Yes, but every time I try to see things your way, I get a headache.

interests / alt.politics / Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

SubjectAuthor
* Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.Paul Ragna
+- Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.MarcusAurelius
+* Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.Mitchell Holman
|+* Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.dyno dan
||+- Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.Cune I. Form
||`- Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.Mitchell Holman
|`- Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.Ahnold
`- Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.pothead

1
Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<XnsB0D1C4EFBDC1B882000099222@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33212&group=alt.politics#33212

From: tpra...@gmail.com (Paul Ragna)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 00:21:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Ragna - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 00:21 UTC

Joe Biden should be tried for treason.

<https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1731736578404589872>

"HAPPENING NOW?? Large groups of migrants , mostly Chinese national men
crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in Jacumba Hot
Springs , CA
@NewsNation

Tomorrow San Diego County officials will vote on whether the county will
spend $3 million in taxpayer funds for migrant services due to resources
stretched thin"

Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<7aa960b7-0393-43d0-b2af-6fec907c525dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33217&group=alt.politics#33217

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 18:27:19 -0800 (PST)
From: alexande...@hotmail.com (MarcusAurelius)
 by: MarcusAurelius - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 02:27 UTC

Yes, Biden and those governmental officials who support this illegal criminal invasion should
be tried for treason.

Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<XnsB0D2543BD6C58noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33234&group=alt.politics#33234

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 14:30:20 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 14:30 UTC

Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote in news:XnsB0D1C4EFBDC1B882000099222@
135.181.20.170:

> Joe Biden should be tried for treason.
>
> <https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1731736578404589872>
>
> "HAPPENING NOW?? Large groups of migrants , mostly Chinese national men
> crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in Jacumba Hot
> Springs , CA

So the Trump border wall is a failure.

Can we get our money back?

$11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border
Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly
January 19, 2020

The pricetag for President Trump's border
wall has topped $11 billion � or nearly
$20 million a mile � to become the most
expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the
world.
https://tinyurl.com/sbex6wj

Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<sq71nid2ha3q1r9r5a7audtkbvfphl0b51@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33251&group=alt.politics#33251

From: log...@is.important (dyno dan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 11:22:48 -0500
 by: dyno dan - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 16:22 UTC

On Wed, 06 Dec 2023 14:30:20 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote in news:XnsB0D1C4EFBDC1B882000099222@
>135.181.20.170:
>
>> Joe Biden should be tried for treason.
>>
>> <https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1731736578404589872>
>>
>> "HAPPENING NOW?? Large groups of migrants , mostly Chinese national men
>> crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in Jacumba Hot
>> Springs , CA
>

> So the Trump border wall is a failure.
>
> Can we get our money back?
>

>$11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border
>Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly
>January 19, 2020
>
>The pricetag for President Trump's border
>wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly
>$20 million a mile — to become the most
>expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the
>world.
>https://tinyurl.com/sbex6wj
(npr.com. Not exactly the least biased source. Posted 2020.)

and this is posted to talk.poloitics.guns because......?

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<ukqbge$rsm7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33255&group=alt.politics#33255

From: anc...@ie.nt (Cune I. Form)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 09:37:17 -0800
 by: Cune I. Form - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:37 UTC

On 12/6/2023 8:22 AM, dyno dan wrote:

> and this is posted to talk.poloitics.guns because......?

Because "Paul Ragna" is an idiot propaganda-spewing troll.

Simple root-cause analysis.

Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<XnsB0D27D77D7230noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.50>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33256&group=alt.politics#33256

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 18:33:32 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:33 UTC

dyno dan <logic@is.important> wrote in

> On Wed, 06 Dec 2023 14:30:20 +0000, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote in
>>news:XnsB0D1C4EFBDC1B882000099222@ 135.181.20.170:
>>
>>> Joe Biden should be tried for treason.
>>>
>>> <https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1731736578404589872>
>>>
>>> "HAPPENING NOW?? Large groups of migrants , mostly Chinese national
>>> men crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in
>>> Jacumba Hot Springs , CA
>>

>> So the Trump border wall is a failure.
>>
>> Can we get our money back?
>>

>>$11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border
>>Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly
>>January 19, 2020
>>
>>The pricetag for President Trump's border
>>wall has topped $11 billion � or nearly
>>$20 million a mile � to become the most
>>expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the
>>world.
>>https://tinyurl.com/sbex6wj
> (npr.com. Not exactly the least biased source. Posted 2020.)
>

> and this is posted to talk.poloitics.guns because......?

Ask Paul Ragna, he created the thread
and the crossposting.

Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<De3cN.23962$_z86.23490@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33257&group=alt.politics#33257

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: "Charlie...@localhost.corn (pothead)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 10:40:35 -0800
 by: pothead - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:40 UTC

On 12/5/2023 4:21 PM, Paul Ragna wrote:
> Joe Biden should be tried for treason.

Not going to happen, you impotent shit-4-braincell fucknozzle. Biden has not
engaged in treason. Even Trump hasn't, although he did engage in treason's close
kin, insurrection.

Yes, there was an insurrection, and Trump organized, financed, incited, directed
and engaged in it.

*Lock him up*

Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

<ukqgg2$1le0t$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33259&group=alt.politics#33259

From: ahn...@ca.gov (Ahnold)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california.illegals
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:02:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ahnold - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:02 UTC

On 06 Dec 2023, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> posted some

> Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:XnsB0D1C4EFBDC1B882000099222@ 135.181.20.170:
>
>> Joe Biden should be tried for treason.
>>
>> <https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1731736578404589872>
>>
>> "HAPPENING NOW?? Large groups of migrants , mostly Chinese national
>> men crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in
>> Jacumba Hot Springs , CA
>

> So the Trump border wall is a failure.

You complete fucking fool...

"...the federal government started its aggressive, multi-pronged crackdown
against illegal immigration known as �Operation Gatekeeper.� In San Diego,
federal workers began to fortify 13 miles of a border barrier in the mid-
1990s with two tiers of additional fencing, stretching from the Pacific to
just east of the Otay Mesa port of entry. The fence then marched east.

Immigrants and smugglers, of both humans and drugs, did the same. To stem
the tide, a border barrier soon rose up from the desert chaparral along
Jacumba Hot Springs. Part of it was crafted from steel airstrip landing
mats left over from the Vietnam War."

"�Operation Gatekeeper� ultimately followed the illegal immigration
traffic into Jacumba Hot Springs. Federal workers raised metal fences
along sections of the border starting in 1995 � mostly the Vietnam-era
landing mats.

The area also saw an influx of Border Patrol agents � beefing up the force
in the Jacumba area to 30 agents at first and then to 73 by late 1998.

It wasn�t until federal workers finished installing bollard fencing in
2008 that illegal immigration in that area really started to fall off,
Border Patrol Community Liaison Agent Jason Bush said. Around the same
time, federal officials posted 250 agents at the Boulevard Border Patrol
Station, which oversees 500 square miles adjacent to the international
border � including Jacumba Hot Springs � said Bush, who has been stationed
in the area for a decade."