From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Global military spending reaches $2.24 trillion in 2022, the highest
level ever recorded
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 05:02:15 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 04:02 UTC

Military spending across the world rose to a record high of $2.24trillion
in 2022, a leading conflict think tank said on Monday.

World military expenditure rose by 3.7 per cent in real terms in 2022 to
$2.24 trillion, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
(SIPRI) said in a statement.

Around half the increase was due to Ukraine's ballooning military budget
following Russia's all-out invasion in February 2022, pushing European
spending to the highest level it has been since the end of the Cold War 30
years ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12007061/Global-military-spending-hits-highest-2-24-trillion-spent-2022.html

Britain saw the highest spending in central and western Europe, beating
out Germany and France, and was second only to the U.S. in financial
military aid given to Ukraine.

The U.S. budget increased only marginally in real terms but other wealthy
nations including India and Saudi Arabia saw substantial rises, with only
a few countries bucking the global trend.

European military spending shot up 13 per cent last year, primarily due to
increases by Russia and Ukraine, but with many countries across the
continent also ramping up military budgets and planning for more amid the
surging tensions.

'This included multi-year plans to boost spending from several
governments,' SIPRI Senior Researcher Diego Lopes da Silva said. 'As a
result, we can reasonably expect military expenditure in Central and
Western Europe to keep rising in the years ahead.'

Ukraine's military spending rose 640 per cent to £44billion in 2022, the
largest annual increase recorded in SIPRI data going back to 1949, with
that total not including the vast amounts of financial military aid
provided by the West.

SIPRI estimated that military aid to Ukraine from the United States
accounted for 2.3 per cent of total U.S. military spending in 2022.

### - 2.24 trillion huh?

just consider what an incredible resource that potentially is... annually??

e.g., such a sum could surely scrape every last bit of plastic outta our
oceans, no?

and the year after that totally repair the rainforests of the world +
implement 'other' solution(s) to just destroying them... and the year
after that literally go to town on pollution worldwide, etc, etc, etc...
there being almost no limit to what 'could' be accomplished via such a
HUGE annual sum??

that instead of spending it ALL on weapons that only ever create more
misery, all that money could instead be paid-in annually to some central
UN fund and used to fix/repair + upgrade one nation at a time starting
with the worst-off/most-needy... sums which would literally work miracles!

something we could all then be genuinely proud of when say only 50 or so
years from now everything has been completely changed/upgraded completely
for the better??

with money like THAT we could have virtually anything we want/needed!

why waste it all on weapons & war ffs??

2.24 trillion per year sheesh...

which is otherwise to be annually pissed-up some proverbial fucking wall
while millions of people suffer and starve for fuck all...

it's actually quite insane, you know? ;)

Re: Global military spending reaches $2.24 trillion in 2022, the highest level ever recorded

<82e601db-7ad1-426c-b8fc-360ad8608c67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3362&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3362

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 21:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Global military spending reaches $2.24 trillion in 2022, the
highest level ever recorded
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 04:49 UTC

A Black Leftist Indicted For Opposing War
The guy reporting the story was also fired.
https://youtu.be/Z5T1pVKfJ9M

The right to say stupid shit is why we have 330 million firearms.
At least the right wingers are backing his right to say his piece.
The criminals that run the empire are seeing a broad based resistance.

Just checking in, interesting bit, turn of events.

Radiohead - Just
https://youtu.be/oIFLtNYI3Ls

Sting - Shape of My Heart
https://youtu.be/NlwIDxCjL-8

Re: Global military spending reaches $2.24 trillion in 2022, the highest level ever recorded

<op.1326hyce7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3364&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3364

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
highest level ever recorded
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:02:12 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:02 UTC

> A Black Leftist Indicted For Opposing War
> The guy reporting the story was also fired.
> https://youtu.be/Z5T1pVKfJ9M
>
> The right to say stupid shit is why we have 330 million firearms.
> At least the right wingers are backing his right to say his piece.
> The criminals that run the empire are seeing a broad based resistance.

### - their recent $780 million settlement for: 'fucking with the data!'
(caught-out deliberately screwing with reality actually) suggests never
listening to that channel ever again for anything even remotely related to
'truth' no matter HOW they may dress it up at the time? their prior agenda
has been clearly exposed...

but now here's that same fucker back on the tv again today like nada's
happened, talking about the "things that matter" like HE - a professional
fuckin' liar lol - knows ANYTHING about it??? (so is foxx maybe gonna be
the fall-guy here? coz it looks like they's keeping the baby & just
throwing out the bathwater)

betcha no one even cares/notices much tho' - maybe he'll even run for prez
:)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nGKqH26xlg

--

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘dreams are made of’

https://www.thewildway.com/