From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: the trump show: Trump faces 34 felony charges
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 03:41:41 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 02:41 UTC

Donald Trump has arrived in New York City ahead of a historic arraignment
hearing on Tuesday, when the former president will be the first ever to be
criminally charged.

Following a grand jury indictment announced by New York County District
Attorney Alvin Bragg last week, Mr Trump is scheduled to appear in
Manhattan for his in-person arraignment on charges connected to a hush
money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels in the lead-up to his 2016
campaign.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-indictment-plane-news-new-york-b2313447.html

He is expected to stay overnight at his Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue on
Monday night before his court appearance downtown the following afternoon.

Reports suggest he will face 34 felony charges but will not be handcuffed
or put in a jail cell, and will not have his mugshot taken.

Mr Trump angrily responded to the reported leak by saying Mr Bragg should
now “INDICT HIMSELF”.

Law enforcement is on high alert and barricades have been erected around
Trump Tower and Manhattan Criminal Court, where Mr Trump will appear
before Judge Juan Merchan at 2.15pm on Tuesday Mr Trump’s attorney Joe
Tacopina told ABC that his client is “gearing up for battle” in the case.

This is far from Mr Trump’s only legal troubles, with The Washington Post
reporting that the US Department of Justice is pursuing an obstruction of
justice case against the former president over the classified documents
found at Mar-a-Lago.

### - fuck me: 34 FELONY charges?? (whoa, didn't see THAT coming!)

coz if just ONE of those sticks???

he'll be forever barred from public office!

and that's just for starters!

(pass the popcorns haha)