From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: 'Look carefully to the sky': Medvedev threatens to target the Hague
with hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles after ICC issued warrant for Putin's
arrest
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:55:14 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:55 UTC

Russia's former president today threatened to target the Hague with
hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles after the International Criminal Court
issued an arrest warrant for Vladimir Putin over war crimes in Ukraine.

A ranting Dmitry Medvedev warned the ICC's judges to 'look carefully to
the sky' as he threatened to unleash the hypersonic anti-ship Onyx missile
from a Russian ship on the court.

His warning came after the ICC on Friday called for Putin's arrest and
accused the Russian despot of committing war crimes by abducting Ukrainian
children from their homes and deporting them to Russia to be given to
Russian families.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11880751/Russias-ex-president-Medvedev-threatens-target-Hague-hypersonic-nuclear-capable-missiles.html

Medvedev warned the ICC's decision will have 'monstrous' consequences for
international war as he said he would target the court with hypersonic
nuclear-capable missiles.

'Everyone walks under God and missiles. One can well imagine a point-blank
use of a hypersonic Onyx from the North Sea by a Russian ship on The Hague
courthouse,' Medvedev, the Deputy Chairman of Russia's Security Council,
warned.

He continued: 'It cannot be shot down, alas. And the court is only a
miserable international organisation, not the population of a NATO country.

'So they won't start a war either. [The judges] are afraid. And no one
will be sorry. So, citizen judges, look carefully to the sky.'

Medvedev also warned the ICC's decision to issue a warrant for Putin's
arrest would have horrible consequences for international law.

'They decided to try a president of a nuclear power that does not
participate in the ICC on the same grounds as the United States and other
countries.

'The consequences for international law will be monstrous.'

Medvedev had previously compared the arrest warrant for Putin to toilet
paper.

'The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant against
Vladimir Putin. No need to explain WHERE this paper should be used,'
Medvedev wrote on Twitter, adding a toilet paper emoji.

Medvedev - once seen as a Kremlin liberal but now a hectoring hardliner -
was president between 2008 and 2012, and had two separate stints as
Russian prime minister.

His threat to unleash a series of hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles at
the Hague came after Putin's favourite TV propagandist Vladimir Solovyov
demanded a nuclear strike on any Western country seeking to implement the
dictator's arrest.

Solovyov called for a Satan-2 intercontinental ballistic missile to be
unleashed on 'scumbag' German Justice Minister Marco Buschmann after he
said Putin faced arrest if he set foot in Germany.

He asked: 'Do you want to wake up a Russian bear? You will wake it up...
It will tear your gentle flesh to pieces.'

He stressed that the US, China and India - like Russia - do not recognise
the court's jurisdiction.

'Just so they know, any attempt at implementation [of the arrest warrant
against Vladimir Putin] is a declaration of war, and an immediate nuclear
strike on the country - immediate,' he told viewers across Russia's 11
time zones.

'Any attempt to go against the will of the Russian people… must be a
strike.

'And that moron [German] Justice Minister [Marco Buschmann] should meet
the Sarmat [Satan-2 hypersonic missile]…

'If we have to put troops in Holland for this purpose, then we have to put
troops in Holland. And I don't care if it is a NATO country.'

Solovyov asked the West: 'Do you want to wake up a Russian bear? You will
wake it up. You will wake it up.'

Margarita Simonyan, head of propaganda network RT, said: 'As we know it
anyway wakes up in spring.'

Solovyov said: 'And it's hungry in spring. It will tear your gentle flesh
to pieces. There will be no negotiations with you, ever. Until you are
destroyed. Until you moan for forgiveness.'

Loyalist MP and reservist Lt-Gen Andrey Gurulev told state TV channel
Rossiya 1: 'It's time to decide that a step to the right, or the left -
and you guys [the West] will get a nuclear strike on your heads.

'We shouldn't be scared of it. It wasn't our president [Putin] who was
charged with this criminal case [by the ICC].

'It was to all Russian people, who support our president… All Russian
people were declared illegal.'

The ICC's president, Piotr Hofmanski, has admitted that while the court's
judges have issued the warrants, it will be up to the international
community to enforce them. The court has no police force of its own to
enforce warrants.

'The ICC is doing its part of work as a court of law. The judges issued
arrest warrants. The execution depends on international cooperation,'
Hofmanski said.

A possible trial of any Russians at the ICC remains a long way off, as
Moscow does not recognise the court's jurisdiction and does not extradite
its nationals - a position reaffirmed on Friday by Russian Foreign
Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova in a first reaction to the warrants..

'The decisions of the International Criminal Court have no meaning for our
country, including from a legal point of view,' she said.

### - some very nasty rhetoric there, very nasty indeed!

and this is the problem now see? that when 2 VERY angry people keep
arguing/threatening each other so horribly like this, it inevitably ends
in blows when one or the other eventually lashes-out in temper? (thang
knows all about lashing-out in lost/misplaced temper heh, dontcha thang,
so you at least can relate to the above and what usually happens in a
prolonged scenario such as the above: it never usually ends well)

which, at the rate things are rapidly progressing, could happen now at any
moment?

just one red-line too many crossed and then...

no one even knowing where that red line actually is??

danger will robinson! danger!

the question being: will diplomacy ultimately win-out in a situation when
'diplomacy' currently isn't even ON the fucking table???

well... it HAS to! - or we're all screwed!?

(lol talk about having painted ourselves into a corner duh!)

c'mon humanity... you CAN do it!

or ffs at least... TRY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYiHkx7ils

"how long have i been sleeping..."

Re: 'Look carefully to the sky': Medvedev threatens to target the Hague with hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles after ICC issued warrant for Putin's arrest

<0150b923-210a-425c-8fec-d7fda6df6834n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3272&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3272

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 06:13:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 'Look carefully to the sky': Medvedev threatens to target the
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:13 UTC

On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 4:55:40 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> [...]
> arguing/threatening each other so horribly like this, it inevitably ends
> in blows when one or the other eventually lashes-out in temper? (thang
> knows all about lashing-out in lost/misplaced temper heh, dontcha thang,
> so you at least can relate to the above and what usually happens in a
> prolonged scenario such as the above: it never usually ends well)
>
> which, at the rate things are rapidly progressing, could happen now at any
> moment?
>
> just one red-line too many crossed and then...
>
> no one even knowing where that red line actually is??
>
> danger will robinson! danger!
>
> the question being: will diplomacy ultimately win-out in a situation when
> 'diplomacy' currently isn't even ON the fucking table???
>
> well... it HAS to! - or we're all screwed!?
>
> (lol talk about having painted ourselves into a corner duh!)

"in the end it's a wink of the eye"
wink back at death, sure pal

Re: 'Look carefully to the sky': Medvedev threatens to target the Hague with hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles after ICC issued warrant for Putin's arrest

<op.113xgi157eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3274&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3274

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:37:20 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:37 UTC

> "in the end it's a wink of the eye"
> wink back at death, sure pal

### - the 'vikings' (for example) reckoned that, in order to reach the
afterlife, you had to look death right 'in' the eye and face it with
ultimate courage & conviction, and without flinching/crapping oneself walk
purposefully towards it when called heh! (think 'klingons' of startruck
fame for the appropriate attitude)

if, otoh, ya starts beggin' & cringin' + pleading for mercy not to die etc
etc, then that's when ya's gonna get ripped to feckin' shreds for not
being able to HOLD yourself together when facing the ultimate storm!

iow: it's very important NOT to wuss-out at the crucial moment haha :D

(the buddhists have a much milder version tho' thank goodness... with
them, after much practice and at a time of your own choosing, ya just
permanently enter into a waking dream state leaving the physical body
behind forever...)

place yer bets heh ;)