

<f9meog5u7igomd09jg6o9f4irtp0okof7a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3258&group=rec.boats#3258

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 00:47:51 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 04:47 UTC

On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:38:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, November 5, 2021 at 3:35:04 PM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:22:50 AM UTC-4, Lee wrote in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:
>> > Florida police officers arrested after
>> > videos showed them kicking handcuffed
>> > suspect, punching the person recording it
>> > Aug 3
>> >

>> > A police lieutenant had already forced
>> > Dalonta Crudup to the ground at gunpoint
>> > and then made him put his hands behind
>> > his back. As Crudup was lying face down,
>> > another officer had started to handcuff
>> > him. A swarm of about a dozen more
>> > officers quickly rushed to back them up.
>> >
>> > That’s when Officer Kevin Perez joined
>> > the scrum of fellow Miami Beach Police
>> > Department officers surrounding Crudup.
>> > While most of the others stood around,
>> > Perez allegedly kicked Crudup four times
>> > before slamming his head into the ground.
>> >
>> > Then, Sgt. Jose Perez allegedly kicked
>> > Crudup three more times — including at
>> > least twice in the head — while the 24-
>> > year-old suspect remained handcuffed.
>> >
>> > The Perezes, who aren’t related, are two
>> > of five Miami Beach police officers who
>> > were arrested Monday and charged with
>> > misdemeanor assault for allegedly
>> > attacking Crudup and a man who filmed
>> > Crudup’s arrest. The other officers
>> > charged are Robert Sabater, David Rivas
>> > and Steven Serrano.
>> >
>> > Bystander Khalid Vaughn, 28, who had
>> > been filming Crudup’s arrest backed
>> > away as an officer approached him,
>> > Fernandez Rundle said. Still, Sabater
>> > allegedly charged and tackled Vaughn as
>> > he retreated. Officers pursued Vaughn,
>> > eventually pinning him into a corner.
>> > That’s where officers Rivas and Serrano
>> > punched him repeatedly, the state
>> > attorney said.
>> >

>> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/03/five-miami-beach-office
>> > rs-arrested/?utm_source=reddit.com
>>
>> What's Tom's excuse?
>And what's your point?

Bowser is just a democrat troll who spams the usenet with stories he
read. I wonder why he was looking at the Rush Limbaugh group anyway. I
guess he was just looking for something to be outraged by.

I will agree the cops over reacted but they get kind of funny when
someone resists arrest and runs over them.
Good thing Cruddie wasn't in Polk County. When a crook shot a Polk
Deputy they shot him 67 times. When they asked the sheriff why he was
shot 67 times he said that was all the bullets they had.

Re: Florida Police Arresting Other Florida Police

<lcsnogl0nu56j62de739gnc8f5lnfbfnjd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3267&group=rec.boats#3267

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 08:22:19 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:22 UTC

On Sun, 07 Nov 2021 00:47:51 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 20:38:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>> What's Tom's excuse?
>>And what's your point?
>
>Bowser is just a democrat troll who spams the usenet with stories he
>read. I wonder why he was looking at the Rush Limbaugh group anyway. I
>guess he was just looking for something to be outraged by.
>
>I will agree the cops over reacted but they get kind of funny when
>someone resists arrest and runs over them.
>Good thing Cruddie wasn't in Polk County. When a crook shot a Polk
>Deputy they shot him 67 times. When they asked the sheriff why he was
>shot 67 times he said that was all the bullets they had.

Maybe he just likes to put racist shits like you in their place.

FYI, Trumpee lost.