From: elo...@protonmail.com (ELON X.)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Soon Putin Will Take His Own Life
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 02:24:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ELON X. - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 02:24 UTC

Putin admits Russia doesn�t have enough weapons and drones

Moscow�s forces have been plagued by shortages, while Kyiv is taking delivery
of advanced Western hardware.
By Gabriel Gavin
June 13, 2023 6:25 pm CET

Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned that his armed forces lack the
military hardware they need to win the war in Ukraine, while insisting Moscow
is ramping up weapons production to fill the gap.

Speaking Tuesday at a meeting of pro-war bloggers in the Kremlin, Putin
acknowledged that �during the course of the special military operation, it
has become clear there are shortages of many things � precision-guided
munitions, communications equipment, aircraft, drones and so on.�

�We have them, but unfortunately we don�t have enough of them,� he said,
according to state media. As well as drones, �modern anti-tank weapons are
needed, and modern tanks are needed.�

At the same time, Putin claimed that there has been a nearly threefold
increase in the production of weapons for the battlefield, rising to a
tenfold increase for the most in-demand equipment.

Shortages of precision-guided munitions have hampered Moscow�s full-scale
invasion, preventing the Russian military from striking strategic targets at
a distance. Instead, the country�s forces have unleashed barrages of poorly
navigated drones, such as the Iranian-made Shahed-129, and have even resorted
to using naval missiles to attack residential buildings.

A report from the Center for Strategic and International Studies, published
in April, found that Western sanctions were preventing Russia from bringing
in the components needed to manufacture advanced weaponry. �While the quality
of the military equipment used by the Ukrainian army continues to improve
thanks to Western aid, the quality of Russia�s weapons continues to degrade,�
the analysis concluded.

Kyiv, in contrast, has received a tranche of Western tanks in recent weeks,
including the British Challenger 2 and German Leopard 2.

Re: Soon Putin Will Take His Own Life

<osrtni530fo43ib40osaoe5o21j5tu3kiu@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33725&group=alt.politics#33725

From: ...@. (? Mighty Wannabe?)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Soon Putin Will Take His Own Life
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 04:55:19 -0800
 by: ? Mighty Wannabe? - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 12:55 UTC

[Default] "ELON X." <elonx@protonmail.com> typed:

> Putin admits Russia doesn’t have enough weapons and drones
>
>Moscow’s forces have been plagued by shortages, while Kyiv is taking delivery
>of advanced Western hardware.

It will be a great day when Putin FINALLY commits suicide in his
bunker.

The US military could take Russia and rape it over a kitchen table at will.
LOL
-patriot1@protonmail.com

[This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.
Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

Re: Soon Putin Will Take His Own Life

<um24u5$lbja$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33945&group=alt.politics#33945

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,can.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 19:50:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 19:50 UTC

On Sun, 17 Dec 2023 04:55:19 -0800, ? Mighty Wannabe? wrote:

> [Default] "ELON X." <elonx@protonmail.com> typed:
>
>> Putin admits Russia doesn’t have enough weapons and drones
>>
>>Moscow’s forces have been plagued by shortages, while Kyiv is taking delivery
>>of advanced Western hardware.
>
> It will be a great day when Putin FINALLY commits suicide in his
> bunker.
>

> The US military could take Russia and rape it over a kitchen table at will.

Nope. You need to check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

and hope they canna' shrink it enough to mount on a Dagger hypersonic missile.

On the other hand, they've had 60 years to do it so...

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell