From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: nuclear chatter...
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 00:30:34 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 3 May 2023 23:30 UTC

twitter 3 hours ago:
Unconfirmed Reports that the Russian Strategic Nuclear Force has been
ordered into a Heightened State of Alert today with Air-Launched Nuclear
and Conventional Weapons being prepared at multiple Air Force Bases across
Western Russia including Engels Air Base in the Saratov Region and
Shaykovka Air Base in the Kaluga Region which both contain Tu-160,
Tu-95MS, and Tu-22M3 Strategic Bombers. I would like to Heavily Stress
that there is so far No Evidence of this occurring with it currently only
being Rumors from some Russian and Ukraine Sources.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1653851910548406272

### - true or not (coz ya can't rely on chatter) you can bet your bottom
dollar there's defo a worldwide alert currently!?

black to move...

damn!