Subject: Re: Palestine now divides us
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections
From: 56d.1...@ztq9.net (56d.1152)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 23:57:15 -0400
 by: 56d.1152 - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 03:57 UTC

Over the past few weeks the Enemies Of America have
broadly revealed themselves - terrorist-lovers, the
kind who will praise bin Laden and ISIS and Hamas.
The "Death To All Jews" lefty-NAZI sect.

Over 100,000 kinda took over DC yesterday. Some tried
to climb the WH fence.

But, of course, these were only "peaceful protests"
because nobody was wearing a buffalo hat ........

Hamas just needs to DIE. It's been an unrelenting
terror org, firing missiles and engaging in various
other terror acts against Jews for DECADES. Constant
Hamas attacks is why Israel had to create IronDome.

And do not try to exonerate the "civilians" - plenty
of vids of them CHEERING Hamas en-mass on Oct 7th. It's
been that way since Gaza came to exist. They LOVE
Hamas, LOVE when it kills and maims. They are thus
complicit - just like the average German during WW-2.
Genocide IS their goal.

So, Israel need to blast the shit out of things until
everything Hamas is DONE forever. WAY past time.

Re: Palestine now divides us

<ui8061$3vq51$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32545&group=alt.politics#32545

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 06:01:03 -0600
 by: Ken - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 12:01 UTC

56d.1152 wrote:
> Over the past few weeks the Enemies Of America have
> broadly revealed themselves - terrorist-lovers, the
> kind who will praise bin Laden and ISIS and Hamas.
> The "Death To All Jews" lefty-NAZI sect.
>
> Over 100,000 kinda took over DC yesterday. Some tried
> to climb the WH fence.
>
> But, of course, these were only "peaceful protests"
> because nobody was wearing a buffalo hat ........
>
> Hamas just needs to DIE. It's been an unrelenting
> terror org, firing missiles and engaging in various
> other terror acts against Jews for DECADES. Constant
> Hamas attacks is why Israel had to create IronDome.
>
> And do not try to exonerate the "civilians" - plenty
> of vids of them CHEERING Hamas en-mass on Oct 7th. It's
> been that way since Gaza came to exist. They LOVE
> Hamas, LOVE when it kills and maims. They are thus
> complicit - just like the average German during WW-2.
> Genocide IS their goal.

Funny haw that works. After WWII no one was a Nazi. Before the end
became apparent, most all were cheering wildly when Hitler spoke. Hamas
has been given enough chances to learn from their mistakes and rethink
their goals. Wipe them out.