From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: ping thang re: propaganda
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:30:06 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:30 UTC

### - am beginning to think you don't actually 'know' what propaganda is
or how it works??

(that would also explain why you wouldn't accept there were different
levels/fronts to this war such as a hardware component (actual weapons) a
psychological component (spoken/unspoken threats etc) and a propaganda
component wherein both side deliberately demonise their respective enemy....

there's other levels too, but 'propaganda' is what we're dealin' with here
sport...

and not only that, but often 'black' propaganda as well!!! (see
definitions below)

propaganda

noun:

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote
a political cause or point of view. - "he was charged with distributing
enemy propaganda"

What is propaganda? Propaganda is the dissemination of information—facts,
arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion
--google definition

Purpose of propaganda. The aim of propaganda is to influence people's
opinions or behaviors actively, rather than merely to communicate the
facts about something.

Two examples of propaganda include the Uncle Sam army recruitment posters
from World War I or the Rosie the Riveter poster from World War II. Both
examples use symbols to represent strength and a sense of urgency as they
encourage United States citizens to join the war effort.

black propaganda
NOUN
propaganda that does not come from the source it claims to come from

False or unverified propaganda, especially appearing to come from an
enemy's own sources; disinformation. -Wiktionary

.... the point being that there's that WHOLE side to things to consider!

meaning: ya can't always believe/accept 'everything' you hear or read!

especially if one is maybe trying to 'see-through' all that guff to get
some actual facts...

iow: am an outside observer in all this thang, and as such am not on
'either' side!

mainly coz 'as' an observer all i ever see is yet another bunch of dumbass
monkeys all trying to kill each other AGAIN! for some goddamn reason or
another, it doesn't seem to matter what to them - or even WHO it's about
THIS time, different excuses down the centuries, whatever, all they ever
WANT is to fight, so they'll FIND excuses to do so... and DO!

and now they's doin' it again!

plus THIS is WHY i conclude that they're ALL fucking stark raving mad! LOL
!

i mean, artists and scientists can see far beyond war & shit, their heads
are completely elsewhere, somewhere much better, so why can't our
politicians??

why can't we ALL just get along??? (smile)

well methinks you're in a better position to answer that one thang, coz
have never known anyone sooo filled with such hatred & loathing as you??

and i don't mean that unkindly!

but you really *can't* allow yourself to just go around being... a
monster???

it's such 'monsters' that are systematically 'destroying' the world thang!

why? i dunno... i just can't relate to hate...

just being alive/aware has always fascinated moi enough for nearly a whole
lifetime!

i don't understand it (no one can fully) plus it can be very confusing....

but i don't 'hate' it... am too filled with 'awe' to have TIME to hate!?

time that am all TOO aware is: running out!!!

plus dunno about you, but i actually feel quite privileged to have lived
this long?

many dear friends (and others) having already died far sooner huh...

and there doesn't really appear to be any rhyme or reason for it beyond a
point, that the good die young seems to be a given, in which case you & i
must be 2 right wicked old bastards then to have survived THIS long huh
lol :)))

(well ain't that sure about me, but you're defo a wicked old bastard haha
:))))

Re: ping thang re: propaganda

<8bc385f4-7ce5-47d8-9aed-ce4213121914n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3287&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3287

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 07:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ping thang re: propaganda
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 14:29 UTC

On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 11:30:33 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> [...]
>
> why? i dunno... i just can't relate to hate...
>
> just being alive/aware has always fascinated moi enough for nearly a whole
> lifetime!
>
> i don't understand it (no one can fully) plus it can be very confusing...
>
> but i don't 'hate' it... am too filled with 'awe' to have TIME to hate!?
>
> time that am all TOO aware is: running out!!!
>
> plus dunno about you, but i actually feel quite privileged to have lived
> this long?
>
> many dear friends (and others) having already died far sooner huh...
>
> and there doesn't really appear to be any rhyme or reason for it beyond a
> point, that the good die young seems to be a given, in which case you & i
> must be 2 right wicked old bastards then to have survived THIS long huh
> lol :)))
>
> (well ain't that sure about me, but you're defo a wicked old bastard haha

I was reading this and it inspired me to click over to ADC.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/circus-politics-are-intended-distract-us-dont-be-distracted
A pretty good rant.

As a quasi-artistic, quasi-scientific question, I wonder, "what causes it to change?"
Probably some fuzzy logic combination of factors colliding. Politics is a circus monkey game.

From a trillion miles away perspective, Russians drove back Napoleon, and Hitler.
How cam USA win the war with no troops on the battlefield and 32 trillion in debt.