Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.trump
From: 56g.1...@ztq4.net (56g.1183)
Subject: Ah ... So OTHER People Notice "Far-RIGHT" Abuse in MSM
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 23:11:19 -0500
 by: 56g.1183 - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 04:11 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-12887393/STEPHEN-GLOVER-far-Right-Left-BBC-baseless-abuse-shutting-reasoned-debate.html

Why 'far-Right' - as used by the Left and the BBC - is no more
than baseless abuse aimed at shutting down reasoned debate

The worst insult in modern politics is to accuse someone of
being 'far-Right'. Such a person is immediately assumed to be
obnoxious and incapable of rational discussion.

The intention behind the name-calling is usually to consign
political opponents to outer darkness. Civilised people can't
be expected to engage with a leader or party with a far-Right
label hanging around their necks.

So it's no surprise that the term is increasingly used by the
Left as a form of abuse about people who often don't warrant
it. I am sorry to say that it is becoming commonplace at the BBC.

.. . .

HA !

Just the other day I wrote a little satirical bit about
the Frenchie press screaming about (minor) restrictions
added to national 'immigration' (invasion) laws were a
take-over by the FAR-Right !!!

To the usual EU MSM, anything right of Trotsky is "FAR-Right".

After branding that whole segment as uber-fascists they no
longer have to discuss or debate any of the nuances.

Seems I'm not alone in noticing this .....

Ok ... the EU MSM is Far-LEFT. Commies and Pol Pot Fan Club
Forever types. No more discussion required eh ? :-)