Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.uk,alt.politics.usa
From: 56g.1...@ztq9.net (56g.1173)
Subject: Did Boris Johnson Plan Mil Raid on Netherlands to Take Covid Vax ?
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:31:43 -0500
 by: 56g.1173 - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 02:31 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12820877/Boris-Johnson-spies-raid-Dutch-Covid-vaccine-factory-EU-stole-doses.html

How Boris Johnson asked spies to plan a military raid on
Dutch Covid vaccine factory to seize five million UK-bought
AstraZeneca jabs that the EU 'stole' at the height of the
pandemic when Britain's jab rollout left Brussels in the shade

Mr Johnson asked for an investigation of 'military options'
to retrieve the doses

.. . .

It'd be VERY interesting if this is even halfway true.

As best I can tell, the UK had paid for millions of
doses of AZ vax - but nobody delivered. The UK was
VERY keen on getting those doses, a sense of emergency
existed.