Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,soc.culture,alt.politics.usa
From: 56g.1...@ztq9.net (56g.1173)
Subject: France: Islamist Girl, 12, Arrested For Trying To Stab Teacher Over
"Insults to Islam"
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 01:55:19 -0500
 by: 56g.1173 - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 06:55 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12859519/French-schoolgirl-12-threatens-kill-teacher-knife-physically-restrained-classroom-days-Muslim-pupils-shown-painting-nude-women-left-tutor-scared-life.html

A 12-year-old schoolgirl threatened a teacher with a knife
at a school in northern France on Wednesday, the latest in
a growing number of incidents that have raised tensions in
the French education system.

The schoolgirl is said to have challenged her teacher at
the Hautes-Ournes high school in Rennes and brandished a
blade in the middle of the classroom, judicial sources
told French media.

Other staff members managed to restrain the girl before
she was able to commit any violence, and promptly handed
her over to gendarmes who were called urgently to the
premises.

The motive behind the armed threat made by the student,
who was born in 2011 in Marseilles, is currently unknown.

But Rennes prosecutor Philippe Astruc said the schoolgirl
went to class 'with the apparent intention of killing her
English teacher', adding local authorities had opened a
criminal investigation into the incident.

The unsettling threat comes less than a week after a
French court convicted six teenagers for their role in
the 2020 beheading of Samuel Paty outside his secondary
school near Paris, after they helped to identify him
to a radicalised Islamist.

And it is not the only incident of tension between staff
and students. Last week, a teacher at Jacques Cartier s
chool in Issou, west of Paris, was said to be fearing for
her life after a group of Muslim students threatened her
and accused her of racism when she showed an Italian
Renaissance painting to the class.

.. . .

Well ... France went WAY WAY overboard in importing
ISLAMISTS. "It'll be just fine ...". NON !!!

What France GOT was a large pool of TERRORISTS,
indeed now down to pre-teen ages.

People HAVE been murdered, many more terrorized.
No "free society/culture" anymore. If it isn't
to the Islamist standard, you really actually
MAY be horribly murdered. Started with "Charlie
Hebdo", but now has SPREAD, an anti-libertarian
mind virus.

Other EU nations have discovered similar problems.
If they're not Islam then there's DANGER at many
levels. Islam is NOT 'tolerant', NOT 'forgiving',
NOT 'pluralistic'. It's paradigm OR ELSE.

Paranoia about NAZI-ism fueled this. The immigration
policies reflect an obsession with "Not Seeming NAZI".
But ... the results ......... nations supposedly
deep principles DASHED due to Islamist terror at
levels high and low. That's how terrorism works, it
wears you down.

Oh, of note, most EU "news" now sobs daily for
dead Gazans - forgetting their mission, their
mindset, their actions, their intent. Maybe
the EU should just mandate that their women
wear black body-bags ....

In trying to be "Un-NAZI", the EU seems to have
BECOME much more NAZI.

Re: France: Islamist Girl, 12, Arrested For Trying To Stab Teacher Over "Insults to Islam"

<jBrAlRyQyKZzJmWuXBpRmCotWJAkDUAE@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33864&group=alt.politics#33864

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,soc.culture,alt.politics.usa
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 23 04:44:59 UTC
Subject: Re: France: Islamist Girl, 12, Arrested For Trying To Stab Teacher Over "Insults to Islam"
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 04:44 UTC

56g.1173 <56g.1173@ztq9.net> wrote:

> Oh, of note, most EU "news" now sobs daily for
> dead Gazans - forgetting their mission, their
> mindset, their actions, their intent. Maybe

Maybe Israel should stop sending Arabs to Europe? Israel is the reason
those people are there, you know. And they did it long before 2023:

<https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-actively-pushing-palestinian-emigration-from-gaza-official-says/amp/>