Why was I born with such contemporaries? -- Oscar Wilde

interests / soc.culture.china / Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’

SubjectAuthor
* Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’ltlee1
+- Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space TechnoloRusty Wyse
+- Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technololtlee1
`* Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offenssukiki
 `* Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space TechnoloRusty Wyse
  `* Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensrover
   `* Re: Pentagon Sees China’s OffensByker
    `- Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’Mainspring

1
Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’

<3bd77595-5680-4719-89da-e44b29e3d486n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3298&group=soc.culture.china#3298

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 07:11:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Pentagon_Sees_China’s_Offensive_Space_Technology_‘On_the_March’
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 14:11 UTC

"China is making sizable, long-term investments in weapons designed to jam or destroy satellites as the nation seeks to rapidly narrow the gap in space technology with the U.S., according to the top intelligence official for the Pentagon’s Indo-Pacific command.

China is pushing to develop antisatellite weapons with capabilities from “dazzling to jamming, to kinetic kill-from-the-ground, from space -- all that, they’re on the march,” Rear Admiral Michael Studeman said this week during an intelligence-security trade group’s webinar.

Studeman’s comments mark the most current unclassified assessment of the counter-space capabilities of a nation that Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin repeatedly refers to as the top challenge for U.S. defense planning and spending."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-10/pentagon-sees-china-s-offensive-space-technology-on-the-march

What next?
1) A congressional hearing on the scale and scope Chinese threat.
2) The Pentagon would prepare more than one budget plans to how to deal with the threat. Of course, more expensive one would be better.
3) In the mean time, military brass would make themselves available to the media.

Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’

<b19603c5-c257-436d-a706-d0338bd3c46en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3303&group=soc.culture.china#3303

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:19:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Pentagon_Sees_China’s_Offensive_Space_Technolo
gy_‘On_the_March’
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:19 UTC

On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 7:11:29 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> "China is making sizable, long-term investments in weapons designed to jam or destroy satellites as the nation seeks to rapidly narrow the gap in space technology with the U.S., according to the top intelligence official for the Pentagon’s Indo-Pacific command.
>
> China is pushing to develop antisatellite weapons with capabilities from “dazzling to jamming, to kinetic kill-from-the-ground, from space -- all that, they’re on the march,” Rear Admiral Michael Studeman said this week during an intelligence-security trade group’s webinar.
>
> Studeman’s comments mark the most current unclassified assessment of the counter-space capabilities of a nation that Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin repeatedly refers to as the top challenge for U.S. defense planning and spending."
>
> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-10/pentagon-sees-china-s-offensive-space-technology-on-the-march
>
> What next?
> 1) A congressional hearing on the scale and scope Chinese threat.
> 2) The Pentagon would prepare more than one budget plans to how to deal with the threat. Of course, more expensive one would be better.
> 3) In the mean time, military brass would make themselves available to the media.

What's next?
The ole' saying goes... If you can't beat them, join them...
Join China to expand humanity throughout the universe!!!
Join China to conquer space, to make other planet, Mars in particular, livable for humanity.
There are way too many "earths" in the universe to fight over what little space we have today.
We are now in Mars!!! Let's grow an "atmosphere" in Mars!!! plants trees, grass, make it rain in Mars... We can do it!!! Maybe in a hundred years,..... cities in Mars!!! Wouldn't that be wonderful!!!!!

Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’

<b724db1e-5724-4395-a8cb-b764bed152b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3335&group=soc.culture.china#3335

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
gy_‘On_the_March’
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 13:52 UTC

On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 10:11:29 AM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> "China is making sizable, long-term investments in weapons designed to jam or destroy satellites as the nation seeks to rapidly narrow the gap in space technology with the U.S., according to the top intelligence official for the Pentagon’s Indo-Pacific command.
>
> China is pushing to develop antisatellite weapons with capabilities from “dazzling to jamming, to kinetic kill-from-the-ground, from space -- all that, they’re on the march,” Rear Admiral Michael Studeman said this week during an intelligence-security trade group’s webinar.
>
> Studeman’s comments mark the most current unclassified assessment of the counter-space capabilities of a nation that Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin repeatedly refers to as the top challenge for U.S. defense planning and spending."
>
> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-10/pentagon-sees-china-s-offensive-space-technology-on-the-march
>
> What next?
> 1) A congressional hearing on the scale and scope Chinese threat.
> 2) The Pentagon would prepare more than one budget plans to how to deal with the threat. Of course, more expensive one would be better.
> 3) In the mean time, military brass would make themselves available to the media.

It won't take long for the Biden administration to include the Pentagon's "space" projects into its multi-trillion dollars plan. Supporting the military
is also the best way to get bipartisan approval. Win-win-win-win for Democrats, GOPs, the Pentagon, and the people with more high income jobs.

Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’

<sd3r01$aod$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3580&group=soc.culture.china#3580

From: suk...@sukiki.com (sukiki)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re:_Pentagon_Sees_China’s_Offens
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:25:43 +0800
 by: sukiki - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:25 UTC

America has been doing that ever since they launched several military
satellites to perpetrate the use of smart bombs, cruise missiles, and ICBM.

They also planned their use of the international space station for purpose
of military adventures against other countries on earth and outer space.

Surely they must have been doing all these dirty things ever since the
international space station has already been 20 years old. The shelf life of
the international space station is ending soon in about a few more years to
go.

They may be planning a new space station or several space station with
missiles placements and other advanced weapons such as laser gun and rail
gun and other space gun being developed to equipped future war by space
crafts.

"ltlee1" wrote in message

[...]

<de6093e7-1a65-40f4-929a-f0d41cbc7a99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3600&group=soc.culture.china#3600

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 09:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
gy_‘On_the_March’
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:03 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 5:25:40 AM UTC-7, sukiki wrote:
> America has been doing that ever since they launched several military
> satellites to perpetrate the use of smart bombs, cruise missiles, and ICBM.
>
> They also planned their use of the international space station for purpose
> of military adventures against other countries on earth and outer space.
>
> Surely they must have been doing all these dirty things ever since the
> international space station has already been 20 years old. The shelf life of
> the international space station is ending soon in about a few more years to
> go.
>
> They may be planning a new space station or several space station with
> missiles placements and other advanced weapons such as laser gun and rail
> gun

The U.S. has already given up on these weapons to concentrate of hypersonic weapons...
I have said the U.S. should steal China's laser and rail guns AND China's hypersonic weapons...
Also, might as well steal China's bridge-building machine. We need to replace a lot of ole' crumbling bridges...

And we are supposed to be more advanced than China!!! What has happened!!!!
We have been falling sleep while China sneak ahead of us!!!!

> and other space gun being developed to equipped future war by space
> crafts.
>

> "ltlee1" wrote in message
> "China is making sizable, long-term investments in weapons designed to jam
> or destroy satellites as the nation seeks to rapidly narrow the gap in space
> technology with the U.S., according to the top intelligence official for the
> Pentagon’s Indo-Pacific command.
>
> China is pushing to develop antisatellite weapons with capabilities from
> “dazzling to jamming, to kinetic kill-from-the-ground, from space -- all
> that, they’re on the march,” Rear Admiral Michael Studeman said this week
> during an intelligence-security trade group’s webinar.
>
> Studeman’s comments mark the most current unclassified assessment of the
> counter-space capabilities of a nation that Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin
> repeatedly refers to as the top challenge for U.S. defense planning and
> spending."
>
> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-10/pentagon-sees-china-s-offensive-space-technology-on-the-march
>
> What next?
> 1) A congressional hearing on the scale and scope Chinese threat.
> 2) The Pentagon would prepare more than one budget plans to how to deal with
> the threat. Of course, more expensive one would be better.
> 3) In the mean time, military brass would make themselves available to the
> media.

Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’

<sd4c54$ics$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3607&group=soc.culture.china#3607

From: rov...@rover.com (rover)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 01:18:34 +0800
 by: rover - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 17:18 UTC

America has about 230,000 bridges that need major repairs or replacements.
It is all over in the US states, collectively covering six to seven
thousands of miles.

It is mind-boggling to start off with so many deficient structures in the
bridges. But America has no money to repair nor replace them. It will take
50 years for America to think about it.

<GeedncsxKP56dGj9nZ2dnUU7-bHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3625&group=soc.culture.china#3625

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.building.construction,alt.building.architecture,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:08:54 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:08 UTC

"rover" wrote in message news:sd4c54$ics$1@dont-email.me...

> America has about 230,000 bridges that need major repairs or replacements.
> It is all over in the US states, collectively covering six to seven
> thousands of miles.
>
> It is mind-boggling to start off with so many deficient structures in the
> bridges. But America has no money to repair nor replace them. It will take
> 50 years for America to think about it.

China has only days to think about its collapsing structures:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/07/14/china-weibo-building-collapse-miami/

https://www.npr.org/2012/08/29/160231137/chinese-blame-failed-infrastructure-on-corruption

https://clb.org.hk/content/china%E2%80%99s-most-dangerous-industry-getting-more-dangerous

Read it all the way through if you dare:
https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/4/2162/pdf

Re: Pentagon Sees China’s Offensive Space Technology ‘On the March’

<ntWdnSuTq62XoGf9nZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3716&group=soc.culture.china#3716

Newsgroups: alt.building.construction,alt.building.architecture,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.misc
From: MSp...@zeex.net (Mainspring)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 23:52:41 -0400
 by: Mainspring - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 03:52 UTC

On 07/19/2021 05:08 PM, Byker wrote:
> "rover"  wrote in message news:sd4c54$ics$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> America has about 230,000 bridges that need major repairs or
>> replacements.
>> It is all over in the US states, collectively covering six to seven
>> thousands of miles.
>>
>> It is mind-boggling to start off with so many deficient structures in the
>> bridges. But America has no money to repair nor replace them. It will
>> take
>> 50 years for America to think about it.
>
> China has only days to think about its collapsing structures:
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/07/14/china-weibo-building-collapse-miami/
>

> https://www.npr.org/2012/08/29/160231137/chinese-blame-failed-infrastructure-on-corruption
>

> https://clb.org.hk/content/china%E2%80%99s-most-dangerous-industry-getting-more-dangerous
>

> Read it all the way through if you dare:
> https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/4/2162/pdf

What do we need bridges for ? The Grettoids plan to
ban all automobiles, all "unnecessary" travel. You'll
need a special pass to even walk a block away from
home.