You will be married within a year, and divorced within two.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?

SubjectAuthor
* Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?Basia
`* Re: Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?andal
 `- Re: Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?andal

1
Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?

<ac1c298a-1424-43f7-a152-c0b36216550fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32790&group=soc.culture.polish#32790

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 01:31 UTC

Armia ukrainska nie ma tysiecy czolgow, samolotow, artylerii.

The battle of Donbas will not be a local operation and will be reminiscent of World War 2 involving thousands of tanks, armored vehicles, aircraft, and artillery.

This was stated by Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba, who spoke at a press conference following the meetings held at NATO Headquarters, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"The battle for Donbas will remind you, and I regret to say it but this is true, the battle for Donbas will remind you of Second World War, with large-scale operations, maneuvers, involvement of thousands of tanks, armored vehicles, planes, artillery…

This will not be a local operation, based on what we see in Russia's preparations for it. Russia has its plan, we have ours. And the outcome will be decided on the battlefield," the top diplomat said.

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3451554-battle-for-donbas-to-remind-world-war-2-kuleba.html

Re: Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?

<t2o5l6$dbe$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32793&group=soc.culture.polish#32793

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 02:11:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 02:11 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:31:22 -0700 (PDT), Basia wrote:

> Armia ukrainska nie ma tysiecy czolgow, samolotow, artylerii.
>
> The battle of Donbas will not be a local operation and will be
> reminiscent of World War 2 involving thousands of tanks, armored
> vehicles, aircraft, and artillery.
>
> This was stated by Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro
> Kuleba, who spoke at a press conference following the meetings held at
> NATO Headquarters, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.
>
> "The battle for Donbas will remind you, and I regret to say it but this
> is true, the battle for Donbas will remind you of Second World War, with
> large-scale operations, maneuvers, involvement of thousands of tanks,
> armored vehicles, planes, artillery…
>
> This will not be a local operation, based on what we see in Russia's
> preparations for it. Russia has its plan, we have ours. And the outcome
> will be decided on the battlefield," the top diplomat said.
>
> https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3451554-battle-for-donbas-to-
remind-world-war-2-kuleba.html

Ukraina jest skazana na pastwe mongola putynia tak jak byla Polska po ww2

Re: Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?

<t2prof$1taq$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32849&group=soc.culture.polish#32849

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 17:35:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 17:35 UTC

On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 07:49:31 +0200 (GMT+02:00), boukun wrote:

> andal <andal@andal.org> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:31:22 -0700 (PDT), Basia wrote:> Armia ukrainska
>> nie ma tysiecy czolgow, samolotow, artylerii.> > The battle of Donbas
>> will not be a local operation and will be> reminiscent of World War 2
>> involving thousands of tanks, armored> vehicles, aircraft, and
>> artillery.> > This was stated by Minister for Foreign Affairs of
>> Ukraine Dmytro> Kuleba, who spoke at a press conference following the
>> meetings held at> NATO Headquarters, an Ukrinform correspondent
>> reports.> > "The battle for Donbas will remind you, and I regret to say
>> it but this> is true, the battle for Donbas will remind you of Second
>> World War, with> large-scale operations, maneuvers, involvement of
>> thousands of tanks,> armored vehicles, planes, artillery…> > This will
>> not be a local operation, based on what we see in Russia's>
>> preparations for it. Russia has its plan, we have ours. And the
>> outcome> will be decided on the battlefield," the top diplomat said.> >
>> https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3451554-battle-for-donbas-to-
remind-world-war-2-kuleba.htmlUkraina
>> jest skazana na pastwe mongola putynia tak jak byla Polska po ww2
>
> A wszystko przez takich żydziaków jak ty

boukun, lecz sie, trela ci pomoze

interests / soc.culture.polish / Kuleba liczy ze NATO wejdzie do wojny?