The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth. -- A. Camus

interests / rec.boats / Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

SubjectAuthor
* Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencygfretwell
+* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr. Luddite
|`* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencygfretwell
| +* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyBill
| |+- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr Robot
| |`* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencygfretwell
| | `* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyBill
| |  `- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr Robot
| +* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyjustan
| |`* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencygfretwell
| | +* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr. Luddite
| | |`* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr Robot
| | | `* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr. Luddite
| | |  `* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr Robot
| | |   `* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyjustan
| | |    +* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr. Luddite
| | |    |+* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyJustan
| | |    ||`- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyjustan
| | |    |`- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyYou da dumpfuck
| | |    `- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr Robot
| | `- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencygfretwell
| `* Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr. Luddite
|  `- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyMr Robot
`- Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currencyjustan

1
Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<vah6pg5a871tsngrm35u7mn25gqns7ijrg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3284&group=rec.boats#3284

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:51:29 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 05:51 UTC

This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have
an account with the Fed.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735

One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much
money, they can just take some out.

These fuckers are nuts.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<E6GdncSTcatpCw78nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3285&group=rec.boats#3285

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:33 UTC

On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have
> an account with the Fed.
> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735
>
> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much
> money, they can just take some out.
>
> These fuckers are nuts.

I did a little reading up on this.

It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.

According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
go for it.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<irl7pgtm762qhj68saujfv6e5cqqc47n42@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3290&group=rec.boats#3290

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:15 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have
>> an account with the Fed.
>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735
>>
>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much
>> money, they can just take some out.
>>
>> These fuckers are nuts.
>>

>I did a little reading up on this.
>
>It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>
>According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>go for it.

It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<sn0mh4$du7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3291&group=rec.boats#3291

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:33:40 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:rBVcfVry4OQh1L6p7NQS1iT8lxQ=
 by: Bill - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:33 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have
>>> an account with the Fed.
>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735
>>>
>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much
>>> money, they can just take some out.
>>>
>>> These fuckers are nuts.
>>>

>> I did a little reading up on this.
>>
>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>>
>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>> go for it.
>
> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.

And the “Fed” is really a private bank. It is not owned by us, the people.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<f2g8pgdhffcka2e38dbk4qahgirtmso5st@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3292&group=rec.boats#3292

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:36:33 -0800
 by: justan - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:36 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:51:29 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have
>an account with the Fed.
>https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735
>
>One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much
>money, they can just take some out.
>
>These fuckers are nuts.

You're just brilliant.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<o4g8pgdjp7ihkpr2r2b5e2guhmqo4vpoej@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3293&group=rec.boats#3293

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800
 by: justan - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:37 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have
>>> an account with the Fed.
>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735
>>>
>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much
>>> money, they can just take some out.
>>>
>>> These fuckers are nuts.
>>>

>>I did a little reading up on this.
>>
>>It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>>banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>>she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>>
>>According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>>authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>>Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>>go for it.
>
>It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.

Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...
----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<h7g8pg5avfdilumn5qmtd11fdg222etkde@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3294&group=rec.boats#3294

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:38:44 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:38 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:33:40 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

><gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I did a little reading up on this.
>>>
>>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>>>
>>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>>> go for it.
>>
>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.
>>

>And the “Fed” is really a private bank. It is not owned by us, the people.

You are truly stupid...

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. The Federal
Reserve was created in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act to serve as the
nation's central bank. The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is
an agency of the federal government and reports to and is directly
accountable to the Congress

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<hru8pgdtmverkccia1pcptlg2pkk1vbed5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3297&group=rec.boats#3297

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:53:57 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:53 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:33:40 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

><gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I did a little reading up on this.
>>>
>>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>>>
>>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>>> go for it.
>>
>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.
>>

>And the “Fed” is really a private bank. It is not owned by us, the people.

That is the propaganda but the Fed chair is nominated by the president
and confirmed by the senate.
The chairman serves at the pleasure of the government.
They are the only people who can create US dollars.
They can buy US Bonds off the market in an intra governmental
transaction to prop up the US bond market and control what interest we
have to pay. (over $5T right now) Those probably never will be
redeemed.
The government pretty much guides their policies
The idea that this is just another private bank is ludicrous.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<v7v8pgtlp49s6n75o6psj3n8a3jdm7o746@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3298&group=rec.boats#3298

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:55:01 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:55 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>>wrote:

>>>I did a little reading up on this.
>>>
>>>It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>>>banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>>>she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>>>
>>>According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>>>authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>>>Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>>>go for it.
>>
>>It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>>her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>>It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>>induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.
>
>Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...
>----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

.... from the nameless troll

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<sn2a5n$p8c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3299&group=rec.boats#3299

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 07:15:06 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:YiBCce6uZFgscq/UtgKmklc5Aek=
 by: Bill - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 07:15 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:33:40 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:

>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.
>>>

>> And the “Fed” is really a private bank. It is not owned by us, the people.
>
> That is the propaganda but the Fed chair is nominated by the president
> and confirmed by the senate.
> The chairman serves at the pleasure of the government.
> They are the only people who can create US dollars.
> They can buy US Bonds off the market in an intra governmental
> transaction to prop up the US bond market and control what interest we
> have to pay. (over $5T right now) Those probably never will be
> redeemed.
> The government pretty much guides their policies
> The idea that this is just another private bank is ludicrous.

It is not just another private bank, but remember when the former head of
the Fed refused to,testify to Congress?

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<vIadnYSTqda0jgj8nZ2dnUU7-RednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3300&group=rec.boats#3300

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:35:22 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:35 UTC

On 11/16/2021 11:15 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have
>>> an account with the Fed.
>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735
>>>
>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much
>>> money, they can just take some out.
>>>
>>> These fuckers are nuts.
>>>

>> I did a little reading up on this.
>>
>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>>
>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>> go for it.
>
> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.

True. It's really hard to understand or rationalize some of the
thinking of the liberal left.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<vIadnYeTqdY4jgj8nZ2dnUU7-RednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3301&group=rec.boats#3301

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:37 UTC

On 11/16/2021 10:55 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.
>>
>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...
>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

> ... from the nameless troll

He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<kacdpg997hspl9r6tqgvdtiubioapt7j6l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3315&group=rec.boats#3315

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:02:49 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:02 UTC

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 07:15:06 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

><gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 16:33:40 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And the “Fed” is really a private bank. It is not owned by us, the people.
>>
>> That is the propaganda but the Fed chair is nominated by the president
>> and confirmed by the senate.
>> The chairman serves at the pleasure of the government.
>> They are the only people who can create US dollars.
>> They can buy US Bonds off the market in an intra governmental
>> transaction to prop up the US bond market and control what interest we
>> have to pay. (over $5T right now) Those probably never will be
>> redeemed.
>> The government pretty much guides their policies
>> The idea that this is just another private bank is ludicrous.
>>

>It is not just another private bank, but remember when the former head of
>the Fed refused to,testify to Congress?

You're not just stupid. You're profoundly stupid.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<kbcdpgh8fe0rsm7nh7ideq7saubt8r5a1b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3316&group=rec.boats#3316

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:03:12 -0800
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:03 UTC

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:55:01 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>>>her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>>>It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>>>induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.
>>
>>Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...
>>----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
>... from the nameless troll

Spoofer!

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<7ccdpgtie893ltveejt6mt6t0b0okofve1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3317&group=rec.boats#3317

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:03:36 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:03 UTC

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 11/16/2021 10:55 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...
>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>

>> ... from the nameless troll
>>

>He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.

You have direct experience with that bozo.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<1dcdpgd596a1p0p08c42u79t7rvuhbhhqb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3318&group=rec.boats#3318

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:04:04 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:04 UTC

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:35:22 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 11/16/2021 11:15 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I did a little reading up on this.
>>>
>>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private
>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper
>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.
>>>
>>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her
>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through
>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would
>>> go for it.
>>
>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how
>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.
>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot
>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.
>>

>True. It's really hard to understand or rationalize some of the
>thinking of the liberal left.

Says the white nationalist racist.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<haGdnTh2JuJYVgv8nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3320&group=rec.boats#3320

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:55:20 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 21:55 UTC

On 11/18/2021 3:03 PM, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:

>>> ... from the nameless troll
>>>

>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.
>

> You have direct experience with that bozo.

Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<g8dopgt96gjht4n36fps64k7qvg4lff9m1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3321&group=rec.boats#3321

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 16:26:58 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 23 Nov 2021 00:26 UTC

On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:55:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 11/18/2021 3:03 PM, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.
>>

>> You have direct experience with that bozo.
>>

>Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.

Whatever you say peebrain... no, that's not a typo. Your golden
showers hero lost. Brandon won.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<snit10$nd1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3323&group=rec.boats#3323

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 09:14:56 -0500 (EST)
References: <vah6pg5a871tsngrm35u7mn25gqns7ijrg@4ax.com> <E6GdncSTcatpCw78nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <irl7pgtm762qhj68saujfv6e5cqqc47n42@4ax.com> <o4g8pgdjp7ihkpr2r2b5e2guhmqo4vpoej@4ax.com> <v7v8pgtlp49s6n75o6psj3n8a3jdm7o746@4ax.com> <vIadnYeTqdY4jgj8nZ2dnUU7-RednZ2d@giganews.com> <7ccdpgtie893ltveejt6mt6t0b0okofve1@4ax.com> <haGdnTh2JuJYVgv8nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <g8dopgt96gjht4n36fps64k7qvg4lff9m1@4ax.com>
 by: justan - Tue, 23 Nov 2021 14:14 UTC

Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:55:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>wrote:>On 11/18/2021 3:03 PM, Mr Robot wrote:>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>> wrote:>> >>> On 11/16/2021 10:55 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>>>>>> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have>>>>>>>> an account with the Fed.>>>>>>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much>>>>>>>> money, they can just take some out.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> These fuckers are nuts.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I did a little reading up on this.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private>>>>>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper>>>>>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to one a
rticle, a move like that would not be in her>>>>>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through>>>>>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would>>>>>>> go for it.>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how>>>>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.>>>>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot>>>>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.>>>>>>>>>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>>>>>>>>> ... from the nameless troll>>>>>>>>>>>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.>>>>>> You have direct experience with that bozo.>> >>Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.Whatever you say peebrain... no, that's not a typo. Your goldenshowers hero lost. Brandon won.

Fat Harry is alive and sick, posting as Robot.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<_rGdnYoaeqmWsAD8nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3327&group=rec.boats#3327

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 13:03:56 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <vah6pg5a871tsngrm35u7mn25gqns7ijrg@4ax.com> <E6GdncSTcatpCw78nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <irl7pgtm762qhj68saujfv6e5cqqc47n42@4ax.com> <o4g8pgdjp7ihkpr2r2b5e2guhmqo4vpoej@4ax.com> <v7v8pgtlp49s6n75o6psj3n8a3jdm7o746@4ax.com> <vIadnYeTqdY4jgj8nZ2dnUU7-RednZ2d@giganews.com> <7ccdpgtie893ltveejt6mt6t0b0okofve1@4ax.com> <haGdnTh2JuJYVgv8nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <g8dopgt96gjht4n36fps64k7qvg4lff9m1@4ax.com> <snit10$nd1$1@dont-email.me>
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 23 Nov 2021 18:03 UTC

On 11/23/2021 9:14 AM, justan wrote:
> Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:55:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>wrote:>On 11/18/2021 3:03 PM, Mr Robot wrote:>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>> wrote:>> >>> On 11/16/2021 10:55 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>>>>>> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have>>>>>>>> an account with the Fed.>>>>>>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much>>>>>>>> money, they can just take some out.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> These fuckers are nuts.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I did a little reading up on this.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private>>>>>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper>>>>>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her>>>>>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through>>>>>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would>>>>>>> go for it.>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how>>>>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.>>>>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot>>>>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.>>>>>>>>>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>>>>>>>>> ... from the nameless troll>>>>>>>>>>>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.>>>>>> You have direct experience with that bozo.>> >>Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.Whatever you say peebrain... no, that's not a typo. Your goldenshowers hero lost. Brandon won.

> Fat Harry is alive and sick, posting as Robot.

Don't think so. Harry may be a misguided progressive liberal but he's
not stupid.
Mr. Robot is stupid.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<snjfse$8fp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3330&group=rec.boats#3330

From: "1...@2.com" (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 19:36:46 -0000 (UTC)
<g8dopgt96gjht4n36fps64k7qvg4lff9m1@4ax.com> <snit10$nd1$1@dont-email.me>
<_rGdnYoaeqmWsAD8nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Justan - Tue, 23 Nov 2021 19:36 UTC

On 11/23/21 1:03 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>On 11/23/2021 9:14 AM, justan wrote:
>> Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:55:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>wrote:>On 11/18/2021 3:03 PM, Mr Robot wrote:>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>> wrote:>> >>> On 11/16/2021 10:55 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>>>>>> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have>>>>>>>> an account with the Fed.>>>>>>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much>>>>>>>> money, they can just take some out.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> These fuckers are nuts.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I did a little reading up on this.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's true she discussed the possibility of eliminating private>>>>>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper>>>>>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to one
article, a move like that would not be in her>>>>>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through>>>>>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would>>>>>>> go for it.>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how>>>>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.>>>>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot>>>>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.>>>>>>>>>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>>>>>>>>> ... from the nameless troll>>>>>>>>>>>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.>>>>>> You have direct experience with that bozo.>> >>Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.Whatever you say peebrain... no, that's not a typo. Your goldenshowers hero lost. Brandon won.

>> Fat Harry is alive and sick, posting as Robot.
>>

>Don't think so. Harry may be a misguided progressive liberal but he's
>not stupid.
>
>Mr. Robot is stupid.

Or so it seems. While Fat Harry is a dedicated student of misdirection, he
isn't very good at it.

--
No more bullshit

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<4om4qgps0j7hkv8n6t5kqnr8ij1fh71s3u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3351&group=rec.boats#3351

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 08:21:48 -0800
References: <vah6pg5a871tsngrm35u7mn25gqns7ijrg@4ax.com> <E6GdncSTcatpCw78nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <irl7pgtm762qhj68saujfv6e5cqqc47n42@4ax.com> <o4g8pgdjp7ihkpr2r2b5e2guhmqo4vpoej@4ax.com> <v7v8pgtlp49s6n75o6psj3n8a3jdm7o746@4ax.com> <vIadnYeTqdY4jgj8nZ2dnUU7-RednZ2d@giganews.com> <7ccdpgtie893ltveejt6mt6t0b0okofve1@4ax.com> <haGdnTh2JuJYVgv8nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <g8dopgt96gjht4n36fps64k7qvg4lff9m1@4ax.com> <snit10$nd1$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:21 UTC

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 09:14:56 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:55:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>wrote:>On 11/18/2021 3:03 PM, Mr Robot wrote:>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>> wrote:>> >>> On 11/16/2021 10:55 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>>>>>> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have>>>>>>>> an account with the Fed.>>>>>>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much>>>>>>>> money, they can just take some out.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> These fuckers are nuts.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I did a little reading up on this.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's true she discussed the
>possibility of eliminating private>>>>>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper>>>>>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her>>>>>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through>>>>>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would>>>>>>> go for it.>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how>>>>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.>>>>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot>>>>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.>>>>>>>>>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>>>>>>>>> ... from the nameless troll>>>>>>>>>>>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.>>>>>> You have direct experience
with
>that bozo.>> >>Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.Whatever you say peebrain... no, that's not a typo. Your goldenshowers hero lost. Brandon won.
>
>Fat Harry is alive and sick, posting as Robot.

Yes, you're a stupid fuck. Do you wack off at Harry's old posts?

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<4pm4qgl0scq73vlpgtjm71r43oi4ps8h0r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3352&group=rec.boats#3352

From: dumpfuck...@trumpee.com (You da dumpfuck)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 08:22:15 -0800
References: <E6GdncSTcatpCw78nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <irl7pgtm762qhj68saujfv6e5cqqc47n42@4ax.com> <o4g8pgdjp7ihkpr2r2b5e2guhmqo4vpoej@4ax.com> <v7v8pgtlp49s6n75o6psj3n8a3jdm7o746@4ax.com> <vIadnYeTqdY4jgj8nZ2dnUU7-RednZ2d@giganews.com> <7ccdpgtie893ltveejt6mt6t0b0okofve1@4ax.com> <haGdnTh2JuJYVgv8nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <g8dopgt96gjht4n36fps64k7qvg4lff9m1@4ax.com> <snit10$nd1$1@dont-email.me> <_rGdnYoaeqmWsAD8nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: You da dumpfuck - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:22 UTC

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 13:03:56 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 11/23/2021 9:14 AM, justan wrote:
>> Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:55:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>wrote:>On 11/18/2021 3:03 PM, Mr Robot wrote:>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:37:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>> wrote:>> >>> On 11/16/2021 10:55 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:37:38 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:15:58 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:33:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>>>>>>> wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 11/16/2021 12:51 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>>>>>>> This bolshevik wants to eliminate private banking and make us all have>>>>>>>> an account with the Fed.>>>>>>>> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3715735>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One charming aspect of that is if the Fed thinks we have too much>>>>>>>> money, they can just take some out.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> These fuckers are nuts.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I did a little reading up on this.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's true she discussed the
>possibility of eliminating private>>>>>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper>>>>>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her>>>>>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through>>>>>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would>>>>>>> go for it.>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how>>>>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.>>>>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot>>>>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.>>>>>>>>>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>>>>>>>>> ... from the nameless troll>>>>>>>>>>>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.>>>>>> You have direct experience
with
>that bozo.>> >>Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.Whatever you say peebrain... no, that's not a typo. Your goldenshowers hero lost. Brandon won.
>

>> Fat Harry is alive and sick, posting as Robot.
>>

>Don't think so. Harry may be a misguided progressive liberal but he's
>not stupid.
>
>Mr. Robot is stupid.

Well, you're an expert when it comes to being stupid.

Re: Sleepy Joe's nominee for comptroller of the currency

<3qm4qg5eg0cjgfd86pms2dvavedi7gisee@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3353&group=rec.boats#3353

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 08:22:40 -0800
References: <E6GdncSTcatpCw78nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@giganews.com> <irl7pgtm762qhj68saujfv6e5cqqc47n42@4ax.com> <o4g8pgdjp7ihkpr2r2b5e2guhmqo4vpoej@4ax.com> <v7v8pgtlp49s6n75o6psj3n8a3jdm7o746@4ax.com> <vIadnYeTqdY4jgj8nZ2dnUU7-RednZ2d@giganews.com> <7ccdpgtie893ltveejt6mt6t0b0okofve1@4ax.com> <haGdnTh2JuJYVgv8nZ2dnUU7-dmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <g8dopgt96gjht4n36fps64k7qvg4lff9m1@4ax.com> <snit10$nd1$1@dont-email.me> <_rGdnYoaeqmWsAD8nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@giganews.com> <snjfse$8fp$1@dont-email.me>
 by: justan - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:22 UTC

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 19:36:46 -0000 (UTC), Justan <"1@2.com"> wrote:

>On 11/23/21 1:03 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>possibility of eliminating private>>>>>>> banks and put all accounts in a Fed "bank" in a academic paper>>>>>>> she wrote but I don't think she actually proposed doing so.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> According to one article, a move like that would not be in her>>>>>>> authority as comptroller and would have to be done through>>>>>>> Congressional legislation. I doubt even most Democrats would>>>>>>> go for it.>>>>>>>>>>>> It is not something likely to happen but it gives us insight into how>>>>>> her mind works. There are better people available to have this post.>>>>>> It is also important that she wrote this last year, it is not some pot>>>>>> induced musings from a dorm 35 years ago.>>>>>>>>>> Well, you being a mindless boob, that makes sense...>>>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---->>>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>>>>>>>>>> ... from the nameless troll>>>>>>>>>>>> He's just another example of the dumbing down of America.>>>>>> You have direct experience
with
>that bozo.>> >>Yup. Almost every day seeing your idiotic posts.Whatever you say peebrain... no, that's not a typo. Your goldenshowers hero lost. Brandon won.
>>

>>> Fat Harry is alive and sick, posting as Robot.
>>>

>>Don't think so. Harry may be a misguided progressive liberal but he's
>>not stupid.
>>
>>Mr. Robot is stupid.
>>

>Or so it seems. While Fat Harry is a dedicated student of misdirection, he
> isn't very good at it.

Spoofer!