Perhaps the biggest disappointments were the ones you expected anyway.

interests / rec.games.trivia / RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8 answers: Muskoka, foreign films

SubjectAuthor
* RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign filmsMark Brader
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign filmsJoshua Kreitzer
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign filmsDan Blum
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign filmsDan Tilque
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign filmsErland Sommarskog
+- Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign filmsPete Gayde
`- RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8 answers: Muskoka, foreign filmsMark Brader

1
RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign films

<oMidnZpwU6Z5Ee78nZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3372&group=rec.games.trivia#3372

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign films
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 23:17:40 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:17 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2011-07-04,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of the Misplaced Modifiers, but have been reformatted
and may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
correct answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
that may appear in these rounds, see my 2021-07-20 companion posting
on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

* Game 8, Round 7 - Canadiana Geography - Muskoka

1. Muskoka's largest town, it is considered the gateway to
Algonquin Park. On the walls of buildings around town are
40 murals that constitute an outdoor Group of Seven gallery.
Name it.

2. What luxurious hotel/lodge just outside of <answer 1> hosted
"""last year's""" G8 summit?

3. There are three principal lakes in western Muskoka. One of
them is Lake Muskoka, and the other two lie directly north of it.
Name *either one* of those two.

4. The Muskoka lakes were opened to logging and tourism in 1871
by the building of lift-locks between Lake Muskoka and one of
those other two lakes *at what community?

5. What Muskoka town, which is the northern terminus of the old
Toronto, Simcoe and Muskoka Railway, is also the birthplace of
Norman Bethune?

6. What on-again off-again Showcase weekly soap opera (premiered in
2001; """most recent""" season, 2008) is shot at Muskoka's Sparrow
Lake?

7. The largest lake in eastern Muskoka, First Nations peoples
called it Lake of Forks. David Thompson, too, when he mapped
it (and fished it for trout) in 1837, called it Forked Lake.
What do we call it?

8. He served as the MPP for Muskoka from 1971 to 1987, including
a brief stint as Ontario's 19th premier. """Today""", helpful
highway signs allow you to follow his "trail" around Muskoka.
Who was he?

9. It's the cranberry capital of Muskoka, home of the only regional
winery, and """has hosted""" important summer musical festivals
since the 1940s. Name it.

10. We call that old slatted dock chair with wide armrests a Muskoka
chair. What do they call it in the US, where it originated?

* Game 8, Round 8 - Entertainment - Foreign Films with Foreign Names

Some foreign-language movies are released in Toronto with English
names; e.g., the Danish film known hereabouts as "In a Better
World". Other movies, such as "La Strada" and "Indochine", retain
their foreign-language titles, and these latter are the ones we're
asking about here. In every case, supply the foreign-language
title (in ASCII or ISO 8859-1, please).

1. Japanese for "Chaos". Akira Kurosawa's version of "King Lear".

2. Subtitled "A Chronicle of Germany", Edgar Reitz's 1984 TV
miniseries had its theatrical release the following year.

3. In 1981, Wolfgang Petersen directed this story of one German
submarine.

4. Literal translation: "The North". The story, filmed in 1983,
of Guatemalans looking for a better life in the United States.

5. Japanese for "Dandelion", also the name of a noodle chef in need
of tutoring. Director Juzo Itami's freewheeling 1986 meditation
on food.

6. "The Sweet Life". Federico Fellini's 1960 film gave the world
the term "paparazzi".

7. "So Long, Kids". Writer-director Louis Malle based this 1987
film on an incident from his own childhood during World War II.

8. From stage to screen in 1978. A gay couple tries to look
straight so as not to spoil a son's wedding prospects.
The title refers to a St-Tropez nightclub, where the "madwomen"
are female impersonators.

9. Literal translation: "Father Master". The Taviani brothers'
film biography of a Sardinian linguist won the Palme d'Or at
Cannes in 1977.

10. "Song of the Road". Satyajit Ray's first instalment of the
Apu trilogy.

--
Mark Brader | "It doesn't have to actually *be* special, but you have
Toronto | to make people think it is, and sometimes the easiest way

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign films

<57771379-f0a4-4ec2-8cdd-9fc46418c2e5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3373&group=rec.games.trivia#3373

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: gromi...@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 19:52 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:17:47 PM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 8, Round 7 - Canadiana Geography - Muskoka
>
> 10. We call that old slatted dock chair with wide armrests a Muskoka
> chair. What do they call it in the US, where it originated?

Adirondack chair

> * Game 8, Round 8 - Entertainment - Foreign Films with Foreign Names
>
> Some foreign-language movies are released in Toronto with English
> names; e.g., the Danish film known hereabouts as "In a Better
> World". Other movies, such as "La Strada" and "Indochine", retain
> their foreign-language titles, and these latter are the ones we're
> asking about here. In every case, supply the foreign-language
> title (in ASCII or ISO 8859-1, please).
>
> 1. Japanese for "Chaos". Akira Kurosawa's version of "King Lear".

"Ran"

> 2. Subtitled "A Chronicle of Germany", Edgar Reitz's 1984 TV
> miniseries had its theatrical release the following year.

"Heimat"

> 3. In 1981, Wolfgang Petersen directed this story of one German
> submarine.

"Das Boot"

> 4. Literal translation: "The North". The story, filmed in 1983,
> of Guatemalans looking for a better life in the United States.

"El Norte"

> 5. Japanese for "Dandelion", also the name of a noodle chef in need
> of tutoring. Director Juzo Itami's freewheeling 1986 meditation
> on food.

"Tampopo"

> 6. "The Sweet Life". Federico Fellini's 1960 film gave the world
> the term "paparazzi".

"La Dolce Vita"

> 7. "So Long, Kids". Writer-director Louis Malle based this 1987
> film on an incident from his own childhood during World War II.

"Au revoir les enfants"

> 8. From stage to screen in 1978. A gay couple tries to look
> straight so as not to spoil a son's wedding prospects.
> The title refers to a St-Tropez nightclub, where the "madwomen"
> are female impersonators.

"La Cage aux Folles"

> 9. Literal translation: "Father Master". The Taviani brothers'
> film biography of a Sardinian linguist won the Palme d'Or at
> Cannes in 1977.

"Padre padrone"

> 10. "Song of the Road". Satyajit Ray's first instalment of the
> Apu trilogy.

"Pather Panchali"

--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign films

<sl240n$snn$1@reader1.panix.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3374&group=rec.games.trivia#3374

From: too...@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 22:57:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 22:57 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 8, Round 7 - Canadiana Geography - Muskoka

> 10. We call that old slatted dock chair with wide armrests a Muskoka
> chair. What do they call it in the US, where it originated?

Adirondack chair

> * Game 8, Round 8 - Entertainment - Foreign Films with Foreign Names

> 1. Japanese for "Chaos". Akira Kurosawa's version of "King Lear".

Ran

> 3. In 1981, Wolfgang Petersen directed this story of one German
> submarine.

Das Boot

> 4. Literal translation: "The North". The story, filmed in 1983,
> of Guatemalans looking for a better life in the United States.

El Norte

> 5. Japanese for "Dandelion", also the name of a noodle chef in need
> of tutoring. Director Juzo Itami's freewheeling 1986 meditation
> on food.

Tampopo

> 6. "The Sweet Life". Federico Fellini's 1960 film gave the world
> the term "paparazzi".

La Dolce Vita

> 7. "So Long, Kids". Writer-director Louis Malle based this 1987
> film on an incident from his own childhood during World War II.

Au Revoir les Enfants

> 8. From stage to screen in 1978. A gay couple tries to look
> straight so as not to spoil a son's wedding prospects.
> The title refers to a St-Tropez nightclub, where the "madwomen"
> are female impersonators.

La Cage aux Folles

> 9. Literal translation: "Father Master". The Taviani brothers'
> film biography of a Sardinian linguist won the Palme d'Or at
> Cannes in 1977.

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign films

<sl2mbc$d29$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3375&group=rec.games.trivia#3375

From: dtil...@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 21:10:18 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 04:10 UTC

On 10/22/21 9:17 PM, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 8, Round 7 - Canadiana Geography - Muskoka
>
> 1. Muskoka's largest town, it is considered the gateway to
> Algonquin Park. On the walls of buildings around town are
> 40 murals that constitute an outdoor Group of Seven gallery.
> Name it.
>
> 2. What luxurious hotel/lodge just outside of <answer 1> hosted
> """last year's""" G8 summit?
>
> 3. There are three principal lakes in western Muskoka. One of
> them is Lake Muskoka, and the other two lie directly north of it.
> Name *either one* of those two.
>
> 4. The Muskoka lakes were opened to logging and tourism in 1871
> by the building of lift-locks between Lake Muskoka and one of
> those other two lakes *at what community?
>
> 5. What Muskoka town, which is the northern terminus of the old
> Toronto, Simcoe and Muskoka Railway, is also the birthplace of
> Norman Bethune?
>
> 6. What on-again off-again Showcase weekly soap opera (premiered in
> 2001; """most recent""" season, 2008) is shot at Muskoka's Sparrow
> Lake?
>
> 7. The largest lake in eastern Muskoka, First Nations peoples
> called it Lake of Forks. David Thompson, too, when he mapped
> it (and fished it for trout) in 1837, called it Forked Lake.
> What do we call it?
>
> 8. He served as the MPP for Muskoka from 1971 to 1987, including
> a brief stint as Ontario's 19th premier. """Today""", helpful
> highway signs allow you to follow his "trail" around Muskoka.
> Who was he?
>
> 9. It's the cranberry capital of Muskoka, home of the only regional
> winery, and """has hosted""" important summer musical festivals
> since the 1940s. Name it.
>
> 10. We call that old slatted dock chair with wide armrests a Muskoka
> chair. What do they call it in the US, where it originated?

Adirondack chair

> * Game 8, Round 8 - Entertainment - Foreign Films with Foreign Names
>
> Some foreign-language movies are released in Toronto with English
> names; e.g., the Danish film known hereabouts as "In a Better
> World". Other movies, such as "La Strada" and "Indochine", retain
> their foreign-language titles, and these latter are the ones we're
> asking about here. In every case, supply the foreign-language
> title (in ASCII or ISO 8859-1, please).
>
> 1. Japanese for "Chaos". Akira Kurosawa's version of "King Lear".
>
> 2. Subtitled "A Chronicle of Germany", Edgar Reitz's 1984 TV
> miniseries had its theatrical release the following year.
>
> 3. In 1981, Wolfgang Petersen directed this story of one German
> submarine.

Das Boot

--
Dan Tilque

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign films

<XnsADCD76B6DF027Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3376&group=rec.games.trivia#3376

From: esq...@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:40:12 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 09:40 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 8, Round 7 - Canadiana Geography - Muskoka

Boiling mouses? Are you at your wits end?

(Read as a Swedish name, "Muskoka" translates to Mouse-boil.)

> * Game 8, Round 8 - Entertainment - Foreign Films with Foreign Names
>
> 1. Japanese for "Chaos". Akira Kurosawa's version of "King Lear".

Ran
> 4. Literal translation: "The North". The story, filmed in 1983,
> of Guatemalans looking for a better life in the United States.

El Norte
> 6. "The Sweet Life". Federico Fellini's 1960 film gave the world
> the term "paparazzi".

La Dolce Vita

Re: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8: Muskoka, foreign films

<sl4s7f$1oao$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3377&group=rec.games.trivia#3377

From: pete.ga...@gmail.com (Pete Gayde)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:02:56 -0500
 by: Pete Gayde - Mon, 25 Oct 2021 00:02 UTC

Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2011-07-04,
> and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
> by members of the Misplaced Modifiers, but have been reformatted
> and may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
> correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
> that may appear in these rounds, see my 2021-07-20 companion posting
> on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 8, Round 7 - Canadiana Geography - Muskoka
>
> 1. Muskoka's largest town, it is considered the gateway to
> Algonquin Park. On the walls of buildings around town are
> 40 murals that constitute an outdoor Group of Seven gallery.
> Name it.
>
> 2. What luxurious hotel/lodge just outside of <answer 1> hosted
> """last year's""" G8 summit?
>
> 3. There are three principal lakes in western Muskoka. One of
> them is Lake Muskoka, and the other two lie directly north of it.
> Name *either one* of those two.
>
> 4. The Muskoka lakes were opened to logging and tourism in 1871
> by the building of lift-locks between Lake Muskoka and one of
> those other two lakes *at what community?
>
> 5. What Muskoka town, which is the northern terminus of the old
> Toronto, Simcoe and Muskoka Railway, is also the birthplace of
> Norman Bethune?
>
> 6. What on-again off-again Showcase weekly soap opera (premiered in
> 2001; """most recent""" season, 2008) is shot at Muskoka's Sparrow
> Lake?
>
> 7. The largest lake in eastern Muskoka, First Nations peoples
> called it Lake of Forks. David Thompson, too, when he mapped
> it (and fished it for trout) in 1837, called it Forked Lake.
> What do we call it?
>
> 8. He served as the MPP for Muskoka from 1971 to 1987, including
> a brief stint as Ontario's 19th premier. """Today""", helpful
> highway signs allow you to follow his "trail" around Muskoka.
> Who was he?
>
> 9. It's the cranberry capital of Muskoka, home of the only regional
> winery, and """has hosted""" important summer musical festivals
> since the 1940s. Name it.
>
> 10. We call that old slatted dock chair with wide armrests a Muskoka
> chair. What do they call it in the US, where it originated?

Adirondack

> * Game 8, Round 8 - Entertainment - Foreign Films with Foreign Names
>
> Some foreign-language movies are released in Toronto with English
> names; e.g., the Danish film known hereabouts as "In a Better
> World". Other movies, such as "La Strada" and "Indochine", retain
> their foreign-language titles, and these latter are the ones we're
> asking about here. In every case, supply the foreign-language
> title (in ASCII or ISO 8859-1, please).
>
> 1. Japanese for "Chaos". Akira Kurosawa's version of "King Lear".

Ran; Rashomon

> 2. Subtitled "A Chronicle of Germany", Edgar Reitz's 1984 TV
> miniseries had its theatrical release the following year.

Berlin Alexanderplatz

> 3. In 1981, Wolfgang Petersen directed this story of one German
> submarine.

Das Boot

> 4. Literal translation: "The North". The story, filmed in 1983,
> of Guatemalans looking for a better life in the United States.

El Norte

> 5. Japanese for "Dandelion", also the name of a noodle chef in need
> of tutoring. Director Juzo Itami's freewheeling 1986 meditation
> on food.
>
> 6. "The Sweet Life". Federico Fellini's 1960 film gave the world
> the term "paparazzi".

La Dolce Vita

> 7. "So Long, Kids". Writer-director Louis Malle based this 1987
> film on an incident from his own childhood during World War II.
>
> 8. From stage to screen in 1978. A gay couple tries to look
> straight so as not to spoil a son's wedding prospects.
> The title refers to a St-Tropez nightclub, where the "madwomen"
> are female impersonators.

Le Trocadero

> 9. Literal translation: "Father Master". The Taviani brothers'
> film biography of a Sardinian linguist won the Palme d'Or at
> Cannes in 1977.
>
> 10. "Song of the Road". Satyajit Ray's first instalment of the
> Apu trilogy.

Pete Gayde

RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8 answers: Muskoka, foreign films

<G42dnc3fZ9h6Eur8nZ2dnUU7-a_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3378&group=rec.games.trivia#3378

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIMM11 Game 8, Rounds 7-8 answers: Muskoka, foreign films
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:19:35 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 05:19 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2011-07-04,
> and should be interpreted accordingly... For further information...
> see my 2021-07-20 companion posting on "Reposted Questions from
> the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

> * Game 8, Round 7 - Canadiana Geography - Muskoka

> 1. Muskoka's largest town, it is considered the gateway to
> Algonquin Park. On the walls of buildings around town are
> 40 murals that constitute an outdoor Group of Seven gallery.
> Name it.

Huntsville.

> 2. What luxurious hotel/lodge just outside of <answer 1> hosted
> """last year's""" G8 summit?

Deerhurst Inn.

> 3. There are three principal lakes in western Muskoka. One of
> them is Lake Muskoka, and the other two lie directly north of it.
> Name *either one* of those two.

Lake Rosseau, Lake Joseph.

> 4. The Muskoka lakes were opened to logging and tourism in 1871
> by the building of lift-locks between Lake Muskoka and one of
> those other two lakes *at what community?

Port Carling.

> 5. What Muskoka town, which is the northern terminus of the old
> Toronto, Simcoe and Muskoka Railway, is also the birthplace of
> Norman Bethune?

Gravenhurst.

> 6. What on-again off-again Showcase weekly soap opera (premiered in
> 2001; """most recent""" season, 2008) is shot at Muskoka's Sparrow
> Lake?

"Paradise Falls". (Still true.)

> 7. The largest lake in eastern Muskoka, First Nations peoples
> called it Lake of Forks. David Thompson, too, when he mapped
> it (and fished it for trout) in 1837, called it Forked Lake.
> What do we call it?

Lake of Bays.

> 8. He served as the MPP for Muskoka from 1971 to 1987, including
> a brief stint as Ontario's 19th premier. """Today""", helpful
> highway signs allow you to follow his "trail" around Muskoka.
> Who was he?

Frank Miller. (Apparently it's now the Frank Miller Memorial Route;
I don't know if that's a name change or a correction to the question.)

> 9. It's the cranberry capital of Muskoka, home of the only regional
> winery, and """has hosted""" important summer musical festivals
> since the 1940s. Name it.

Bala. (I don't know about the music festivals.)

> 10. We call that old slatted dock chair with wide armrests a Muskoka
> chair. What do they call it in the US, where it originated?

An Adirondack chair. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, and Pete.

Friday's episode of "Jeopardy!" asked a question based on the same
facts, for $600 in a category titled "The OED Speaks Canadian":

AN ONTARIO RESORT REGION GIVES ITS NAME TO THE MUSKOKA THIS,
TYPICALLY MADE OF SLATTED WOOD & RESEMBLING THE ADIRONDACK TYPE.

It was correctly answered ("What is chair?") on the first try.

> * Game 8, Round 8 - Entertainment - Foreign Films with Foreign Names

> Some foreign-language movies are released in Toronto with English
> names; e.g., the Danish film known hereabouts as "In a Better
> World". Other movies, such as "La Strada" and "Indochine", retain
> their foreign-language titles, and these latter are the ones we're
> asking about here. In every case, supply the foreign-language
> title (in ASCII or ISO 8859-1, please).

> 1. Japanese for "Chaos". Akira Kurosawa's version of "King Lear".

"Ran" (1985). 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Erland. 3 for Pete.

> 2. Subtitled "A Chronicle of Germany", Edgar Reitz's 1984 TV
> miniseries had its theatrical release the following year.

"Heimat". 4 for Joshua.

> 3. In 1981, Wolfgang Petersen directed this story of one German
> submarine.

"Das Boot" ["boat"]. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, and Pete.

> 4. Literal translation: "The North". The story, filmed in 1983,
> of Guatemalans looking for a better life in the United States.

"El Norte". 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Erland, and Pete.

> 5. Japanese for "Dandelion", also the name of a noodle chef in need
> of tutoring. Director Juzo Itami's freewheeling 1986 meditation
> on food.

"Tampopo". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 6. "The Sweet Life". Federico Fellini's 1960 film gave the world
> the term "paparazzi".

"La Dolce Vita". 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Erland, and Pete.

> 7. "So Long, Kids". Writer-director Louis Malle based this 1987
> film on an incident from his own childhood during World War II.

"Au Revoir les Enfants". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 8. From stage to screen in 1978. A gay couple tries to look
> straight so as not to spoil a son's wedding prospects.
> The title refers to a St-Tropez nightclub, where the "madwomen"
> are female impersonators.

"La Cage aux Folles". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 9. Literal translation: "Father Master". The Taviani brothers'
> film biography of a Sardinian linguist won the Palme d'Or at
> Cannes in 1977.

"Padre Padrone". 4 for Joshua.

> 10. "Song of the Road". Satyajit Ray's first instalment of the
> Apu trilogy.

"Pather Panchali" (1955). 4 for Joshua.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 8 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 7 8 BEST
TOPICS-> Geo Sci His Lit Can Ent FOUR
Joshua Kreitzer 32 36 35 8 4 40 143
Dan Blum 20 24 32 16 4 28 104
Dan Tilque 8 36 35 0 4 4 83
Erland Sommarskog 24 28 8 0 0 12 72
Pete Gayde 8 24 14 4 4 15 61

--
Mark Brader "One doesn't have to be a grammarian
Toronto to know when someone's talking balls."