From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russia, US In 'Hot Phase Of War' But Relations Should Be Maintained -
Lavrov
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 20:59:31 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 19:59 UTC

Russia is in the "hot phase of war" with the United States but It is
necessary to maintain relations, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on
Wednesday, adding that Russia still hopes that the United States will
listen to the voice of reason and resume dialogue.

"We are really in the hot phase of the war, because the Ukrainian Nazis
are fighting with American weapons first of all.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/world/russia-us-in-hot-phase-of-war-but-relation-1671887.html

And every time the American administration threatens to supply more and
more long-range and deadly systems," Lavrov told the Rossiya 1 broadcaster.

When asked about new US Ambassador Lynne Tracy presenting her credentials
to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Lavrov said that "relations, I
believe, should be maintained".

"At least we do not lose hope that the Americans will listen to the voice
of reason and they will resume some kind of dialogue. Let's see, we will
not be waiting for long," Lavrov added.

### - information being strictly controlled during wartime, it's difficult
to really know what's happening because we hardly ever get to hear much
apart from selected - presumably pre-approved - snippets? that all we
generally get is what we're told, which we know for sure wont be much...

during the Falklands war for example, all 'war' news to the general public
was subject to a 3-day delay?? (3 days!? in a nuclear war we'd all be dead
before we even knew it was happening!)

the above report only coming to us via various 'foreign' news medias,
these often hinting at things we likely wont hear about otherwise, and
which may or not be correct but is all we gots/gets apart from official
sources...

the 'point' here being the 'tone' of lavrov's comments? which, if reported
correctly, clearly laments a lack of dialogue + then seems to hint at some
kinda up-coming event(s) the US alliance will be somehow forced to
address, that they're not waiting on the west to make any moves but will
be continuing with their own...

whatever THAT is??

coz can't personally think of anything... only that lavrov seemingly hints
here of summat occurring that's gonna quickly bring the US back to the
table...

but which sounds rather ominous?

coz wtf could it be??

some new move we'll be inclined to respond to with dialogue 'instead' of
weapons?

something that'll force the issue!

(don't like the sound of it anyway, sounds provocative)

Re: Russia, US In 'Hot Phase Of War' But Relations Should Be Maintained - Lavrov

<4332ebd8-f19c-4312-bb21-2daa687b7eb9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3340&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3340

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 13:13:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Russia, US In 'Hot Phase Of War' But Relations Should Be
Maintained - Lavrov
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 20:13 UTC

The USA elites are in the final self annihilation phase.
A post nuclear genocide syndrome that decays into self annihilation.
It's that old gag, "Why interfere when your enemy is committing suicide."

Me and Dave once had good arguments about whether facing the truth
can come to late to be worthwhile. The USA has abandoned all pretense of sanity.

Re: Russia, US In 'Hot Phase Of War' But Relations Should Be Maintained - Lavrov

<op.12z6ajn57eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3341&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3341

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Maintained - Lavrov
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 00:31:21 +0100
 by: slider - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 23:31 UTC

On Thu, 06 Apr 2023 21:13:20 +0100, LowRider44M <intraphase@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The USA elites are in the final self annihilation phase.
> A post nuclear genocide syndrome that decays into self annihilation.
> It's that old gag, "Why interfere when your enemy is committing suicide."
>
> Me and Dave once had good arguments about whether facing the truth
> can come to late to be worthwhile. The USA has abandoned all pretense of
> sanity.

### - it's never too late imho... (even on one's death bed there's still a
chance!)

oddly enough, am thinking that the current march to war is just america's
way of reuniting/healing itself... small conflicts (e.g., iraq) are
usually plenty to unite the nation between terms against some one
foe/common-enemy (the right-wing's basic standard tactic/staple recipe for
control) only this time the schism is sooo great and sooo wide that only a
major conflict will suffice to, for example, drown-out all trumpy's
divisive crap and quickly sweep it (and him) under the carpet...

it's probably also the 'only' move that even stands a 'chance' of
thwarting china's & russia's inexorable drive to impose a new multipolar
world order upon the world... coz do nada and that's defo what's coming
anyway without anyone even having to lift a finger, thus ww3 with
precisely those 2 nations is currently under way...

the 'bad' news being: that billions will likely die, and it wont even
fucking work??

i.e., global civilisation will very likely be set-back some 200 to 500
years (back to the middle ages!) assuming humanity survives that is...

coz that's assuming a lot!

otoh, we COULD all just STOP NOW and START talking about SHARING???

but they wont...

fighting being the only solution all these war mongers know & believe in...

so where the fuck's OUR mandela when ya NEEDS him huh??

(lol if it turns out to BE trump am gonna haveta fuckin' kill myself haha)