Speak softly and own a big, mean Doberman. -- Dave Millman

interests / rec.boats / Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

SubjectAuthor
* Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...Keyser Söze
+- Re:Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...justan
+* Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...True North
|`* Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...Bill
| `- Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...Mr Robot
+* Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...gfretwell
`* Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 +* Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...Alex
 |`- Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...Mr Robot
 `- Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...Mr Robot

Pages:12
Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<soqccs$lkr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3371&group=rec.boats#3371

From: KeyserS?...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Söze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500
 by: Keyser Söze - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 13:36 UTC

Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.

I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
been usurped as Resident Idiot.

We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
like "out there." Quite good, actually.

Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
reach me.

I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.

--
* Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *

Re:Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<soql0g$htp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3372&group=rec.boats#3372

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re:Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:03:29 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:03 UTC

Keyser Söze <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> Wrote in message:r
> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not been usurped as Resident Idiot.We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so, we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded like "out there." Quite good, actually.Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email beyond sal
vation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to reach me.I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.-- * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *

So nice of the resident turd to drop in and present us with his
finely crafted Christmas letter. Looking forward to hear from you
in 6 months. Buh-Bye. :-)
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<fb544c24-c4e8-4074-89ad-357c9c6b7ed8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3373&group=rec.boats#3373

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:04:46 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 17:04 UTC

On Wednesday, 8 December 2021 at 09:36:31 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>
> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>
> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>
> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
> reach me.
>
> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>

> --
> * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *

I also keep an eye out for content on occasion but despite being an eternal optimist, I rarely see anything worthy of the effort. That is especially true for actual boating content. At least Kruger isn't bragging about gun purchases anymore and Justine is ....well just being Justine.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<k3u1rgp9g6jbcbnp6vu9drltldnuvjisjb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3374&group=rec.boats#3374

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 13:26:03 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 18:26 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500, Keyser Söze
<KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>
>I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>
>We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>
>Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>reach me.
>
>I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.

Few more boosters and I get a toaster.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<KJOdnRPmqLb7vSz8nZ2dnUU7-TWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3375&group=rec.boats#3375

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 21:15 UTC

On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500, Keyser Söze
> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>>
>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>>
>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>>
>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>> reach me.
>>
>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>
> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.
>
> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg

LOL

stole that one.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<b2c2rgh1kvjqcqt2kne2gpgn32k5tj3cgu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3376&group=rec.boats#3376

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 14:23:50 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:23 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500, Keyser Söze
>> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>>>
>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>>>
>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>>>
>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>>> reach me.
>>>
>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>>
>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.
>>
>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg
>>

>LOL
>
>stole that one.

Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead
Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<sord68$mv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3378&group=rec.boats#3378

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:56:08 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:fX3HVt5bsHG9wvRAvZFDFonUshg=
 by: Bill - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:56 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 8 December 2021 at 09:36:31 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>>
>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>>
>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>>
>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>> reach me.
>>
>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>>

>> --
>> * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *
>

> I also keep an eye out for content on occasion but despite being an
> eternal optimist, I rarely see anything worthy of the effort. That is
> especially true for actual boating content. At least Kruger isn't
> bragging about gun purchases anymore and Justine is ....well just being Justine.

Where is your boating content?

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<sord9a$176$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3379&group=rec.boats#3379

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:57:46 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:OESatWVgkqa6n/wYiv4va+FPVzU=
 by: Bill - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:57 UTC

Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.
>>>
>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg
>>>

>> LOL
>>
>> stole that one.
>
> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead
> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.

Unfortunately, you are still here.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<daba85f7-88de-41f6-a327-d29ce4e9d873n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3380&group=rec.boats#3380

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:26:41 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 00:26 UTC

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 8:36:31 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>
> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>
> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>
> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
> reach me.
>
> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>

> --
> * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *

==
This is a little scary but you and I actually agree on former president T Rump, although I did agree with some of his policies.

It's good to see that the Covid crisis has not diminished your fundamental abrasiveness.

How's that twin diesel trawler of yours doing these days? We haven't heard much about it recently. Hopefully it has been winterized properly unless you've hired an imaginary delivery captain to take it to the Caribbean or thereabouts. My very real twin diesel trawler is doing just fine here in balmy Florida. Thanks for asking.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<IoednWIG5L-1zCz8nZ2dnUU7-S_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3381&group=rec.boats#3381

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 19:43:17 -0500
 by: Alex - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 00:43 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 8:36:31 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>>
>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>>
>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>>
>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>> reach me.
>>
>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>>

>> --
>> * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *
> ===
>
> This is a little scary but you and I actually agree on former president T Rump, although I did agree with some of his policies.
>
> It's good to see that the Covid crisis has not diminished your fundamental abrasiveness.
>
> How's that twin diesel trawler of yours doing these days? We haven't heard much about it recently. Hopefully it has been winterized properly unless you've hired an imaginary delivery captain to take it to the Caribbean or thereabouts. My very real twin diesel trawler is doing just fine here in balmy Florida. Thanks for asking.

He was probably in jail for the last six months.  He's a deadbeat.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<RZWdnU_UtZpmeyz8nZ2dnUU7-Q2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3382&group=rec.boats#3382

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 06:22:35 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 11:22 UTC

On 12/8/2021 5:23 PM, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.
>>>
>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg
>>>

>> LOL
>>
>> stole that one.
>

> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead
> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.

The Village Idiot speaketh.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<sot05i$m1e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3383&group=rec.boats#3383

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 08:26:11 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 13:26 UTC

"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 12/8/2021 5:23 PM, Mr Robot wrote:> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>> wrote:> >> On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500, Keyser Söze>>> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:>>>>>>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering>>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.>>>>>>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of>>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not>>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.>>>>>>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is>>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still>>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,>>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is>>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been>>>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept>>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big>>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants>>>> w
ere in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow>>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my>>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded>>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.>>>>>>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email>>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has>>>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to>>>> reach me.>>>>>>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving>>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.>>>>>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.>>>>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg>>>>>>> LOL>>>> stole that one.>> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.> The Village Idiot speaketh.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

That's an understatement. Hope all is well up there. :-)
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<z4WdneyrlNZatC_8nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3384&group=rec.boats#3384

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 11:07:35 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 16:07 UTC

On 12/9/2021 8:26 AM, justan wrote:
> "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On 12/8/2021 5:23 PM, Mr Robot wrote:> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>> wrote:> >> On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500, Keyser Söze>>> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:>>>>>>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering>>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.>>>>>>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of>>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not>>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.>>>>>>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is>>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still>>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,>>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is>>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been>>>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept>>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big>>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants>>>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow>>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my>>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded>>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.>>>>>>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email>>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has>>>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to>>>> reach me.>>>>>>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving>>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.>>>>>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.>>>>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg>>>>>>> LOL>>>> stole that one.>> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.> The Village Idiot speaketh.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com
>
> That's an understatement. Hope all is well up there. :-)

First bit of snow and ice last night, just enough to make the
roads slippery this morning. Come on spring!

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<a9590d34-87b4-47ba-8bd7-ae1995b26f1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3385&group=rec.boats#3385

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 10:36:02 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 18:36 UTC

On Thursday, 9 December 2021 at 12:07:42 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 12/9/2021 8:26 AM, justan wrote:
> > "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> >> On 12/8/2021 5:23 PM, Mr Robot wrote:> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>> wrote:> >> On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500, Keyser Söze>>> <KeyserSöz...@whitehouse.com> wrote:>>>>>>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering>>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.>>>>>>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of>>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not>>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.>>>>>>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is>>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still>>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,>>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is>>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been>>>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept>>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big>>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants>>>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow>>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my>>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded>>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.>>>>>>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email>>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has>>>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to>>>> reach me.>>>>>>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving>>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.>>>>>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.>>>>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg>>>>>>> LOL>>>> stole that one.>> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.> The Village Idiot speaketh.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com
> >

> > That's an understatement. Hope all is well up there. :-)
> >
> First bit of snow and ice last night, just enough to make the
> roads slippery this morning. Come on spring!

Lucky you. We got hit pretty good last night into this morning.
They had predicted up to 30cm but I'm sure we beat that here in the city. I had to wear my snowpants for the first time in a couple of years as I went out to clear the snow off the tarps covering my utility trailer, popup camper and my RIB.
In for a coffee and then went back out minus the snowpants. My 18" high Lacrosse Alpha Burlys were just enough to trudge around the yard clearing a small addition roof and a shed roof with one of my roof rakes. Lots of snow to be cleaned off the Highlander too. Time for a light lunch and a rest.
Thank God I have 2 generous neighbours who cleared the sidewalk, walkway and part of my driveway with their snowblowers.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<O5GdnZMK6czv-C_8nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3386&group=rec.boats#3386

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 15:22:10 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 20:22 UTC

On 12/9/2021 1:36 PM, True North wrote:
> On Thursday, 9 December 2021 at 12:07:42 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>>>

>>> That's an understatement. Hope all is well up there. :-)
>>>
>> First bit of snow and ice last night, just enough to make the
>> roads slippery this morning. Come on spring!
>

> Lucky you. We got hit pretty good last night into this morning.
> They had predicted up to 30cm but I'm sure we beat that here in the city. I had to wear my snowpants for the first time in a couple of years as I went out to clear the snow off the tarps covering my utility trailer, popup camper and my RIB.
> In for a coffee and then went back out minus the snowpants. My 18" high Lacrosse Alpha Burlys were just enough to trudge around the yard clearing a small addition roof and a shed roof with one of my roof rakes. Lots of snow to be cleaned off the Highlander too. Time for a light lunch and a rest.
> Thank God I have 2 generous neighbours who cleared the sidewalk, walkway and part of my driveway with their snowblowers.

I am sure our luck won't last.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<39v4rgdjngsraq9f0bthebrs84hgi93ue1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3387&group=rec.boats#3387

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 17:04:55 -0500
References: <soqccs$lkr$1@dont-email.me> <k3u1rgp9g6jbcbnp6vu9drltldnuvjisjb@4ax.com> <KJOdnRPmqLb7vSz8nZ2dnUU7-TWdnZ2d@giganews.com> <b2c2rgh1kvjqcqt2kne2gpgn32k5tj3cgu@4ax.com> <RZWdnU_UtZpmeyz8nZ2dnUU7-Q2dnZ2d@giganews.com> <sot05i$m1e$1@dont-email.me> <z4WdneyrlNZatC_8nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@giganews.com> <a9590d34-87b4-47ba-8bd7-ae1995b26f1dn@googlegroups.com> <O5GdnZMK6czv-C_8nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:04 UTC

On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 15:22:10 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 12/9/2021 1:36 PM, True North wrote:
wondering>>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.>>>>>>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of>>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not>>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.>>>>>>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if
another booster is>>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still>>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,>>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is>>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been>>>> accomplished via
ZOOM,
>phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept>>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big>>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants>>>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow>>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on
loudspeakers. When my>>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded>>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.>>>>>>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email>>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has>>>> my new email address in case you
are in such dire straits you have to>>>> reach me.>>>>>>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving>>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.>>>>>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.>>>>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg>>>>>>> LOL>>>> stole that one.>> Yeah, you Fretwell,
and Justine
>are just such winners... 780,000 dead> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.> The Village Idiot speaketh.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

>>> First bit of snow and ice last night, just enough to make the
>>> roads slippery this morning. Come on spring!
>>

>> Lucky you. We got hit pretty good last night into this morning.
>> They had predicted up to 30cm but I'm sure we beat that here in the city. I had to wear my snowpants for the first time in a couple of years as I went out to clear the snow off the tarps covering my utility trailer, popup camper and my RIB.
>> In for a coffee and then went back out minus the snowpants. My 18" high Lacrosse Alpha Burlys were just enough to trudge around the yard clearing a small addition roof and a shed roof with one of my roof rakes. Lots of snow to be cleaned off the Highlander too. Time for a light lunch and a rest.
>> Thank God I have 2 generous neighbours who cleared the sidewalk, walkway and part of my driveway with their snowblowers.
>>

>I am sure our luck won't last.

We are doing pretty good here. No snow in the forecast, like forever.
This is chamber of commerce weather, 70s and sunny. Cooler at night.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<q035rgl4fhhv0bnafni9nsmb1gnf8v745s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3388&group=rec.boats#3388

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:07:26 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:07 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:57:46 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> stole that one.
>>
>> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead
>> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.
>>

>Unfortunately, you are still here.

Unfortunately, you are still an idiot.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<l135rgp59cc4tbd033f4um4nuefie47kdi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3389&group=rec.boats#3389

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:07:52 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:07 UTC

On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 06:22:35 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 12/8/2021 5:23 PM, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> LOL
>>>
>>> stole that one.
>>

>> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine are just such winners... 780,000 dead
>> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.
>>

>The Village Idiot speaketh.

In that case, be quiet. What a dumbshit.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<m235rgh0akbctu3qtqgm74a5hsku1dvtgi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3390&group=rec.boats#3390

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:08:16 -0800
 by: justan - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:08 UTC

On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 08:26:11 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On 12/8/2021 5:23 PM, Mr Robot wrote:> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:15:19 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>> wrote:> >> On 12/8/2021 1:26 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>>> On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 08:36:27 -0500, Keyser Söze>>> <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:>>>>>>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering>>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.>>>>>>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of>>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not>>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.>>>>>>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is>>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still>>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,>>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is>>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been>>>> accomplished via ZOOM,
>phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept>>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big>>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants>>>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow>>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my>>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded>>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.>>>>>>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email>>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has>>>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to>>>> reach me.>>>>>>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving>>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.>>>>>> Few more boosters and I get a toaster.>>>>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg>>>>>>> LOL>>>> stole that one.>> Yeah, you Fretwell, and Justine
>are just such winners... 780,000 dead> Americans and you shits think it's funny. Fuck off.> The Village Idiot speaketh.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com
>
>That's an understatement. Hope all is well up there. :-)

Spoofer!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<m335rg55p59bu4k2em3kg7t3ctoca7llsc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3391&group=rec.boats#3391

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:09:21 -0800
References: <soqccs$lkr$1@dont-email.me> <k3u1rgp9g6jbcbnp6vu9drltldnuvjisjb@4ax.com> <KJOdnRPmqLb7vSz8nZ2dnUU7-TWdnZ2d@giganews.com> <b2c2rgh1kvjqcqt2kne2gpgn32k5tj3cgu@4ax.com> <RZWdnU_UtZpmeyz8nZ2dnUU7-Q2dnZ2d@giganews.com> <sot05i$m1e$1@dont-email.me> <z4WdneyrlNZatC_8nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@giganews.com> <a9590d34-87b4-47ba-8bd7-ae1995b26f1dn@googlegroups.com> <O5GdnZMK6czv-C_8nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@giganews.com> <39v4rgdjngsraq9f0bthebrs84hgi93ue1@4ax.com>
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:09 UTC

On Thu, 09 Dec 2021 17:04:55 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

> [...]
>>> They had predicted up to 30cm but I'm sure we beat that here in the city. I had to wear my snowpants for the first time in a couple of years as I went out to clear the snow off the tarps covering my utility trailer, popup camper and my RIB.
>>> In for a coffee and then went back out minus the snowpants. My 18" high Lacrosse Alpha Burlys were just enough to trudge around the yard clearing a small addition roof and a shed roof with one of my roof rakes. Lots of snow to be cleaned off the Highlander too. Time for a light lunch and a rest.
>>> Thank God I have 2 generous neighbours who cleared the sidewalk, walkway and part of my driveway with their snowblowers.
>>>

>>I am sure our luck won't last.
>
>We are doing pretty good here. No snow in the forecast, like forever.
>This is chamber of commerce weather, 70s and sunny. Cooler at night.

You are not doing pretty "good" here. You fucking illiterate asshole.
Maybe you're doing well. Doubtful but possible.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<n535rgtv1i8q481t7ecc4ff5ujo9d5enb7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3392&group=rec.boats#3392

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:10:12 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:10 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:26:41 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 8:36:31 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>>
>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>>
>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>>
>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>> reach me.
>>
>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>>

>> --
>> * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *
>
>===
>
>This is a little scary but you and I actually agree on former president T Rump, although I did agree with some of his policies.
>
>It's good to see that the Covid crisis has not diminished your fundamental abrasiveness.
>
>How's that twin diesel trawler of yours doing these days? We haven't heard much about it recently. Hopefully it has been winterized properly unless you've hired an imaginary delivery captain to take it to the Caribbean or thereabouts. My very real twin diesel trawler is doing just fine here in balmy Florida. Thanks for asking.

Who are you talking to Wayne? Do you have Harry on your brain?

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<p635rglju8h36bf89dnj63i9imuoahq2sk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3393&group=rec.boats#3393

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:10:42 -0800

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 19:43:17 -0500, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 8:36:31 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
>>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>>>
>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>>>
>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>>>
>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>>> reach me.
>>>
>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>>>

>>> --
>>> * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *
>> ===
>>
>> This is a little scary but you and I actually agree on former president T Rump, although I did agree with some of his policies.
>>
>> It's good to see that the Covid crisis has not diminished your fundamental abrasiveness.
>>
>> How's that twin diesel trawler of yours doing these days? We haven't heard much about it recently. Hopefully it has been winterized properly unless you've hired an imaginary delivery captain to take it to the Caribbean or thereabouts. My very real twin diesel trawler is doing just fine here in balmy Florida. Thanks for asking.
>
>He was probably in jail for the last six months.  He's a deadbeat.

Oh shut up Alexis. You're just a little whiny girl.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<0835rgp6fgvlgga2kg5scmqo07mh0jnumv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3394&group=rec.boats#3394

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 15:11:46 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 23:11 UTC

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:56:08 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 8 December 2021 at 09:36:31 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
>>> Yes, I'm still alive. I know my many fans here probably were wondering
>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last appearance.
>>>
>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there was nothing new of
>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to see that Justin has not
>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.
>>>
>>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if another booster is
>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been *very* careful and still
>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever possible avoid crowds. Even so,
>>> we've managed to take a few nice vacation trips. My wife's office is
>>> open for her one or two days a week, but most of her work has been
>>> accomplished via ZOOM, phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept
>>> at video meetings with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big
>>> city union meeting recently where three or four hundred participants
>>> were in attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow
>>> crowd and the proceedings were piped outside on loudspeakers. When my
>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to hear what she sounded
>>> like "out there." Quite good, actually.
>>>
>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to fuck up my email
>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email address. Fretwell has
>>> my new email address in case you are in such dire straits you have to
>>> reach me.
>>>
>>> I'll check in again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving
>>> love notes or comments here for me...I don't see them.
>>>

>>> --
>>> * Fuck Trump and his family of grifters *
>>

>> I also keep an eye out for content on occasion but despite being an
>> eternal optimist, I rarely see anything worthy of the effort. That is
>> especially true for actual boating content. At least Kruger isn't
>> bragging about gun purchases anymore and Justine is ....well just being Justine.
>>

>Where is your boating content?

Where are your briains... with your head up your ass no doubt.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<lY-dnSh9nNkH2C78nZ2dnUU7-RfNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3395&group=rec.boats#3395

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 07:18:35 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:18 UTC

On 12/9/2021 5:04 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
>>> They had predicted up to 30cm but I'm sure we beat that here in the city. I had to wear my snowpants for the first time in a couple of years as I went out to clear the snow off the tarps covering my utility trailer, popup camper and my RIB.
>>> In for a coffee and then went back out minus the snowpants. My 18" high Lacrosse Alpha Burlys were just enough to trudge around the yard clearing a small addition roof and a shed roof with one of my roof rakes. Lots of snow to be cleaned off the Highlander too. Time for a light lunch and a rest.
>>> Thank God I have 2 generous neighbours who cleared the sidewalk, walkway and part of my driveway with their snowblowers.
>>>

>> I am sure our luck won't last.
>

> We are doing pretty good here. No snow in the forecast, like forever.
> This is chamber of commerce weather, 70s and sunny. Cooler at night.

I really enjoyed winters in Jupiter ... especially January through
March. Weather was fantastic.

I remember the day we arrived in Jupiter when I took the boat down
there. It was the last week of October and still hot and humid.
Back in MA people were wearing fall jackets.

But, I didn't enjoy three hurricanes in 14 months.

Re: Temporarily Present But Unaccounted For...

<sp0ojk$nml$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3396&group=rec.boats#3396

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 23:41:41 -0000 (UTC)
<lY-dnSh9nNkH2C78nZ2dnUU7-RfNnZ2d@giganews.com>
sha1:GGrotT1mzEdr/j66XTDr4f1scYU=
 by: Bill - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 23:41 UTC

Mr. Luddite <nothere@noland.com> wrote:
> On 12/9/2021 5:04 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 15:22:10 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>> wondering>>>> about that, as it has been more than six months since my last
>> appearance.>>>>>>>> I looked at a few days of posts here. Sadly, there
>> was nothing new of>>>> much interest, although it was heart-warming to
>> see that Justin has not>>>> been usurped as Resident Idiot.>>>>>>>>
>> We've had our COVID shots and boosters, and if
>> another booster is>>>> required, we'll get that one, too. We've been
>> *very* careful and still>>>> mask, spray our hands, and whenever
>> possible avoid crowds. Even so,>>>> we've managed to take a few nice
>> vacation trips. My wife's office is>>>> open for her one or two days a
>> week, but most of her work has been>>>> accomplished via
>> ZOOM,
>>> phone, email, et cetera. She's gotten quite adept>>>> at video meetings
>>> with groups and individuals. We did travel to a big>>>> city union
>>> meeting recently where three or four hundred participants>>>> were in
>>> attendance and everyone was masked up. There was an overflow>>>> crowd
>>> and the proceedings were piped outside on
>> loudspeakers. When my>>>> wife's presentation started, I went outside to
>> hear what she sounded>>>> like "out there." Quite good,
>> actually.>>>>>>>> Hope you are all healthy and busy. Google managed to
>> fuck up my email>>>> beyond salvation, so I had to initiate a new email
>> address. Fretwell has>>>> my new email address in case you
>> are in such dire straits you have to>>>> reach me.>>>>>>>> I'll check in
>> again in about six months, I suppose. No sense leaving>>>> love notes or
>> comments here for me...I don't see them.>>>>>> Few more boosters and I
>> get a toaster.>>>>>> http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20card.jpg>>>>>>>
>> and Justine
>>> are just such winners... 780,000 dead> Americans and you shits think
>>> it's funny. Fuck off.> The Village Idiot speaketh.-- This email has
>>> been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

>>> I am sure our luck won't last.
>>

>> We are doing pretty good here. No snow in the forecast, like forever.
>> This is chamber of commerce weather, 70s and sunny. Cooler at night.
>>

> I really enjoyed winters in Jupiter ... especially January through
> March. Weather was fantastic.
>
> I remember the day we arrived in Jupiter when I took the boat down
> there. It was the last week of October and still hot and humid.
> Back in MA people were wearing fall jackets.
>
> But, I didn't enjoy three hurricanes in 14 months.

Thinking of a Keys trip in April. Good time? Think the water would be
warm and not super windy.