From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the
era of US global supremacy is over
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:56:31 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:56 UTC

It’s a useful coincidence that the 20th anniversary of George W Bush and
Tony Blair’s illegal attack on Iraq falls only a matter of weeks after the
anniversary of Vladimir Putin’s illegal attack on Ukraine. Neither war was
authorised by the UN. Both are marked by massive destruction and huge loss
of life.

The Bush/Blair invasion and occupation of Iraq, and its chaotic
consequences, have taken the lives of more than a million Iraqi civilians,
according to one survey. US forces committed innumerable war crimes, not
least the torture of captured soldiers. At the Abu Ghraib detention centre
near Baghdad, US officers humiliated Iraqi prisoners in violation of the
Geneva conventions. The invasion provoked widespread resistance, but US
counter-insurgency tactics involved raids on villages that led to
massacres of unarmed civilians.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/mar/20/iraq-ukraine-us-global-supremacy-washington-power-china-global-south

The world reacted to the Bush/Blair war with disapproval, but almost no
action was taken against them. There were no state-imposed sanctions on
the US or Britain. No investigators from the international criminal court
took evidence to substantiate prosecutions for war crimes. A few
individuals and some human rights organisations called for Blair to be
indicted on the charge of committing the crime of aggression, but no
government approached the UN with a resolution to open a criminal case
against them.

Now consider the very different reaction to Vladimir Putin’s illegal war
on Ukraine. Virtually every western government, following the US’s lead,
has slapped sanctions on Russia’s exports. Russia’s financial holdings in
US banks have been frozen. Putin’s friends have had their yachts and other
property impounded – and then a few days ago the international criminal
court issued an arrest warrant for Putin for war crimes involving the
illegal deportation of children from Ukraine.

The contrast in the global reaction to the two wars is instructive.
Nothing better illustrates the differential between Russia’s meagre
international authority and that of the US. For Putin it is humiliating.
He may like to think of his country as a superpower, but in reality,
beyond holding a massive nuclear arsenal, Russia has little global clout
and few foreign friends. Putin is widely criticised for trying to recreate
an old-fashioned empire by seizing land and intimidating states on
Russia’s western and southern borders.

The US, for its part, runs a new style of non-territorial empire with
great success. It enjoys enormous political and economic influence on
every continent, dominates the international financial system, and
operates 750 military bases in more than 80 countries. Most of the world
dare not oppose Washington’s writ.

Some analysts argue that if Russia is defeated in its current war on
Ukraine, Europe will be able to enjoy a post-imperial system of peaceful
relations and autonomy on the continent for the first time in history.
They forget Nato. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization began in 1949 and
still continues in part as an instrument for US hegemony in Europe. Allies
may decline to participate in US military operations, as France and
Germany boldly did over Iraq in 2003, but they do not publicly denounce
them as illegal or call for sanctions.

Europeans and some Americans, including past and present senior officials,
who argued against the expansion of Nato after the demise of the Soviet
Union – or even advocated the alliance’s dissolution now that the enemy
was gone – were never going to achieve their goals. The Baltic states and
Poland craved the protection of the imperial American umbrella, which the
US military-industrial complex was not going to give up in any case.

Equally unattainable was the proposal that Nato should invite the Russian
Federation to join, thereby promoting post-cold war reconciliation. It was
not to be. Even though Russian leaders, both Mikhail Gorbachev and Boris
Yeltsin, were keen to end the division of Europe, Washington would not
open the alliance to a new member who could match the US’s nuclear
potential and might question its political priorities.

Now, 30 years after the demise of the Soviet Union, there are signs that
the unipolar world of US dominance may be coming to an end. The main
challenger is not Putin’s Russia, but an increasingly confident China.
Leaders in the global south are also stirring. In the first flush of shock
over Russia’s aggression against Ukraine in February last year, more than
140 UN states voted to condemn it. But only around 40 countries in total
have joined the US in imposing sanctions on Russia. As the west floods
Ukraine with military hardware, the notion that it is merely helping to
defend Ukraine looks questionable to many Asian, African and Latin
American states who suspect the end goal to be regime change in the
Kremlin.

A survey by the European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR) reveals a
significant shift in public opinion in several key countries. People want
to see a quick end to the war in Ukraine, even if it means Ukraine giving
up western-supported aspirations to victory and accepting the temporary
loss of some territory. It is not only citizens of authoritarian China who
think this way. So do citizens in India and Turkey.

Josep Borrell, the EU’s foreign policy chief, told the Munich Security
Conference last month: “I see how powerful the Russian narrative is, its
accusations of double standards.” France’s Emmanuel Macron said he was
“shocked by how much credibility we are losing in the global south”.

Some fear a new cold war, this time between the west and China. Looking 10
years ahead, others expect to see a multipolar world in which states will
not be pressured to align themselves with one side or the other. Either
way, in spite of the resurgence of US power in Europe as a result of the
war in Ukraine, the era of US supremacy in the rest of the world may soon
be over.

### - well, it's taken a whole YEAR for the initial 'media frenzy' to even
BEGIN to wear-off (people are sooo slow heh) but when you start getting
daily-rags such as this ('the guardian') making clear observation(s) re
the sheer 'hypocrisy' and increasingly obvious political 'aims' of a
wealthy minority-west for global domination (iow: the same old shit all
western societies have of a minority 20% rich cruelly
dominating/exploiting what is basically an 80% majority of worker-slaves:
applied globally!?), then it really DOES begin to (hopefully) look like
the world is finally waking-up to what's been hurting us all along??

that, or the world really IS just about to end in an all-out nuclear war
and so no one gives a fuck anymore about being careful about what they say
in the press coz it just doesn't matter any more, a very similar situation
perhaps to just pre the invasion of iraq whereby even though it turned out
later that everyone lied through their goddamned 'teeth' at the time in
order to justify attacking them, that it's all far too LATE (for debate)
once it began and SCREW whatever history later says about it all coz by
then the nefarious deed is long done!!!

that what it all comes down to now + what we're likely to increasingly
see/hear more of, is 2 terms: 'unipolar' versus 'multipolar'

i.e., a world run by one single dominating ideology alone (unipolar) - or
a world composed of say maybe 3 main ideologies, all very different
peoples/cultures but managing the known world together in a spirit of
mutual cooperation & sharing (multipolar)

i mean, i know what 'sounds' sane-er to moi??

but bigots like thang will likely never agree...

(they have a limited/'unipolar-mind' heh)

Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<0ae1956e-02ee-477a-af91-7b104232e187n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3277&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3277

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 10:45:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Compare_Iraq_with_Ukraine._It’s_clear_the_era_
of_US_global_supremacy_is_over
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 17:45 UTC

On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6:56:57 AM UTC-4, slider wrote:
> [...]
> perhaps to just pre the invasion of iraq whereby even though it turned out
> later that everyone lied through their goddamned 'teeth' at the time in
> order to justify attacking them, that it's all far too LATE (for debate)
> once it began and SCREW whatever history later says about it all coz by
> then the nefarious deed is long done!!!
>
> that what it all comes down to now + what we're likely to increasingly
> see/hear more of, is 2 terms: 'unipolar' versus 'multipolar'
>
> i.e., a world run by one single dominating ideology alone (unipolar) - or
> a world composed of say maybe 3 main ideologies, all very different
> peoples/cultures but managing the known world together in a spirit of
> mutual cooperation & sharing (multipolar)
>
> i mean, i know what 'sounds' sane-er to moi??
>
> but bigots like thang will likely never agree...
>
> (they have a limited/'unipolar-mind' heh)

That's why I went off on uni-party stuff.
The American political class is locked in "Termite Mound" math structures.
The blueprint of the "Bill Of Rights" is a sound strategy but the continental,
land mass, and taxable slaves, lead to nuclear genocide and war in Heaven.

To Be Or Not Be...
ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR - 2-1-00-1-2
The Root Argument... The Existent

https://youtu.be/osDFJLd5SCs?t=392

Holograph Killed Spacetime Mirage
https://youtu.be/9qJJP6S15V0?t=2194

The math and science USG tried to embargo-blockade
has torn the roof off the termite mound and the queen.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<op.1139w3r77eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3278&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3278

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:06:29 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:06 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 17:45:59 -0000, LowRider44M <intraphase@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> or
>> a world composed of say maybe 3 main ideologies, all very different
>> peoples/cultures but managing the known world together in a spirit of
>> mutual cooperation & sharing (multipolar)
>>
>> i mean, i know what 'sounds' sane-er to moi??
>>
>> but bigots like thang will likely never agree...
>>
>> (they have a limited/'unipolar-mind' heh)
>
> That's why I went off on uni-party stuff.
> The American political class is locked in "Termite Mound" math
> structures.
> The blueprint of the "Bill Of Rights" is a sound strategy but the
> continental,
> land mass, and taxable slaves, lead to nuclear genocide and war in
> Heaven.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<fbd6eac8-70ad-4f9d-a259-5bac24e50214n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3288&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3288

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 07:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
of_US_global_supremacy_is_over
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 14:44 UTC

I was too lost in my own narrative to realize what a colossal mistake Iraq was.
The beginning of the end, for the inheritors of the American Empire and it's fantasy narrative.
I started to realize it the day they hung Saddam. That was thuggery and gangsterism.

My favorite positive life affirming metaphor lately is we are baby turtles
in our shells, in our nest. The point being to break the shell, dig our way out,
scramble across the beach, and make it into the ocean and grow to adults.

The negative life killing metaphor is termite mounds verses warrior ants and fire ants.
I'm sticking with natures plan and staying in the ocean, my body a mere navigation buoy.

The beat goes on...

Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<op.119p74bg7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3289&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3289

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 16:46:42 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 16:46 UTC

LowRider wrote...

> I was too lost in my own narrative to realize what a colossal mistake
> Iraq was.

### - can consider this a powerful statement, because observation suggests
that just about every human being ON this planet is currently completely
lost in some similar kinda narrative about this, that or whatever... any
underlying Reality routinely overlooked/ignored by default...

> The beginning of the end, for the inheritors of the American Empire and
> it's fantasy narrative.
> I started to realize it the day they hung Saddam. That was thuggery and
> gangsterism.

### - to quote leary: you turned on, tuned in, and maybe even ready to
drop out ;)

am pretty sure it all began a lot longer ago than that though, the above
event (and others since) being but recent examples of summat that's been
going-on for the longest time, a long-term plan...

e.g., can remember a news report from 35+ years ago that made me sit right
up at the time; the FBI issuing a statement that: "after 30 years of
damage & delays caused to the system by the hippy era, we feel that we can
now confidently say that we're all finally back on track..." (Sic)

iow: all the crap we're seeing going down today would've likely happened
30 freakin' years ago only for an 'extra' generation created by the hippy
era?? (yay thanks hippies, that's so cool)

> My favorite positive life affirming metaphor lately is we are baby
> turtles
> in our shells, in our nest. The point being to break the shell, dig our
> way out,
> scramble across the beach, and make it into the ocean and grow to adults.

### - a wonderful analogy imho, is one of my fav's too from some years
back re a half-penned sketch for a short story called 'turtle beach', the
story of unfolding creation contained in just their cycle alone for all to
see... Nature producing via trial & error 'just enough' eggs to ensure an
open-ended hit/miss repeat of the cycle, the whole of Nature performing
similarly, to the point that we're literally all related!

iow: it really IS turtles all the way down haha! ;)

> The negative life killing metaphor is termite mounds verses warrior ants
> and fire ants.
> I'm sticking with natures plan and staying in the ocean, my body a mere
> navigation buoy.
>
> The beat goes on...

### - the turtles analogy is complete imho, in that it also covers the
darker aspects as well, e.g., in the gauntlet they're all forced to run on
their way to the water, of maybe 200 eggs only one or 2 ever survive to
repeat the cycle, Nature having thus figured out, over millenia, the exact
numbers required to fetch at least those 1 or 2 back each time... this
involving a staggering realisation at the time! (can still remember
reeling from all the implications of such a thing) especially considering
that we're ALL basically those SAME turtles in one form or another!

that 'every' species is coz that's how Nature works!

that nature is literally beyond words :)

Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<f6737801-4be5-4de5-86a6-234de93b4dacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3291&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3291

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:10:23 -0700 (PDT)
of_US_global_supremacy_is_over
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 22:10 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 9:47:10 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> [...]
> > and fire ants.
> > I'm sticking with natures plan and staying in the ocean, my body a mere
> > navigation buoy.
> >
> > The beat goes on...
> ### - the turtles analogy is complete imho, in that it also covers the
> darker aspects as well, e.g., in the gauntlet they're all forced to run on
> their way to the water, of maybe 200 eggs only one or 2 ever survive to
> repeat the cycle, Nature having thus figured out, over millenia, the exact
> numbers required to fetch at least those 1 or 2 back each time... this
> involving a staggering realisation at the time! (can still remember
> reeling from all the implications of such a thing) especially considering
> that we're ALL basically those SAME turtles in one form or another!
>
> that 'every' species is coz that's how Nature works!
>
> that nature is literally beyond words :)
hey maybe if we guilt the creator real hard
he/she/it/them could pull a miracle out of their hat ?

Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<7e7fe143-0f9b-4a01-bd5e-5421044d79f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3292&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3292

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:13:41 -0700 (PDT)
of_US_global_supremacy_is_over
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 22:13 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 3:10:24 PM UTC-7, chris rodgers wrote:
> [...]
> > > navigation buoy.
> > >
> > > The beat goes on...
> > ### - the turtles analogy is complete imho, in that it also covers the
> > darker aspects as well, e.g., in the gauntlet they're all forced to run on
> > their way to the water, of maybe 200 eggs only one or 2 ever survive to
> > repeat the cycle, Nature having thus figured out, over millenia, the exact
> > numbers required to fetch at least those 1 or 2 back each time... this
> > involving a staggering realisation at the time! (can still remember
> > reeling from all the implications of such a thing) especially considering
> > that we're ALL basically those SAME turtles in one form or another!
> >
> > that 'every' species is coz that's how Nature works!
> >
> > that nature is literally beyond words :)
> hey maybe if we guilt the creator real hard
> he/she/it/them could pull a miracle out of their hat ?

isn't it funny how quick all people's of the Earth are to
make someone else the guilty one? Maybe it's time they
put the blame where it belongs? I mean who is runnin' the
show here? Organized creation/creator? there's humor in that.

Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<op.12amn6q87eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3294&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3294

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 04:27:32 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 04:27 UTC

> hey maybe if we guilt the creator real hard
> he/she/it/them could pull a miracle out of their hat ?

### - wouldn't mind if they pulled it outta their ass LOL !

just for gawd's SAKE do SOMETHING!!!

(fat chance if they made all us in 'their' own image, this making them
as-dumb as we are haha :)))

Re: Compare Iraq with Ukraine. It’s clear the era of US global supremacy is over

<op.12amxw2i7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3295&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3295

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 04:33:22 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 04:33 UTC

> isn't it funny how quick all people's of the Earth are to
> make someone else the guilty one? Maybe it's time they
> put the blame where it belongs? I mean who is runnin' the
> show here? Organized creation/creator? there's humor in that.

### - the tech suppooooort! on this planet is shit haha :))))