From: tpra...@gmail.com (Paul Ragna)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Hispanic support for Trump raises red flag for Biden
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 23:50:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Ragna - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 23:50 UTC

Biden is in trouble!

"Hispanic support for Trump raises red flag for Biden"

<https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4204097/posts>

<https://news.yahoo.com/hispanic-support-trump-raises-red-111135472.html>

"SAN LUIS, Arizona (Reuters) - When Michele Pena ran as a Republican
candidate for the Arizona state legislature in a heavily Hispanic and
Democratic-leaning district on the Mexican border, few believed she could
win.

Pena, the daughter of a Mexican immigrant, was a school volunteer and
single mother with no political experience. She began with a campaign
budget of just $1,600. She nonetheless scored an upset victory last year
in the district, which is separated from Mexico by miles of border wall
built under former President Donald Trump to keep out "bad hombres".

"Hispanics go hard Democrat there all the time. But they saw me as a
regular person, and when we got talking, a lot of people told me things
aren't going well," the 49-year-old said in an interview from her home
city of Yuma.

The predominant concerns for many voters were high food and gas prices,
job prospects and the quality of schools rather than issues around
minority rights, she added."