A little inaccuracy saves a world of explanation. -- C. E. Ayres

interests / alt.politics / Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"

SubjectAuthor
* Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"56g.1173
+- Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"Mitchell Holman
+* Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck53h.1948
|`- Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck56g.1173
`- Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"ELON X.

1
Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"

<cRSdnW1q7bCKcPr4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33006&group=alt.politics#33006

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56g.1...@ztq9.net (56g.1173)
Subject: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 21:01:58 -0500
 by: 56g.1173 - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 02:01 UTC

https://www.dailywire.com/news/elon-musk-blasts-advertisers-threatening-to-blackmail-him-by-pulling-ads-go-f-yourself

.. . .

Musk became a rather unexpected major force
for free speech/expression.

He's too rich/diverse/connected/known to
really oppose or silence.

The Wokies have been convincing X/Twit advertisers
to screw Musk in order to seize control of his
platforms/message. It has worked against others,
but it's not going to work with Musk.

SO interesting that 'freedom of speech' has become
something LEFTISTS despise, panic about. The 60s
are apparently LONG over ...

Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"

<XnsB0CBD0BD9724Enoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.53>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33010&group=alt.politics#33010

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 02:43:46 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 02:43 UTC

"56g.1173" <56g.1173@ztq9.net> wrote in

> https://www.dailywire.com/news/elon-musk-blasts-advertisers-threatening
> -to-blackmail-him-by-pulling-ads-go-f-yourself
>
> . . .
>
> Musk became a rather unexpected major force
> for free speech/expression.

Wrong.

No One on Twitter Is Safe From Elon Musk
DEC 16, 2022

ELON MUSK�S COMMITMENT to near-absolute
free speech has collapsed. When the
entrepreneur launched his takeover bid
for Twitter earlier this year, he said
the platform should permit all legal
speech. His shift away from that stance
began this month when he blocked a tweet
featuring a swastika from rapper Ye,
formerly known as Kanye West. This week,
he amped up his efforts and suspended
more than 25 Twitter accounts posting
public flight data, including that for
his own private jet. And yesterday,
several journalists who had reported on
that purge were kicked off Twitter too,
alongside the account of one of
Twitter�s most notable competitors,
Mastodon.

Twitter�s moderation is seemingly guided
less by set rules and more by what its
owner wants at any moment. While Musk
argues he�s protecting people from being
doxed, this week he censored accounts
freely�not for illegal speech, but because
they offended him.

Twitter�s updated policy now covers posts
containing what the site calls "private
information." Twitter also blocks people
from sharing photos and videos of private
individuals. It offers exemptions for
newsworthy events and "issues or events
of public interest." Questions sent to
Twitter about how this policy would be
enforced were not answered.
https://www.wired.com/story/elon-musk-blocked-journalists-twitter/

Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"

<8iT9N.161402$Ee89.49553@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33013&group=alt.politics#33013

From: 58h.1...@ztq7.net (53h.1948)
Subject: Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck
Yourself !"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:27:01 -0800
 by: 53h.1948 - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 03:27 UTC

On 11/29/2023 6:01 PM, 56g.1173 wrote:

> The Wokies

All you're doing when you write that is admitting to be a white supremacist Nazi.

I'm here to tell you that *anyone* who rants about "wokism" and "wokie" is a
fucking white supremacist Nazi, and an utterly inarticulate and stupid one at
that. Someone who sneers "wokism" or "wokie" is stating in one word (because he
is unable to express coherent thoughts) that he believes:

* there is no more racism
* past racism has no effect on the present
* we did everything needed by freeing the slaves (which these Nazis think
was a bad idea in the first place)
* there is no such thing as systemic racism
* speaking publicly about the continuing effects of racism is divisive and
makes whites "feel bad" and is to be prohibited

There's plenty more, but that's enough. *All* of those beliefs are held by Nazis
who write "wokism" and "wokie," and *all* of those beliefs are objectively wrong
and evil.

Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"

<wD2dnZc4PtFwk_X4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33014&group=alt.politics#33014

Yourself !"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56g.1...@ztq9.net (56g.1173)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:26:20 -0500
 by: 56g.1173 - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 04:26 UTC

On 11/29/23 10:27 PM, 53h.1948 wrote:
> On 11/29/2023 6:01 PM, 56g.1173 wrote:
>
>> The Wokies
>
> All you're doing when you write that is admitting to be a white
> supremacist Nazi.
>
> I'm here to tell you that *anyone* who rants about "wokism" and "wokie"
> is a fucking white supremacist Nazi, and an utterly inarticulate and
> stupid one at that. Someone who sneers "wokism" or "wokie" is stating in
> one word (because he is unable to express coherent thoughts) that he
> believes:
>
>   * there is no more racism
>   * past racism has no effect on the present
>   * we did everything needed by freeing the slaves (which these Nazis
> think
>     was a bad idea in the first place)
>   * there is no such thing as systemic racism
>   * speaking publicly about the continuing effects of racism is
> divisive and
>     makes whites "feel bad" and is to be prohibited
>
> There's plenty more, but that's enough. *All* of those beliefs are held
> by Nazis who write "wokism" and "wokie," and *all* of those beliefs are
> objectively wrong and evil.

Wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie,
wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie,
wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie,
wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie,
wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie, wokie,
commies, anti-semites, racists, terrorist-lovers, agents of doom,
princes of lies ........

Sorry, we're all ON to you now.

And Musk has umpteen billion dollars to rub it all in
your sallow little faces.

Yay Elon !

With luck you'll soon be RIGHT - no more Wokies :-)

Re: Elon Musk to Advertiser Trying To Control His Content - "Go Fuck Yourself !"

<uka5ms$1cs8q$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33026&group=alt.politics#33026

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.fan.marty.the.gay-pigboy
From: elo...@protonmail.com (ELON X.)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 14:20:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ELON X. - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 14:20 UTC

> Musk became a rather unexpected major force
> for free speech/expression.

I think it's great how he continually refers to Trump as "the pedophile" and
his followers a 'Nazi fag boys'.