From: tpra...@gmail.com (Paul Ragna)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Bidenomics hits Americans: Mortgage payments UP 90%
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 16:26:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Ragna - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 16:26 UTC

Bidenomics strikes again!

"Bidenomics hits Americans: Mortgage payments UP 90%"

<https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/bidenomics-hits-americans-mortgage-payments-
90/>

"Average explodes from $1,746 to $3,322"

"Before Joe Biden took over the White House, the average monthly payments
across the nation on a new home were $1,746.

That was actually only a few years ago.

But data from real estate investment firm CBRE says that figure now is
$3,322, a "staggering" 90% hike.

Joe Biden repeatedly has touted "Bidenomics" as a reason to re-elect him
to be president until he's close to 90 years old.

That's the set of policies that gave Americans 9.1% inflation, gas at $6
a gallon in many locations, rocketing food prices and worse.

This includes mortgage payments, which now are up 90% on his watch.
Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You
may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of
Use.
The New York Post warns that, because of Biden, "The dream of owning a
home in America is slipping farther away for many, with average monthly
mortgage payments now nearly double what they were at the start of the
Biden administration.

"As interest rates surge above 7% and housing prices continue their
ascent, aspiring buyers are confronted with one of the most unaffordable
markets in recent memory," the report charged.

Part of the problem has been the ripple effect of the Democrats' agenda
to spend trillions of borrowed dollars in various programs sought by
Biden and his cronies. That pushed inflation to levels as high as 9.1%,
and the Federal Reserve, trying to pull that down, has raised interest
rates so that home mortgages often now are close to 7%.

A report from the Post noted that Democrats like Biden's economic work,
but "for the most part, it seems that the average American is tired of
it."

Re: Bidenomics hits Americans: Mortgage payments UP 90%

<Y40fN.40067$Wp_8.31910@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33628&group=alt.politics#33628

Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: "Charlie...@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 17:32:40 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 17:32 UTC

On 2023-12-15, Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bidenomics strikes again!
>
> "Bidenomics hits Americans: Mortgage payments UP 90%"
>
><https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/bidenomics-hits-americans-mortgage-payments-
> 90/>
>
> "Average explodes from $1,746 to $3,322"
>
> "Before Joe Biden took over the White House, the average monthly payments
> across the nation on a new home were $1,746.
>
> That was actually only a few years ago.
>
> But data from real estate investment firm CBRE says that figure now is
> $3,322, a "staggering" 90% hike.
>

> Joe Biden repeatedly has touted "Bidenomics" as a reason to re-elect him
> to be president until he's close to 90 years old.
>
> That's the set of policies that gave Americans 9.1% inflation, gas at $6
> a gallon in many locations, rocketing food prices and worse.
>
> This includes mortgage payments, which now are up 90% on his watch.
>
> Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You
> may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of
> Use.
> The New York Post warns that, because of Biden, "The dream of owning a
> home in America is slipping farther away for many, with average monthly
> mortgage payments now nearly double what they were at the start of the
> Biden administration.
>
> "As interest rates surge above 7% and housing prices continue their
> ascent, aspiring buyers are confronted with one of the most unaffordable
> markets in recent memory," the report charged.
>
> Part of the problem has been the ripple effect of the Democrats' agenda
> to spend trillions of borrowed dollars in various programs sought by
> Biden and his cronies. That pushed inflation to levels as high as 9.1%,
> and the Federal Reserve, trying to pull that down, has raised interest
> rates so that home mortgages often now are close to 7%.
>
> A report from the Post noted that Democrats like Biden's economic work,
> but "for the most part, it seems that the average American is tired of
> it."

But.......Joe Biden is telling anyone who will listen that his Bidenomics plan is working.
How can that be?
Somebody is lying.

--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"

Re: Bidenomics hits Americans: Mortgage payments UP 90%

<XnsB0DC6C0BCC7C2foofoobar@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33645&group=alt.politics#33645

Followup: alt.politics.trump
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: thunnusa...@hotmail.com (WhataWonderfulWorld)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 23:37:16 GMT
 by: WhataWonderfulWorld - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 23:37 UTC

Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote in

> On 2023-12-15, Paul Ragna <tpragna@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bidenomics strikes again!
>>
>> "Bidenomics hits Americans: Mortgage payments UP 90%"
>>
>><https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/bidenomics-hits-americans-mortgage-
payment
>>s-
>> 90/>
>>
>> "Average explodes from $1,746 to $3,322"
>>
>> "Before Joe Biden took over the White House, the average monthly
>> payments across the nation on a new home were $1,746.
>>
>> That was actually only a few years ago.
>>
>> But data from real estate investment firm CBRE says that figure now
>> is $3,322, a "staggering" 90% hike.
>>

>> Joe Biden repeatedly has touted "Bidenomics" as a reason to re-elect
>> him to be president until he's close to 90 years old.
>>
>> That's the set of policies that gave Americans 9.1% inflation, gas at
>> $6 a gallon in many locations, rocketing food prices and worse.
>>
>> This includes mortgage payments, which now are up 90% on his watch.
>>
>> Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge.
>> You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and
>> Terms of Use.
>> The New York Post warns that, because of Biden, "The dream of owning
>> a home in America is slipping farther away for many, with average
>> monthly mortgage payments now nearly double what they were at the
>> start of the Biden administration.
>>
>> "As interest rates surge above 7% and housing prices continue their
>> ascent, aspiring buyers are confronted with one of the most
>> unaffordable markets in recent memory," the report charged.
>>
>> Part of the problem has been the ripple effect of the Democrats'
>> agenda to spend trillions of borrowed dollars in various programs
>> sought by Biden and his cronies. That pushed inflation to levels as
>> high as 9.1%, and the Federal Reserve, trying to pull that down, has
>> raised interest rates so that home mortgages often now are close to
>> 7%.
>>
>> A report from the Post noted that Democrats like Biden's economic
>> work, but "for the most part, it seems that the average American is
>> tired of it."
>>

> But.......Joe Biden is telling anyone who will listen that his
> Bidenomics plan is working. How can that be?
> Somebody is lying.

I love american stoopid, it sounds so much more stoopid than any other
country.