From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: ambassador says there is no place for US drones near Russia
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:22:36 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:22 UTC

Washington: Ambassador Anatoly Antonov stated after being called to the
State Department in Washington that Moscow views the American drone crash
on Tuesday in the Black Sea as a provocation.

Karen Donfried, the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian
Affairs, protested the "unsafe and unprofessional intercept" of the drone
that led to its loss during their meeting with Antonov.

Following the meeting, Antonov told reporters, "We view this incident as a
provocation. According to what he claimed he said to Donfried, US drones,
planes, and ships had no business being that close to Russian borders.

He questioned, "Could you imagine what the US media or the Pentagon would
say if such a drone were to appear near New York or San Francisco.

The discussions were "constructive," according to Antonov, who added that
both parties expressed their concerns. Given the circumstances in Eastern
Europe at the moment, he continued, the US and Russia must exercise
"extreme caution" in their actions. Donfried was also informed by him that
Moscow seeks "pragmatic relations" rather than hostilities with the US.

The MQ-9 Reaper crashed on Tuesday morning after two Russian Su-27
interceptors, according to the US military, flew dangerously close to it.
The Su-27s spilled fuel on the drone and at one point damaged its
propeller, which led to the crash. In international waters, the drone,
according to them, was conducting a lawful surveillance mission.

The Russian Defense Ministry responded by claiming that the UAV stalled
following extreme manoeuvres and that the interceptors "did not come in
contact with the UAV."

The drone was of the kind that can carry numerous missiles and bombs,
Antonov had noted. A "hunter-killer" version of the MQ-1 Predator was
created as the MQ-9.

While maintaining that it is not a party to the conflict, the US has been
operating drones and surveillance aircraft close to the Russian border for
more than a year, giving the Ukrainian government money, weapons, and
ammunition in addition to intelligence and targeting information.

Neither government provided the precise location of the incident.
According to Russian media, the Reaper's last known location was about 60
kilometres southwest of Sevastopol, a port in the Crimea.

https://english.newstracklive.com/news/us-ambassador-says-there-is-no-place-for-us-drones-near-russia-sc57-nu355-ta355-1270674-1.html

### - them 'bumping' it out of the sky like that is defo a lesser thing
than shooting it down.

so was quite deliberately done then really + sends the US a clear
message... and coz summat 'as-big' as that just hangin' around anywhere
near the borders with russia could potentially be very dangerous indeed!
(could use one to suddenly sneak-nuke moscow from a great height, for
example!)

having made the point they'll prolly shoot down the next one though...

and/or anything else they consider constitutes a potential threat!

('accidents' is what we gots to watch-out for now huh...)

Re: ambassador says there is no place for US drones near Russia

<14331ipra9hcv9udsarnp4kip4g3mhuafc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3253&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3253

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 17:16:41 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 09:16 UTC

Oh yes sir, mister Ambassador, we'll stop our Reaper drone flights &
stop our B52 flights & our B1 flights & our AWACS flights right now,
yessiree bob!

Your word is our command.

Lol

Stop it Brian, we can read the news don't need you to vomit it back up
all the time. You're wasting your time.

<op.11uspotc7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3254&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3254

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:16:26 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:16 UTC

### - it's like a chess end-game that's getting pretty tight now: every
little move disproportionately threatening the whole board! so there's
more than just the obvious going on in that report 'and' in my comments
thang :)

typically you always miss 'that' part though in total favour of your own
bigoted hatred, anger & blindness, and when what you (or anyone) NEEDS to
do in order to understand is to step back some and see the WHOLE issue
instead of only ever partially, and as such only ever from one fucked up
biased pov or the other (i.e., from humanity's pov as a whole, not just
from ukraine or russia's pov) something which otherwise tells you nada
other than what you 'want' to hear every time duh...

i.e., only unintelligent arseholes FAIL to remain objective thang heh, and
lol you haven't got an objective bone in your body!? (i doubt you even
fully realise the 'meaning' of the term!)

this explaining precisely WHY you're such an out & out: WAR-MONGER!!!

e.g., you effectively stated before: "bring-on WW3: it'll be WORTH IT to
get RID of the russians???" (sic)

LOL that's SICK indeed!!! :D :D :D

i rest my case: you're not a well man :)))

***

Ps. if you really hate the russians sooo much, then why don't you just go
to ukraine and fight them? am sure they'd welcome you there, give you a
machine gun and show you how to fire it before shipping you straight out
to the front line huh; there's many with your convictions doing so!

and coz with a bit of luck you'd get your head blown-off in the first 5
minutes hah...

BANG!

"hey i just felt the world get lighter! put on the Hammer records! am
ready to dance!"

--bill hicks haha ;)

happening in the world sport, not even a little bit, so why pretend...)

<rkgg1itrf8nsn2ffh5t5d2lhar2g7cedfm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3266&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3266

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 19:25:38 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:25 UTC

Looks like I hit a raw nerve, yes?
:)

<op.113tameg7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3269&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3269

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:07:24 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:07 UTC

### - you're the war-mongering sicko-racist who stated:

"bring-on ww3! it'll be WORTH it to get rid of the russians"??? (Sic.)

i.e., you're the one who has to live THAT shit down & wear it, not moi...

wear it right next to the nazi war medals you've admittedly collected

coz yes, that shit does indeed hit a raw nerve with most people :)))