From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Did Hamas Make Millions Betting Against Israeli Shares Before October
7 Massacre?
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 07:07:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 07:07 UTC

Originally from Haaretz...

https://archive.ph/YSiVs#selection-317.0-317.81

"Giant gambles against Israel on the markets in Tel Aviv
and Wall Street days before Hamas’ attack made billions.
Somebody seems to have known about the plan in advance..."

Hmmn.

I dinna' think Hamas thinks in terms so subtle as this suggests.
They're mostly young men...

On the other hand there was a lot of shorts made before 9-11 too,
so I'm willing to believe *someone* shorted Israel. The financial
implications of death and destruction have not been a focus of my
attentions.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: Did Hamas Make Millions Betting Against Israeli Shares Before October 7 Massacre?

<ul48on$2lc8h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33346&group=alt.politics#33346

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Did Hamas Make Millions Betting Against Israeli Shares Before
October 7 Massacre?
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 11:51:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 11:51 UTC

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 07:07:50 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> Originally from Haaretz...
>
> https://archive.ph/YSiVs#selection-317.0-317.81
>
> "Giant gambles against Israel on the markets in Tel Aviv
> and Wall Street days before Hamas’ attack made billions.
> Somebody seems to have known about the plan in advance..."
>
> Hmmn.
>
> I dinna' think Hamas thinks in terms so subtle as this suggests.
> They're mostly young men...
>
> On the other hand there was a lot of shorts made before 9-11 too,
> so I'm willing to believe *someone* shorted Israel. The financial
> implications of death and destruction have not been a focus of my
> attentions.
>
> Dhu

Butchano am beginn'' t' think otherways. Time t'cashin som pfofit ;)

Fubar El Haq ;)
Watchnc