From: tpra...@gmail.com (Paul Ragna)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly customers.
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 02:22:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Ragna - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 02:22 UTC

How about 10% for the big guy !
Wake up people.

"Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly
customers."

<https://news.yahoo.com/biden-admin-facing-congressional-probe-
152604675.html>

"Biden admin facing congressional probe for sending billions to solar
company accused of scamming elderly
Thomas Catenacci
Fri, December 8, 2023 at 10:26 AM EST�5 min read
59

Biden admin facing congressional probe for sending billions to solar
company accused of scamming elderly
FIRST ON FOX: Republican leaders in the House and Senate are probing the
Department of Energy (DOE) over its recent $3 billion award to a solar
energy company that has been accused of scamming vulnerable customers.

In a letter to DOE Loan Programs Office Director Jigar Shah, the
Republicans � House Energy and Commerce Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-
Wash., and Senate Energy and Natural Resources Ranking Member John
Barrasso, R-Wyo. � expressed concern about rewarding the Houston-based
Sunnova Energy Corporation. They cited reports highlighting how Sunnova
has previously scammed and misled consumers.

"We are alarmed about recent, credible reports that Sunnova has racked up
numerous consumer complaints, including those alleging troubling sales
practices, such as Sunnova pressing elderly homeowners in poor health to
sign long-term contracts costing tens of thousands of dollars," they
wrote to Shah.

"These reports cite interviews with individuals who struggled to deal
with large contracts that their elderly parents signed shortly before
passing away as well as state consumer complaints alleging maintenance
delays and predatory sales strategies," the letter continued.

BIDEN'S BILLION-DOLLAR PLAN TO BUILD 500,000 EV CHARGERS HAS YET TO YIELD
A SINGLE CHARGER

House Energy and Commerce Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., left,
and Senate Energy and Natural Resources Ranking Member John Barrasso, R-
Wyo., right, penned the letter to DOE Loan Programs Office Director Jigar
Shah.
House Energy and Commerce Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., left,
and Senate Energy and Natural Resources Ranking Member John Barrasso, R-
Wyo., right, penned the letter to DOE Loan Programs Office Director Jigar
Shah.
In late September, the DOE Loan Programs Office announced that it had
closed on a $3 billion partial loan guarantee to Sunnova's Project Hestia
which will provide solar and battery storage to low-income individuals,
as part of President Biden's sweeping green energy agenda. The agreement
marked the federal government's largest commitment ever made to solar
power.

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

The announcement stated that the project will provide loans for clean
energy systems for approximately 75,000 to 115,000 homeowners throughout
the U.S. and Puerto Rico.

But, while the reports cited in the letter by McMorris Rodgers and
Barrasso focus on specific incidents, the Republican leaders wrote in
their letter that those reports "are not isolated incidents."

HOUSE PANEL TO PROBE BIDEN ADMIN'S NEGOTIATIONS WITH ECO GROUPS TRYING TO
TEAR DOWN KEY POWER SOURCE

Earlier this year, for example, the Better Business Bureau issued an
alert for Sunnova and assigned it an "F rating" over its pattern of
"deceptive sales practices," poor customer service and repair technicians
not arriving on schedule. And consumers reported that their issues were
only resolved by Sunnova after filing a complaint with the Better
Business Bureau.

"To this date, despite countless phone calls, we still have not received
service for that part almost 5 months later," one complaint filed in
October with the Better Business Bureau states. "Our panels have not been
working, therefore we are not receiving any benefit for them given that
we are not receiving any credit with our electrical company due to them
not working. We have tried over 100 times to call and work with the
company to get them fixed."

Jigar Shah, director of the loan office at the US Department of Energy,
speaks during the 2023 CERAWeek by S&P Global conference in Houston,
Texas, US, on Thursday, March 9, 2023.
Jigar Shah, director of the loan office at the Department of Energy,
speaks during the 2023 CERAWeek by S&P Global conference in Houston on
March 9. Shah is overseeing billions of dollars in green energy funds for
projects nationwide.
"Our solar system (Sunova) [sic] has not been working properly for 4+
months," another October complaint states. "We have contacted Sunova
[sic] multiple times with little to no action. Our contract states that
Sunova [sic] will monitor our system and if there is an issue will fix in
a timely manner. We have been fighting with this company for months to
fix our system with no success. We have paid over a thousand dollars for
electricity to national grid since our system isn�t working. Sunova [sic]
is in breach of contract."

US MILITARY BASE'S GREEN ENERGY PROJECT WITH CCP TIES DISCONNECTED OVER
NATIONAL SECURITY CONCERNS

In 2019, Puerto Rico's Energy Bureau published a report, USA Today
reported, that accused Sunnova of misleading consumers on the costs,
contract length and potential savings from their services. The report
went as far as to state that the company's "practices during the
contracting process are not consistent with the obligations that power
companies have."

Sunnova, which owns a majority of the residential market share in Puerto
Rico, was hit with 436 complaints in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria,
the report stated.

And the Washington Free Beacon reported last month that Sunnova has
allegedly scammed vulnerable consumers including the elderly and sick.
The report pointed to multiple examples of door-to-door Sunnova salesmen
persuading such individuals to sign 25-year solar panel leases.

"It was truly ripping off old people," Terry Blythe, a Texas resident,
told the outlet. "It was the biggest ripoff I've ever seen."

Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm
Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm hosts a Department of Energy news
conference in December 2022.
Blythe said her late father had been coerced into signing a 25-year solar
panel lease in 2020 when he was 86 years old and suffering from dementia.

"All customers, regardless of age, are required to complete a thorough
validation process where we confirm their identity and ensure that they
have read and comprehended the terms of their agreements," a Sunnova
spokesperson told the Washington Free Beacon, explaining that the company
"cannot and [does] not decline to enter into an agreement based on a
customer's age."

The spokesperson added Sunnova is "fully dedicated to assisting all our
customers in resolving any issues that may arise during the life of their
agreement or due to external factors."

Sunnova was founded in 2012 and ultimately went public seven years later
in 2019. The company offers to install rooftop solar panels, mainly for
residential customers, in exchange for a low-cost lease.

However, in recent years, the company has lost hundreds of millions of
dollars and its stock price has plummeted. In 2021, it lost $147.5
million; in 2022, it lost $130 million; and, since January 2021, its
stock price has fallen more than 77%."

Re: Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly customers.

<mfQcN.10$46Te.7@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33313&group=alt.politics#33313

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: "Charlie...@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Subject: Re: Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off
elderly customers.
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 02:26:26 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 02:26 UTC

On 2023-12-09, Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about 10% for the big guy !
> Wake up people.
>
> "Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly
> customers."
>
><https://news.yahoo.com/biden-admin-facing-congressional-probe-
> 152604675.html>
>
> "Biden admin facing congressional probe for sending billions to solar
> company accused of scamming elderly
> Thomas Catenacci
> Fri, December 8, 2023 at 10:26 AM EST·5 min read
> 59

Name a single thing Joe Biden has done that has benefited Americans.
This one stinks to high heaven of Solyndra.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"

Re: Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly customers.

<ul1rh2$27dgf$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33321&group=alt.politics#33321

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
elderly customers.
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 13:53:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 13:53 UTC

On 2023-12-09, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:
> On 2023-12-09, Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about 10% for the big guy !
>> Wake up people.
>>
>> "Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly
>> customers."
>>
>><https://news.yahoo.com/biden-admin-facing-congressional-probe-
>> 152604675.html>
>>
>> "Biden admin facing congressional probe for sending billions to solar
>> company accused of scamming elderly
>> Thomas Catenacci
>> Fri, December 8, 2023 at 10:26 AM EST·5 min read
>> 59
>
> Name a single thing Joe Biden has done that has benefited Americans.
> This one stinks to high heaven of Solyndra.

The sooner people come to the realization that Joe Biden is highly compromised, the sooner we can
toss him and his family of criminals in prison and move towards rebuilding the mess Biden has
created. Assuming it's even possible and I have my doubts.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly customers.

<ul3dna$2f731$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33336&group=alt.politics#33336

From: repub...@usa.org (1776)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 04:10:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 1776 - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 04:10 UTC

On 09 Dec 2023, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> posted some

> On 2023-12-09, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:
>> On 2023-12-09, Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> How about 10% for the big guy !
>>> Wake up people.
>>>
>>> "Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly
>>> customers."
>>>
>>><https://news.yahoo.com/biden-admin-facing-congressional-probe-
>>> 152604675.html>
>>>
>>> "Biden admin facing congressional probe for sending billions to
>>> solar company accused of scamming elderly
>>> Thomas Catenacci
>>> Fri, December 8, 2023 at 10:26 AM EST·5 min read
>>> 59
>>
>> Name a single thing Joe Biden has done that has benefited Americans.
>> This one stinks to high heaven of Solyndra.
>
> The sooner people come to the realization that Joe Biden is highly
> compromised, the sooner we can toss him and his family of criminals in
> prison and move towards rebuilding the mess Biden has created.
> Assuming it's even possible and I have my doubts.

You'd think after having retirement savings pillaged for three
consecutive years now Americans would have had enough of it and wised
up.

Re: Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly customers.

<ul4k2a$2nck7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33359&group=alt.politics#33359

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
elderly customers.
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:04:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:04 UTC

On 2023-12-10, 1776 <republic@usa.org> wrote:
> On 09 Dec 2023, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> posted some

>>> Name a single thing Joe Biden has done that has benefited Americans.
>>> This one stinks to high heaven of Solyndra.
>>
>> The sooner people come to the realization that Joe Biden is highly
>> compromised, the sooner we can toss him and his family of criminals in
>> prison and move towards rebuilding the mess Biden has created.
>> Assuming it's even possible and I have my doubts.
>
> You'd think after having retirement savings pillaged for three
> consecutive years now Americans would have had enough of it and wised
> up.

One would think so, but it's not happening. At least not in great numbers.

2024 is going to come down to Trump hate vs Biden disasterous economy and everything else he has
touched.
If Biden manages to win, legally of course, the country is finished. Same if Newsom should run and
win. Take look at what Newsom has done to destroy CA and you can expect the same for the other 49
states.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Biden gives $3 billion to shady solar company who rips off elderly customers.

<v3ecnil3vrl6otkj5tm2uhucf3p7qdbpnh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33381&group=alt.politics#33381

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 17:16:06 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 22:16 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 04:10:19 -0000 (UTC), 1776 <republic@usa.org> wrote:

>On 09 Dec 2023, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> posted some

>>> Name a single thing Joe Biden has done that has benefited Americans.
>>> This one stinks to high heaven of Solyndra.
>>
>> The sooner people come to the realization that Joe Biden is highly
>> compromised, the sooner we can toss him and his family of criminals in
>> prison and move towards rebuilding the mess Biden has created.
>> Assuming it's even possible and I have my doubts.
>
>You'd think after having retirement savings pillaged for three
>consecutive years now Americans would have had enough of it and wised
>up.

Having seen the way Bush pillaged their savings in '08, I'm surprised the public let *any*
Republican back in office.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.