From: elo...@protonmail.com (Partisan)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,democrats.are.dipshits
Subject: Re: Putin is doing the same thing to STUPID JOE that Reagen did to the USSR.
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:26:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Partisan - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:26 UTC

>Putin suckered Joe into a never-ending conflict using Zelensky (An actor
>no less...) as bait. Stupid Joe Biden and the Democrats totally fell for
>it.
>
>After that, Putin managed to leverage Hamas and Israel into a meaningless
>conflict and Biden fell for it again.
>
>Putin is trying to bankrupt the USA like Reagen did Russia.

Most rightists want to cave to Russia since Putin has the goods on them and
can easily blackmail all of them like he did Trump with that male prostitute
pissing on him in the dumpy Moscow hotel room. Luckily Putin speaks with a
high pitched voice because his nuts were cut off by the KGB so he has no
courage unless it's about taking large, wide objects in his already stretched
anus.