From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russian aircraft intercepted by RAF typhoon and German jets after
drone crash
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:24:32 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:24 UTC

A Russian aircraft was intercepted by RAF and German fighter jets near
Estonian airspace in the first joint exercise between the two Nato allies.

Two British and German Typhoon jets were scrambled on Tuesday when a
Russian air-to-air refuelling aircraft failed to communicate with Estonian
air traffic control.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-war-russia-us-drone-latest-news-b2301052.html

The UK Ministry of Defence stressed the “routine” nature of the mission,
but it comes amid tensions between the West and Russia over the invasion
of Ukraine.

It comes as Moscow’s ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov said
Russia views the incident involving one of its Su-27 fighter jets and a US
military drone over the Black Sea as a provocation.

“The American UAV deliberately and provocatively was moving towards
Russian territory with transponders turned off,” Mr Antonov said in
remarks posted on his embassy’s website, referring to the drone as an
unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV).

It follows as a US surveillance drone crashing into the Black Sea after it
was intercepted by Russian fighter jets, Washington has said.

While there have been other such intercepts, the “reckless” incident was
noteworthy because it was “unsafe and unprofessional” and caused the
downing of a US aircraft, the White House said.

### - ANY clashes/intercepts between nato & russian aircraft is extremely
dangerous just now...

one bad 'accident' maybe being all it takes as the situation becomes ever
more tense

this could occur anywhere innit, even at sea between ships/subs etc...

the sheer 'amount' of war assets in and around that WHOLE region/theatre
making such accidents even more likely??

(sorry 'bout that thang but that's wot's currently going down lest russia
successfully 'establishes' their new borders... and it's urgent too! -
this being why things are currently hotting-up, and coz if they
(ukraine/the west) stops/pauses now russia then wins by default! in which
case ukraine has to 'keep' these attacks going, without pause, until the
west can come to their rescue in some way besides just sending more
weapons...)

such international 'incidents' being the real risk right now though (e.g..,
first balloons, then drones, then aircraft & ships, maybe even satellites
who knows! each 'incident' being worse than the last making generals
jumpy, this all only leading in one direction...)

starts small, gets worse etc etc... (exactly where we are now!) and then,
in anger/frustration someone does summat 'really' horrible, and that's it!

war.

meanwhile, the uk is just about to start testing its NEW emergency alert
system hah!

mobile phones will be sent an alert message should the situation arise
either locally or nationally

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/alert-text-government-danger-to-life-b2299138.html

"People across the country will soon see “danger to life” alerts popping
up on their phone screens as part of a UK-wide national security test.

Warning texts will be sent to millions of devices, setting off an alarm,
as the government puts its new emergency system to the test.

The new measure has been established to warn the public of potentially
life-threatening situations nearby, with the first round of tests set to
focus on flooding and other extreme weather events.

The sounding of an alarm will be accompanied by a set of details outlining
the emergency and advice on what to do and how to seek help."

### - what a coincidence! not?

Re: Russian aircraft intercepted by RAF typhoon and German jets after drone crash

<op.111quvxp7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3263&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3263

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
drone crash
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 09:19:33 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 09:19 UTC

> "People across the country will soon see “danger to life” alerts
> popping up on their phone screens as part of a UK-wide national security
> test.
> Warning texts will be sent to millions of devices, setting off an
> alarm, as the government puts its new emergency system to the test.
> The new measure has been established to warn the public of potentially
> life-threatening situations nearby, with the first round of tests set to
> focus on flooding and other extreme weather events.
> The sounding of an alarm will be accompanied by a set of details
> outlining the emergency and advice on what to do and how to seek help."

### - re the above: have just discovered a leaked copy of a 'nuclear'
related txt-alert people can maybe expect via this systerm should the
worst ever happen, the nationwide test planned for 23rd april next, will
aim to auto-alert up to 90% of all uk mobiles and be accompanied by a
10-second long wailing siren...

for the upcoming test, only a simple explanatory test-message will be
included

any later 'nuclear' alert txt messages, however, will likely read as
follows:

Danger To Life Alert!

There is danger of an immanent nuclear attack!

Upon this First Warning:
1. Stay Clear of all Windows.
2. Keep Hands Free of Glass, Bottles, Cigarettes, Etc.
3. Stand Away From Tables and Furniture.
4. Loosen Necktie, Unbutton Coat And Any Other Restrictive Clothing.
5. Remove Glasses, Empty Pockets of all Sharp Objects such as Pens,
Pencils, Etc.
6. Immediately Upon Seeing the Brilliant Flash of a Nuclear Explosion,
Bend Over and Place Your Head Firmly Between Your Legs.
7. Then Kiss Your Arse Goodbye.

(old 60's poster haha) ;)

Re: Russian aircraft intercepted by RAF typhoon and German jets after drone crash

<b253e7b9-d755-494e-8616-5ba8988a2348n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3264&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3264

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 08:34:08 -0700 (PDT)
drone crash
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:34 UTC

On Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 2:19:59 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> > "People across the country will soon see “danger to life” alerts
> > popping up on their phone screens as part of a UK-wide national security
> > test.
> > Warning texts will be sent to millions of devices, setting off an
> > alarm, as the government puts its new emergency system to the test.
> > The new measure has been established to warn the public of potentially
> > life-threatening situations nearby, with the first round of tests set to
> > focus on flooding and other extreme weather events.
> > The sounding of an alarm will be accompanied by a set of details
> > outlining the emergency and advice on what to do and how to seek help."
> ### - re the above: have just discovered a leaked copy of a 'nuclear'
> related txt-alert people can maybe expect via this systerm should the
> worst ever happen, the nationwide test planned for 23rd april next, will
> aim to auto-alert up to 90% of all uk mobiles and be accompanied by a
> 10-second long wailing siren...
>
> for the upcoming test, only a simple explanatory test-message will be
> included
>
> any later 'nuclear' alert txt messages, however, will likely read as
> follows:
>
> Danger To Life Alert!
>
> There is danger of an immanent nuclear attack!
>
> Upon this First Warning:
> 1. Stay Clear of all Windows.
> 2. Keep Hands Free of Glass, Bottles, Cigarettes, Etc.
> 3. Stand Away From Tables and Furniture.
> 4. Loosen Necktie, Unbutton Coat And Any Other Restrictive Clothing.
> 5. Remove Glasses, Empty Pockets of all Sharp Objects such as Pens,
> Pencils, Etc.
> 6. Immediately Upon Seeing the Brilliant Flash of a Nuclear Explosion,
> Bend Over and Place Your Head Firmly Between Your Legs.
> 7. Then Kiss Your Arse Goodbye.
>
> (old 60's poster haha) ;)
https://www.facebook.com/reel/623448136209283/?s=unified_tofu
johnny boy had it. almost sane. something like almost famous.