Don't steal; thou'lt never thus compete successfully in business. Cheat. -- Ambrose Bierce

interests / soc.culture.china / [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

SubjectAuthor
* [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billltlee1
+- Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure BillRusty Wyse
+* Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billstoney
|`* Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billltlee1
| `* Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billltlee1
|  `* Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billlobo
|   +- Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure BillRusty Wyse
|   `* Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billltlee1
|    +- Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure BillRusty Wyse
|    `* Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billkawaba
|     `* Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billltlee1
|      `- Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billkawaba
`- Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Billloftie

1
[Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<15ab19e9-89cb-4112-8143-7da1e08bb052n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3393&group=soc.culture.china#3393

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 08:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:01 UTC

Newt Gingrich's first hand experience while traveling in China:

"As someone who loves the natural world—and has always loved the giant panda—I was delighted to discover that in the middle of our infrastructure babble, the Chinese had opened the huge, ultra-modern Chengdu Tianfu Airport. Chengdu is the headquarters for all activities involving the giant panda in China. It is famous to nature lovers everywhere.

Chinese domestic airlines have been growing steadily. Callista and I have been on several flights around China. The airports are always clean, the flight attendants are always professional and each new terminal is more and more modern.

In developing the brand-new airport in Chengdu, the Chinese included facial recognition software, self-check-in kiosks (so you can go straight through to your plane), smart security systems, self-boarding gates and even experimental airport robot staff (although, with 1.4 billion people, it is unlikely China will run short of people to staff an airport).

The Chinese Communist Party has had a massive interest in expanding China's domestic transportation infrastructure. The party knew it wanted high-speed trains to draw as many people as possible out of airplanes. Although, given the population, it is simply impossible to build a big enough aviation system.

Today, there are 37,900 kilometers of high-speed railways in China, with the fastest going more than 210 miles per hour. To get American politicians, interest groups, lobbyists, unions and bureaucrats to realize they had better get their national goals together—just for our survival as a country—they ought to all go ride a Chinese high-speed train and then come home and ride the Amtrak Acela, which peaks at 150 miles per hour. Then, they should compare comfort, cleanliness, convenience and service on the Chinese and American systems.

Today, there are 37,900 kilometers of high-speed railways in China, with the fastest going more than 210 miles per hour. To get American politicians, interest groups, lobbyists, unions and bureaucrats to realize they had better get their national goals together—just for our survival as a country—they ought to all go ride a Chinese high-speed train and then come home and ride the Amtrak Acela, which peaks at 150 miles per hour. Then, they should compare comfort, cleanliness, convenience and service on the Chinese and American systems.

After pouring $10.8 billion into the new Chengdu Tianfu Airport, Chinese ambitions are accelerating—not shrinking. The current plans are by 2035 to add another 159 airports to the 241 that already exist.

Now, no one should read this as my endorsement of China's totalitarian system – or as any sort of pro-China propaganda. This is my warning that America must compete or lose.

If not for the partisan pork-barrel infighting and pettiness of the current American system, how many airports would you bet we could build by 2035? How many high-speed rails? Anyone who thinks we are going to compete with China without major domestic reform is simply delusional.

Of course, like my granddaughter, you can always have a stuffed panda to hold while we slide into the past."

https://www.newsweek.com/giant-pandas-infrastructure-bill-opinion-1605810

Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<26fc38cb-adaa-4bf8-8a71-186fb3b94cd9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3394&group=soc.culture.china#3394

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 08:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:27 UTC

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 8:01:05 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> Newt Gingrich's first hand experience while traveling in China:
>
> "As someone who loves the natural world—and has always loved the giant panda—I was delighted to discover that in the middle of our infrastructure babble, the Chinese had opened the huge, ultra-modern Chengdu Tianfu Airport. Chengdu is the headquarters for all activities involving the giant panda in China. It is famous to nature lovers everywhere.
>
> Chinese domestic airlines have been growing steadily. Callista and I have been on several flights around China. The airports are always clean, the flight attendants are always professional and each new terminal is more and more modern.
>
> In developing the brand-new airport in Chengdu, the Chinese included facial recognition software, self-check-in kiosks (so you can go straight through to your plane), smart security systems, self-boarding gates and even experimental airport robot staff (although, with 1.4 billion people, it is unlikely China will run short of people to staff an airport).
>
> The Chinese Communist Party has had a massive interest in expanding China's domestic transportation infrastructure. The party knew it wanted high-speed trains to draw as many people as possible out of airplanes. Although, given the population, it is simply impossible to build a big enough aviation system.
>
> Today, there are 37,900 kilometers of high-speed railways in China, with the fastest going more than 210 miles per hour. To get American politicians, interest groups, lobbyists, unions and bureaucrats to realize they had better get their national goals together—just for our survival as a country—they ought to all go ride a Chinese high-speed train and then come home and ride the Amtrak Acela, which peaks at 150 miles per hour. Then, they should compare comfort, cleanliness, convenience and service on the Chinese and American systems.
>
> Today, there are 37,900 kilometers of high-speed railways in China, with the fastest going more than 210 miles per hour. To get American politicians, interest groups, lobbyists, unions and bureaucrats to realize they had better get their national goals together—just for our survival as a country—they ought to all go ride a Chinese high-speed train and then come home and ride the Amtrak Acela, which peaks at 150 miles per hour. Then, they should compare comfort, cleanliness, convenience and service on the Chinese and American systems.

> After pouring $10.8 billion into the new Chengdu Tianfu Airport, Chinese ambitions are accelerating—not shrinking. The current plans are by 2035 to add another 159 airports to the 241 that already exist.
>
> Now, no one should read this as my endorsement of China's totalitarian system – or as any sort of
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pro-China propaganda. This is my warning that America must compete or lose.

Maybe, just maybe...
that China might have a better system than us????

> If not for the partisan pork-barrel infighting and pettiness of the current American system, how many airports would you bet we could build by 2035? How many high-speed rails? Anyone who thinks we are going to compete with China without major domestic reform is simply delusional.
>
> Of course, like my granddaughter, you can always have a stuffed panda to hold while we slide into the past."
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/giant-pandas-infrastructure-bill-opinion-1605810

Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<scn41c$9oh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3434&group=soc.culture.china#3434

From: toi...@tr.com (stoney)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 00:40:13 +0800
 by: stoney - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:40 UTC

On 13/7/2021 11:01 pm, ltlee1 wrote:
> [...]
>
> After pouring $10.8 billion into the new Chengdu Tianfu Airport, Chinese ambitions are accelerating—not shrinking. The current plans are by 2035 to add another 159 airports to the 241 that already exist.
>
> Now, no one should read this as my endorsement of China's totalitarian system – or as any sort of pro-China propaganda. This is my warning that America must compete or lose.
>
> If not for the partisan pork-barrel infighting and pettiness of the current American system, how many airports would you bet we could build by 2035? How many high-speed rails? Anyone who thinks we are going to compete with China without major domestic reform is simply delusional.
>
> Of course, like my granddaughter, you can always have a stuffed panda to hold while we slide into the past."

Newt Gingrich now praise China.Before he says bad things about China.
But when he was in congress, he is a anti-China and anti-Chinese man.

As can be seen he is a white supremacist. His lifestyle is about
aloofness and high and mighty white man behavior.

He now says about China in a different way with a praising way about
China's success in infrastructures and other successful things that he
mentioned in his interview.

This shows he is a person like a double-head snake, with a fork-tongue.

Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<5a5fc2b1-b767-4af0-8555-897044056452n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3443&group=soc.culture.china#3443

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:12 UTC

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 12:40:15 PM UTC-4, stoney wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Of course, like my granddaughter, you can always have a stuffed panda to hold while we slide into the past."
> >
> > https://www.newsweek.com/giant-pandas-infrastructure-bill-opinion-1605810
> >
> Newt Gingrich now praise China.Before he says bad things about China.
> But when he was in congress, he is a anti-China and anti-Chinese man.
>
> As can be seen he is a white supremacist. His lifestyle is about
> aloofness and high and mighty white man behavior.
>
> He now says about China in a different way with a praising way about
> China's success in infrastructures and other successful things that he
> mentioned in his interview.
>
> This shows he is a person like a double-head snake, with a fork-tongue.

It is not my intention to convince you or anyone that New Gingrich is now pro-China because he has said something nice about China.
I am sure he is still anti-China and Chinese. As a matter of fact, he himself had make it crystal clear that China is a totalitarian country.

In general, I have no problem accepting what well known personalities said about China, good or bad, if they are based on first hand
observations. People like Gingrich are highly unlikely to lie about his own first hand observation. And people know who Newt Gingrich is.
On the other hand, I don't believe the accusation that China is totalitarian. He apparently found zero evidence from his multiple trips to
various parts of China. His accusation is therefore ideological rather factual.

How about people who claimed to from this of that part of China accused China of this or that human rights abuses? I, in general, would
not believe their accusations. Simple reasons: 1) Readers could never tell whether they are who they said they were and 2) whether they
were telling the truth. Zero reason to believe basically unsubstantiated and impossible to substantiate accusations.

Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<99a6d0bf-ebc7-4161-be42-afa7a4506ab4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3492&group=soc.culture.china#3492

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 06:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:46 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 3:31:16 AM UTC-4, cicero wrote:
> Americans like to churn out falsified stories in order to fuel their attacks
> on certain countries for their political ends and objectives.
>
> More countries are getting tired of them. As can be seen, many countries
> just ignore them.
>
> Now US is looking to get their 5 eyes and European buddies to back them up.
>
> US is now a nuisance to many countries. However, US is not even aware of
> themselves of it.

I am not sure about that.
Actually, Newt Gingrich's article is advertising an open secret of American
specialty, namely LOSE-LOSE democratic politics.

"If not for the partisan pork-barrel infighting and pettiness of the current American system,
how many airports would you bet we could build by 2035? How many high-speed rails?

As long as some districts got their pork-barrels, they don't care about more airports and high-speed
rails. Regarding China, as long as they can slow down China's pace of development and supposedly
a world made safer for Western Orthodox Democracy, a better world for all MAY not be their concern.

> [...]
> observations. People like Gingrich are highly unlikely to lie about his own
> first hand observation. And people know who Newt Gingrich is.
> On the other hand, I don't believe the accusation that China is
> totalitarian. He apparently found zero evidence from his multiple trips to
> various parts of China. His accusation is therefore ideological rather
> factual.
>
> How about people who claimed to from this of that part of China accused
> China of this or that human rights abuses? I, in general, would
> not believe their accusations. Simple reasons: 1) Readers could never tell
> whether they are who they said they were and 2) whether they
> were telling the truth. Zero reason to believe basically unsubstantiated and
> impossible to substantiate accusations.

Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<scs6uq$j6i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3493&group=soc.culture.china#3493

From: lob...@lowe.com (lobo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 23:00:44 +0800
 by: lobo - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:00 UTC

Why should US want to slow down the pace of China's internal development
when US has nothing to do with internal development in China or even other
countries.

The internal development in China is not for US or other countries to
interfere. China does not interfere the politics, policy, law or even human
right of any country.

US should know that every country has its own pace of development in
accordance to their national budget plans approved by the government.

US can do likewise like China and other countries in setting plan and pace
according to their budget approved for development.

Therefore, no country wants to teach US on what to do with their own pace of
internal development. It is up to US to plan their own.

However, it is not up to US to interfere others.

<a12f6eba-2196-42c5-96c6-1638b821ee01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3495&group=soc.culture.china#3495

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:07:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:07 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 8:00:45 AM UTC-7, lobo wrote:
> Why should US want to slow down the pace of China's internal development
> when US has nothing to do with internal development in China or even other
> countries.
>
> The internal development in China is not for US or other countries to
> interfere. China does not interfere the politics, policy, law or even human
> right of any country.
>
> US should know that every country has its own pace of development in
> accordance to their national budget plans approved by the government.
>
> US can do likewise like China and other countries in setting plan and pace
> according to their budget approved for development.
>
> Therefore, no country wants to teach US on what to do with their own pace of
> internal development. It is up to US to plan their own.
>
> However, it is not up to US to interfere others.
>

> "ltlee1" wrote in message
> On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 3:31:16 AM UTC-4, cicero wrote:
> > Americans like to churn out falsified stories in order to fuel their
> > attacks
> > on certain countries for their political ends and objectives.
> >
> > More countries are getting tired of them. As can be seen, many countries
> > just ignore them.
> >
> > Now US is looking to get their 5 eyes and European buddies to back them
> > up.
> >
> > US is now a nuisance to many countries. However, US is not even aware of
> > themselves of it.
>
> I am not sure about that.
> Actually, Newt Gingrich's article is advertising an open secret of American
> specialty, namely LOSE-LOSE democratic politics.
>
> "If not for the partisan pork-barrel infighting and pettiness of the current
> American system,
> how many airports would you bet we could build by 2035? How many high-speed
> rails?
>
> As long as some districts got their pork-barrels, they don't care about
> more airports and high-speed
> rails. Regarding China, as long as they can slow down China's pace of
> development and supposedly
> a world made safer for Western Orthodox Democracy, a better world for all
> MAY not be their concern.

You're wrong. UNCLE SAM IS WATCHING EVERYBODY, EVERY COUNTRY...
Any country thinks they can get ahead of the U.S., Uncle Sam will set out to destroy you to make sure the U.S. remains #1!!! Friends??? What friend??? We even listening in on Germany's Angela Merkel private phone conversation!!!!

Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<6e86190b-d1ba-459c-97d2-7f74105a4aadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3527&group=soc.culture.china#3527

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 03:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 10:10 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 11:00:45 AM UTC-4, lobo wrote:
> Why should US want to slow down the pace of China's internal development
> when US has nothing to do with internal development in China or even other
> countries.

Actually, US could slow down the pace of China's internal technological development.
And quite a lot, in some areas, at least for the short term. The US had demonstrated its
capability forcefully when it forced ZTE's US computer chip suppliers to stop supplying
ZTE with their products. ZTE would collapse if the ban had persisted. The US had also
damaged Huawei although to a least extent by successfully making other Western
Orthodox Democracies to ban Huawei's 5G products.

It is obvious that America want and hope to slow down China's technological development
and subsequently China's economic development. If China's technological advances could
be frozen or made to regress, the US and other Western orthodox democracies would then
become more dominating in the world market. high tech and high margin products. A
economically weakened China will also weaken China's international influence.

The US is selling anti-China plan with willing allies as win-win to them. How the world
economy will suffer without China growth as an economic engine is not their concern. And
of course, China would respond at some point. And US and its allies would also suffer to
various degree.

Inevitable conclusion: The US is playing a lose-lose game internationally just like US leaders
are playing their lose-lose game domestically.

> [...]
> > about China, good or bad, if they are based on first hand
> > observations. People like Gingrich are highly unlikely to lie about his
> > own
> > first hand observation. And people know who Newt Gingrich is.
> > On the other hand, I don't believe the accusation that China is
> > totalitarian. He apparently found zero evidence from his multiple trips to
> > various parts of China. His accusation is therefore ideological rather
> > factual.
> >
> > How about people who claimed to from this of that part of China accused
> > China of this or that human rights abuses? I, in general, would
> > not believe their accusations. Simple reasons: 1) Readers could never tell
> > whether they are who they said they were and 2) whether they
> > were telling the truth. Zero reason to believe basically unsubstantiated

Click here to read the complete article
Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<0d73a613-0a2a-400b-8924-8ec23c6fa463n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3529&group=soc.culture.china#3529

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 15:42 UTC

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 3:10:29 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 11:00:45 AM UTC-4, lobo wrote:
> > Why should US want to slow down the pace of China's internal development
> > when US has nothing to do with internal development in China or even other
> > countries.
> Actually, US could slow down the pace of China's internal technological development.
> And quite a lot, in some areas, at least for the short term. The US had demonstrated its
> capability forcefully when it forced ZTE's US computer chip suppliers to stop supplying
> ZTE with their products. ZTE would collapse if the ban had persisted. The US had also
> damaged Huawei although to a least extent by successfully making other Western
> Orthodox Democracies to ban Huawei's 5G products.
>
> It is obvious that America want and hope to slow down China's technological development
> and subsequently China's economic development. If China's technological advances could
> be frozen or made to regress, the US and other Western orthodox democracies would then
> become more dominating in the world market. high tech and high margin products. A
> economically weakened China will also weaken China's international influence.
>
> The US is selling anti-China plan with willing allies as win-win to them. How the world
> economy will suffer without China growth as an economic engine is not their concern. And
> of course, China would respond at some point. And US and its allies would also suffer to
> various degree.
>
> Inevitable conclusion: The US is playing a lose-lose game internationally just like US leaders
> are playing their lose-lose game domestically.

China has the talent and resources to overcome these road-blocks!!

Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<sd4d7v$r5l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3609&group=soc.culture.china#3609

From: kawaba...@gmail.com (kawaba)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 01:37:10 +0800
 by: kawaba - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 17:37 UTC

Yes, US did some slowdown to China's technological development by stopping
the chip supply to those Chinese companies. China now having learned and
experienced it will now embark on their own for self sufficiency instead. In
the future, China is determined not to rely on them for the supply,
Foreigners should feedback to the oil of it..

<fb226532-78ed-41df-becc-b221e81aca76n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3610&group=soc.culture.china#3610

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 11:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 18:55 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 1:37:06 PM UTC-4, kawaba wrote:
> [...]

> > > first hand observation. And people know who Newt Gingrich is.
> > > On the other hand, I don't believe the accusation that China is
> > > totalitarian. He apparently found zero evidence from his multiple trips
> > > various parts of China. His accusation is therefore ideological rather
> > > factual.
> > >
> > > How about people who claimed to from this of that part of China accused
> > > China of this or that human rights abuses? I, in general, would
> > > not believe their accusations. Simple reasons: 1) Readers could never
> > > tell
> > > whether they are who they said they were and 2) whether they
> > > were telling the truth. Zero reason to believe basically unsubstantiated
> > > and
> > > impossible to substantiate accusations.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: [Newt Gingrich 1st hand] Giant Pandas and the Infrastructure Bill

<sd4mjq$vgk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3621&group=soc.culture.china#3621

From: kawaba...@gmail.com (kawaba)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 04:17:04 +0800
References: <15ab19e9-89cb-4112-8143-7da1e08bb052n@googlegroups.com> <scn41c$9oh$1@dont-email.me> <5a5fc2b1-b767-4af0-8555-897044056452n@googlegroups.com> <scrck1$15a$1@dont-email.me> <99a6d0bf-ebc7-4161-be42-afa7a4506ab4n@googlegroups.com> <scs6uq$j6i$1@dont-email.me> <6e86190b-d1ba-459c-97d2-7f74105a4aadn@googlegroups.com> <sd4d7v$r5l$1@dont-email.me> <fb226532-78ed-41df-becc-b221e81aca76n@googlegroups.com>
 by: kawaba - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:17 UTC

Sorry, need to elaborate the shortened thought.

What it means is countries now fully aware of their shortage of chips
undermined by US on products made by China would feedback together by oiling
their resources with China to develop and produce their own range of chips,
with faster changes than the snail pace of US in chip development and
production.

When their resources are oiled and innovation built up expeditiously of
their own supply chain on a very fast mode, US chips will lose their product
sales. They will lose their market share and lose control of supply in the
world market

With the slowness in US chip development and production, US chip will fall
behind and will exit from production as their cost will be too high to
compete with the chip made by other China.

<sd944j$ekt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3674&group=soc.culture.china#3674

From: toi...@tr.com (loftie)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:32:26 +0800
 by: loftie - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:32 UTC

> [...]
>
> After pouring $10.8 billion into the new Chengdu Tianfu Airport, Chinese ambitions are accelerating—not shrinking. The current plans are by 2035 to add another 159 airports to the 241 that already exist.
>
> Now, no one should read this as my endorsement of China's totalitarian system – or as any sort of pro-China propaganda. This is my warning that America must compete or lose.
>
> If not for the partisan pork-barrel infighting and pettiness of the current American system, how many airports would you bet we could build by 2035? How many high-speed rails? Anyone who thinks we are going to compete with China without major domestic reform is simply delusional.
>
> Of course, like my granddaughter, you can always have a stuffed panda to hold while we slide into the past."

This Gingrich is a snake. When he was heading the congress, he organized
congress and authorized the war spending to attack Iraq.

The attack on Iraq was simply based on faked reports produced by the UN
nuclear inspection who said that during their inspection visit of Iraq,
they saw a lot of white van on the roads.

They hence deduced that these vans were carrying nuclear materials and
were running around from place to places avoiding the places that the
inspection team going to take place.

Ha Ha just look at how stupid the UN nuclear inspection team which
comprised mainly of Americans and their 5 eyes white men buddies.

Henceforth, Gingrich spoke strongly for the spending to take place in
war requisition order hiring commercial ships for the tanks and vehicles
to be sent to invade Iraq.

Now Iraq is occupied by them for nothing and they refused to return to
Iraq government and people.

When US were told and asked to exit Iraq, US told Iraq to pay them for
their camps and building instead.

What a shame for America to stay in Iraq unwanted by Iraqi people and
government.

The UN is useless on this matter. Henceforth, Gingrich is a snake and
one of the scumbags and one of American devils and one of a racial cults
in America.

Now he is rich and is enjoying his retirement with tax payer money for
the rest of his life, making travels and sightseeing the real world
instead.