How kind of you to be willing to live someone's life for them.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Yes, there was an insurrection: Trump's insurrection

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Yes, there was an insurrection: Trump's insurrectionMichael A Terrell

1
Re: Yes, there was an insurrection: Trump's insurrection

<NsO2N.5$zh16.0@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32602&group=alt.politics#32602

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.politics.trump alt.politics.republicans talk.politics.guns alt.poltics.democrats talk.politics.misc alt.global-warming alt.elections alt.politics.elections alt.politics.usa alt.politics alt.society.liberalism soc.culture.usa alt.tv.pol-incorrect alt.atheism
Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.socially.liberalism,alt.athieism,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics.democrats.d,talk.poltics.guns
Subject: Re: Yes, there was an insurrection: Trump's insurrection
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,alt.poltics.democrats,talk.politics.misc,alt.global-warming,alt.elections,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.society.liberalism,soc.culture.usa,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.atheism
<RrS1N.145351$MJ59.53179@fx10.iad> <uVU1N.150987$tnmf.138653@fx09.iad>
<MPG.3fb27ebbee595fec98ffbe@usnews.blocknews.net>
<9kkjkihd1sfpstafs37de93he63hnupljq@4ax.com>
<MPG.3fb3838d1798797c98ffff@usnews.blocknews.net>
<i15nkitg7jbkffj2v57291hm2mqdcu9vq4@4ax.com>
<MPG.3fb55eefc5532b2f990044@usnews.blocknews.net>
From: mike.am....@earthlink.nut (Michael A Terrell)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 08:13:32 -0800
 by: Michael A Terrell - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 16:13 UTC

On 11/8/2023 8:02 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <i15nkitg7jbkffj2v57291hm2mqdcu9vq4@4ax.com>,
> governor.swill@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 23:13:59 -0700, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

>>> In article <9kkjkihd1sfpstafs37de93he63hnupljq@4ax.com>,
>>> governor.swill@gmail.com says...

>>> BUT TRUMP!
>>
>> Yep!
>>
>> See, Jan6 scared the bejesus out of government and more than just the one in Washington.
>> Trump has stepped on so many people on the way up that he's made LOTS of enemies. Add to
>> that the direct threat to government and the reasons why Trump has more court cases than
>> Doan has pills becomes clear.
>
> Cases that have nothing to do with insurrection.

Jan 6 was an insurrection. This is settled.

>> Trump is an arrogant asshole, the playground bully who has pissed off a LOT of people both
>> in and out of power over his excessively long life.
>
> Yet he's still top in the polls.

Hartung says polls are worthless.

>> He made President but his OWN HOME STATE is dragging him through civil court because they
>> can't prosecute the charges in criminal court!

That's not true.

> That should tell you something.

It tells us that you're not paying attention and are full of shit.

>> Payback is a bitch and he is going to *suffer*.
Yep.