From: Rockingh...@amgen.com (Rockinghorse Winner)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics
Subject: Abortion Complications for Women
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 00:02:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Rockinghorse Winner - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 00:02 UTC

Most of the legacy media is in the tank with pro-abortion
activists, which explains their reluctance to accurately report on the
seriousness of abortion complications. Yet any person who truly
believes in the best interests of women should want all women to know
what can happen to them when undergoing an abortion. Since they wont
do it, here goes.

The latest data from the CDC on abortion shows that in 2020 there were
620,327 abortions in the United States. They also found that roughly 2
percent of all abortions involve some type of complication. To put
that in perspective, that means that in about 12,400 cases, there was
a complication.

The CDC further determined that 2020 marked the first time that a
majority of abortions (53 percent) involved pills. Abortion clinics
account for almost 100 percent of the other cases.

Dr. Ingrid Skop is an OB-GYN and a senior fellow and director of
medical affairs at the Charlotte Lozier Institute. One of her biggest
concerns is the decision by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
last month to permanently remove restrictions on obtaining the
abortion pill: women are no longer required to see a doctor in-person
to be prescribed chemical abortion pills.

The regimen that's been approved by the [FDA] consists of two pills,
Dr. Skop told the Daily Signal. Mifepristone blocks the progesterone
receptor, so it cuts off the hormonal support and kills the embryo or
fetus. Its followed generally in 24 to 48 hours by misoprostol, which
induces contractions and causes this tissue to be expressed.
Unfortunately, it doesn't always work. Probably about 1 out of 20
times it will not express all the tissue, and the woman will require
surgery to complete the abortion.

It was President Biden who took away the in-person requirements for
the abortion pill. Dr. Skop explains what this means.

This means there's no physical exam, there's no ultrasound
to make sure that the gestational age is correct, to make sure
the pregnancy is not in the Fallopian tube where it could rupture.
There's no safeguards to make sure a woman is not being coerced
into an abortion. No ones doing labs to determine if she has an
Rh-negative blood type and needs a RhoGAM shot to prevent
future pregnancy complications.

Here are some other problems associated with abortion pills (the
information is taken from the Charlotte Lozier Institute).

Chemical abortion has a complication rate four times that of surgical
abortion, and as many as one out of five women will suffer a
complication.

Chemical abortion drugs are more likely to send women to the emergency
room: the rate of chemical abortion-related emergency room visits
increased over 500% between 2002-2015.

Chemical abortions are over 50% more likely than surgical abortions to
result in an ER visit within 30 days affecting one in twenty women.
Some abortion advocates encourage women to lie to their doctors if
they need urgent care and say they are having a miscarriage. However,
if a chemical abortion is miscoded as a miscarriage in the ER (which
occurred 60% of the time in one study), the woman is at significantly
greater risk of needing multiple hospitalizations and follow-up
surgery.

Women who go to abortion clinics that are not run by doctors are also
in a risky situation. If she has complications, she is dependent on
the judgment of a non-licensed physician to attend to her. Question:
If no one in his right mind would undergo dental surgery performed by
a dental hygienist, why would anyone allow a midwife, nurse or
physician assistant to perform an abortion?

We did a study of the prevalence of non-doctors performing abortions
across the country. To read it, click here.

The passion for abortion is so strong at Planned Parenthood that it
now has mobile clinics that roam the southern Illinois border
looking to entice women in nearby pro-life states, such as Missouri,
to get rid of their unborn child. Pregnant women can hop on board an
RV and have their abortion done lickety-split. Even DoorDash cant
match this kind of service.

Finally, abortion activists are pressuring the Biden administration to
declare an abortion public health emergency, decrying the lack of
access to abortion in some parts of the country.

"Abortion kills twice. It kills the body of the baby and it kills the
conscience of the mother. Abortion is profoundly anti-women.

-St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta ~

Re: Abortion Complications for Women

<XnsB0D2D211BEB63noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33270&group=alt.politics#33270

Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: Abortion Complications for Women
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 02:52:32 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 02:52 UTC

Rockinghorse Winner <Rockinghorse@amgen.com> wrote in news:ukr235$v9vv$2
@dont-email.me:

> [...]
> result in an ER visit within 30 days affecting one in twenty women.
> Some abortion advocates encourage women to lie to their doctors if
> they need urgent care and say they are having a miscarriage. However,
> if a chemical abortion is miscoded as a miscarriage in the ER (which
> occurred 60% of the time in one study), the woman is at significantly
> greater risk of needing multiple hospitalizations and follow-up
> surgery.
>
> Women who go to abortion clinics that are not run by doctors are also
> in a risky situation. If she has complications, she is dependent on
> the judgment of a non-licensed physician to attend to her. Question:
> If no one in his right mind would undergo dental surgery performed by
> a dental hygienist, why would anyone allow a midwife, nurse or
> physician assistant to perform an abortion?

Abortion has always been safer than
pregnancy and childbirth
July 15 2022

In fact, childbirth in the US is still
quite dangerous. In 2020, the maternal
mortality rate was 23.8 deaths per
100,000 live births, significantly worse
than in the years previous. The mortality
rate for women having legal abortions is
very small; two women reportedly died from
abortion complications in 2018. Compare
that to about 700 women who die, on average,
each year in the US from pregnancy-related
complications.

Has there ever been a time when abortion
was more dangerous than pregnancy and
childbirth? The US has an appalling record
on maternal health, but it could be argued
that, in even the safest country to give
birth, abortion is safer still.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/15/abortion-has-always-been-
safer-than-pregnancy-and-childbirth

Fertility Notes (was Re: Abortion Complications for Women)

<0001HW.2B243A200004DC8770001046338F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33319&group=alt.politics#33319

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.catholic, alt.politics, alt.atheism, alt.religion.druid
Subject: Fertility Notes (was Re: Abortion Complications for Women)
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 02:31:04 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 06:01 UTC

As part of my workings:

1. There will be infertility for medium criminal and worse until they
get up to minor criminal status, regardless of the goodness level
of their partner. This will include miscarriage of pregnancies
of less than a lunar month after conception.

2. Pregnancies of less than a lunar month after conception that
are not explicitly wanted by all responsible party/ies will miscarry,
regardless of the goodness level(s) of the parent(s).

Also, as part of the sudden evolution of homo sapiens globally
into 55 species in human species group globally:

1. The equivalent to 100 years age in homo sapiens will be
in 54 of the species 220 years and in my species 320 years,

2. Puberty will be delayed to 16 and fertility will be delayed to
the age range of 39 to 70, and there will be a maximum of
two children per woman, spaced at least five years apart,

3. There will be ovulation on demand only and no menstruation
ever unless a pregnancy (which must be wanted by all
responsible party/ies) attempt fails.

This will not apply just to the next generation, current adults
will transform.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;

Re: Fertility Notes (was Re: Abortion Complications for Women)

<0001HW.2B24496B0008720870001046338F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33320&group=alt.politics#33320

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.catholic, alt.politics, alt.atheism, alt.religion.druid
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 03:36:19 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 07:06 UTC

On Dec 9, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B243A200004DC8770001046338F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> As part of my workings:
>
> 1. There will be infertility for medium criminal and worse until they
> get up to minor criminal status, regardless of the goodness level
> of their partner. This will include miscarriage of pregnancies
> of less than a lunar month after conception.
>
> 2. Pregnancies of less than a lunar month after conception that
> are not explicitly wanted by all responsible party/ies will miscarry,
> regardless of the goodness level(s) of the parent(s).
>
> Also, as part of the sudden evolution of homo sapiens globally
> into 55 species in human species group globally:
>
> 1. The equivalent to 100 years age in homo sapiens will be
> in 54 of the species 220 years and in my species 320 years,
>
> 2. Puberty will be delayed to 16 and fertility will be delayed to
> the age range of 39 to 70, and there will be a maximum of
> two children per woman, spaced at least five years apart,
>
> 3. There will be ovulation on demand only and no menstruation
> ever unless a pregnancy (which must be wanted by all
> responsible party/ies) attempt fails.
>
> This will not apply just to the next generation, current adults
> will transform.

But, for example, a male female couple both minor criminal
or better (as defined by Goddess, the ruler of the region
all/everything) who have been experiencing infertility will
become fertile if both are in the age range 39 to 70, or
when they are if they are not yet. (It may take a
few months from now for the upper part of that age range
to become fertile.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Fertility Notes (was Re: Abortion Complications for Women)

<0001HW.2B27FBA400309DB07000032ED38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33442&group=alt.politics#33442

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.catholic, alt.politics, alt.atheism, alt.religion.druid
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:53:32 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:23 UTC

On Dec 9, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B243A200004DC8770001046338F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> As part of my workings:
>
> 1. There will be infertility for medium criminal and worse until they
> get up to minor criminal status, regardless of the goodness level
> of their partner. This will include miscarriage of pregnancies
> of less than a lunar month after conception.
>
> 2. Pregnancies of less than a lunar month after conception that
> are not explicitly wanted by all responsible party/ies will miscarry,
> regardless of the goodness level(s) of the parent(s).
>
> Also, as part of the sudden evolution of homo sapiens globally
> into 55 species in human species group globally:
>
> 1. The equivalent to 100 years age in homo sapiens will be
> in 54 of the species 220 years and in my species 320 years,
>
> 2. Puberty will be delayed to 16 and fertility will be delayed to
> the age range of 39 to 70, and there will be a maximum of
> two children per woman, spaced at least five years apart,
>
> 3. There will be ovulation on demand only and no menstruation
> ever unless a pregnancy (which must be wanted by all
> responsible party/ies) attempt fails.
>
> This will not apply just to the next generation, current adults
> will transform.

It didn’t work yet, and I am planning to begin a new attempt
shortly after the exact time of new (dark) moon tomorrow
evening, then leading up to early waxing crescent, an
auspicious time for new beginnings. But for tonight I am
working on getting seven mystic blocks lifted.