He who invents adages for others to peruse takes along rowboat when going on cruise.

interests / rec.boats / Covid vaccination question

SubjectAuthor
* Covid vaccination questionMr. Luddite
+* Re: Covid vaccination questiongfretwell
|+* Re: Covid vaccination questionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||+* Re: Covid vaccination questionMr. Luddite
|||+* Re: Covid vaccination questiongfretwell
|||+- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
|||+- Re: Covid vaccination questiongfretwell
|||`* Re: Covid vaccination questionJohn H
||| `* Re: Covid vaccination questionMr. Luddite
|||  `* Re: Covid vaccination questionJohn H
|||   `* Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
|||    `* Re: Covid vaccination questionJohn H
|||     +* Re: Covid vaccination questionMr. Luddite
|||     |`- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
|||     `- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
||+* Re: Covid vaccination questiongfretwell
|||+* Re: Covid vaccination questionBill
|||`- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
||+- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
||`* Re: Covid vaccination questionJohn H
|| +- Re: Covid vaccination questionjustan
|| `- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
|`- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot
`- Re: Covid vaccination questionMr Robot

Pages:12
Covid vaccination question

<p4idnawy96Ojeij8nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3404&group=rec.boats#3404

Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
Subject: Covid vaccination question
 by: Mr. Luddite - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 12:12 UTC

This question popped into my head after I received
a covid "booster" shot.

I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
last February and March. After the first
I was given the covid vaccination card that
everyone gets with the first dose indicated
and then the second dose a month later.

Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
contemplated. There were questions of how long
the vaccine would remain effective, with most
experts saying at least a year.

But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".

The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.

So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
first started, that it was anticipated that additional
shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
was never informed of this.

Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
is very possible they anticipated a federal program
(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Covid vaccination question

<cvbcrgh74uhp0d33d925qv6tlfleqs1kug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3405&group=rec.boats#3405

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Covid vaccination question
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 12:25:21 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 17:25 UTC

On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>This question popped into my head after I received
>a covid "booster" shot.
>
>I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
>last February and March. After the first
>I was given the covid vaccination card that
>everyone gets with the first dose indicated
>and then the second dose a month later.
>
>Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
>contemplated. There were questions of how long
>the vaccine would remain effective, with most
>experts saying at least a year.
>
>But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
>records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
>Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
>
>The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
>like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
>
>So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
>first started, that it was anticipated that additional
>shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
>was never informed of this.
>
>Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
>is very possible they anticipated a federal program
>(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.

I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
second dose.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<d8d46482-bb1b-4a7d-91b2-7b2838dd84acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3406&group=rec.boats#3406

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 20:28 UTC

On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >This question popped into my head after I received
> >a covid "booster" shot.
> >
> >I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
> >last February and March. After the first
> >I was given the covid vaccination card that
> >everyone gets with the first dose indicated
> >and then the second dose a month later.
> >
> >Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
> >contemplated. There were questions of how long
> >the vaccine would remain effective, with most
> >experts saying at least a year.
> >
> >But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
> >records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
> >Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
> >
> >The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
> >like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
> >
> >So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
> >first started, that it was anticipated that additional
> >shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
> >was never informed of this.
> >
> >Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
> >is very possible they anticipated a federal program
> >(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.
> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
> second dose.

==
Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.

Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<E6adnT3rML9vKSr8nZ2dnUU7-R3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3407&group=rec.boats#3407

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 16:02:45 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:02 UTC

On 12/13/2021 3:28 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> This question popped into my head after I received
>>> a covid "booster" shot.
>>>
>>> I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
>>> last February and March. After the first
>>> I was given the covid vaccination card that
>>> everyone gets with the first dose indicated
>>> and then the second dose a month later.
>>>
>>> Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
>>> contemplated. There were questions of how long
>>> the vaccine would remain effective, with most
>>> experts saying at least a year.
>>>
>>> But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
>>> records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
>>> Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
>>>
>>> The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
>>> like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
>>>
>>> So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
>>> first started, that it was anticipated that additional
>>> shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
>>> was never informed of this.
>>>
>>> Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
>>> is very possible they anticipated a federal program
>>> (i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.
>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>> second dose.
>
> ===
>
> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>
> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.

For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.

Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
place with a lot of people milling around.

I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
required. Turns out they were.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Covid vaccination question

<9ihfrg9q08tip7430qr9j47edvnd5ebbp5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3408&group=rec.boats#3408

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:30:50 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:30 UTC

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >This question popped into my head after I received
>> >a covid "booster" shot.
>> >
>> >I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
>> >last February and March. After the first
>> >I was given the covid vaccination card that
>> >everyone gets with the first dose indicated
>> >and then the second dose a month later.
>> >
>> >Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
>> >contemplated. There were questions of how long
>> >the vaccine would remain effective, with most
>> >experts saying at least a year.
>> >
>> >But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
>> >records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
>> >Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
>> >
>> >The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
>> >like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
>> >
>> >So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
>> >first started, that it was anticipated that additional
>> >shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
>> >was never informed of this.
>> >
>> >Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
>> >is very possible they anticipated a federal program
>> >(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.
>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>> second dose.
>
>===
>
>Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.

Holy hyperbole batman.
It isn't a conspiracy just a fact.

Drug companies are in business to sell drugs and this is one sold at
the point of a government gun. It doesn't get any more lucrative than
that.

If you think they are actually "free" you have become a democrat.

It is also a fact that when they said not to laminate your card they
told us it was to leave room for boosters.
I thought it would be an annual routine like the flu shot, another
cash cow but this is looking more like every 6-9 months. They are
already talking about another booster and it hasn't been a year yet.

>Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.

Semi effective is the right description. Most of the people with
Omicron are fully vaccinated. The last time Lee Health and NCH were
publishing data (last summer/fall) 18-22% of the people in the
hospital "with" Covid were vaccinated. They did admit ANYONE who tests
positive at intake, and everyone is tested, gets listed as a covid
patient, even if they have a gunshot wound or were in a car crash.
They call it "Isolated with Covid". Lee Health was putting them all in
the Cleveland Avenue hospital down town if possible.
That may explain why the US Covid numbers are so high.
My wife was in Lee Health (Health Park) for a week in August and
talked to the nurses about this every day.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<1eifrgthqsem1qsa9f5ds0nddcrvkd9nf2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3409&group=rec.boats#3409

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:34:34 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:34 UTC

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 16:02:45 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 12/13/2021 3:28 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>>> second dose.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>>
>> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>
>For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
>received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.
>
>Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
>place with a lot of people milling around.
>
>I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
>that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
>required. Turns out they were.

Wayne thinks they were in on the conspiracy too.

It is strange that he worked in finance and he thinks someone
predicting that Pfizer and Moderna would try to maximize the return on
their investment is a "conspiracy theory".

Re: Covid vaccination question

<sp8qk0$51o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3410&group=rec.boats#3410

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 01:05:04 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:MDpukL+kgosiHhQcQP+i8a2AVH8=
 by: Bill - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 01:05 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST),
> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>>> second dose.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed
>> that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about
>> the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at
>> least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical
>> exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for
>> his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>
> Holy hyperbole batman.
> It isn't a conspiracy just a fact.
>
> Drug companies are in business to sell drugs and this is one sold at
> the point of a government gun. It doesn't get any more lucrative than
> that.
>
> If you think they are actually "free" you have become a democrat.
>
> It is also a fact that when they said not to laminate your card they
> told us it was to leave room for boosters.
> I thought it would be an annual routine like the flu shot, another
> cash cow but this is looking more like every 6-9 months. They are
> already talking about another booster and it hasn't been a year yet.
>

>> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and
>> distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and
>> relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some
>> of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>
> Semi effective is the right description. Most of the people with
> Omicron are fully vaccinated. The last time Lee Health and NCH were
> publishing data (last summer/fall) 18-22% of the people in the
> hospital "with" Covid were vaccinated. They did admit ANYONE who tests
> positive at intake, and everyone is tested, gets listed as a covid
> patient, even if they have a gunshot wound or were in a car crash.
> They call it "Isolated with Covid". Lee Health was putting them all in
> the Cleveland Avenue hospital down town if possible.
> That may explain why the US Covid numbers are so high.
> My wife was in Lee Health (Health Park) for a week in August and
> talked to the nurses about this every day.

Wife: Did I get fat during quarantine?
Husband: you were never skinny.
Time of Death: 11pm
Cause: Covid

Re: Covid vaccination question

<dfeirg9b4mu159k128sb4sq8bp1hb3d5j1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3411&group=rec.boats#3411

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:43:15 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 00:43 UTC

wrote:

>This question popped into my head after I received
>a covid "booster" shot.
>
>I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
>last February and March. After the first
>I was given the covid vaccination card that
>everyone gets with the first dose indicated
>and then the second dose a month later.
>
>Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
>contemplated. There were questions of how long
>the vaccine would remain effective, with most
>experts saying at least a year.
>
>But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
>records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
>Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
>
>The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
>like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
>
>So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
>first started, that it was anticipated that additional
>shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
>was never informed of this.
>
>Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
>is very possible they anticipated a federal program
>(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.

No, you're just ill-informed and basically stupid. It's not a matter
of trust, except in the peer-reviewed investigations.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<eheirgh5bethk1jjsb6d86eqrcdmvhnsim@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3412&group=rec.boats#3412

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:43:55 -0800

On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 12:25:21 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>wrote:
>

>>This question popped into my head after I received
>>a covid "booster" shot.
>>
>>I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
>>last February and March. After the first
>>I was given the covid vaccination card that
>>everyone gets with the first dose indicated
>>and then the second dose a month later.
>>
>>Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
>>contemplated. There were questions of how long
>>the vaccine would remain effective, with most
>>experts saying at least a year.
>>
>>But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
>>records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
>>Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
>>
>>The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
>>like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
>>
>>So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
>>first started, that it was anticipated that additional
>>shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
>>was never informed of this.
>>
>>Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
>>is very possible they anticipated a federal program
>>(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.
>
>I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>second dose.

I said when I first encountered you that you're a fucking idiot.
Nothing has changed.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<5jeirg52nq2msm1npe12gdmdijt1vuf2q7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3413&group=rec.boats#3413

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:44:33 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 00:44 UTC

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >This question popped into my head after I received
>> >a covid "booster" shot.
>> >
>> >I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
>> >last February and March. After the first
>> >I was given the covid vaccination card that
>> >everyone gets with the first dose indicated
>> >and then the second dose a month later.
>> >
>> >Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
>> >contemplated. There were questions of how long
>> >the vaccine would remain effective, with most
>> >experts saying at least a year.
>> >
>> >But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
>> >records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
>> >Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
>> >
>> >The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
>> >like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
>> >
>> >So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
>> >first started, that it was anticipated that additional
>> >shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
>> >was never informed of this.
>> >
>> >Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
>> >is very possible they anticipated a federal program
>> >(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.
>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>> second dose.
>
>===
>
>Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>
>Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.

Exactly.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<vjeirgdfqc8c94gg1e0u8hb3of89dgtrvg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3414&group=rec.boats#3414

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:45:02 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 00:45 UTC

wrote:

>On 12/13/2021 3:28 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>>> second dose.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>>
>> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>
>For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
>received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.
>
>Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
>place with a lot of people milling around.
>
>I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
>that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
>required. Turns out they were.

You are certainly a moron.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<ukeirg1kjqevmum45gm647oq2md48rph53@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3415&group=rec.boats#3415

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:45:43 -0800

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:34:34 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 16:02:45 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>wrote:

>>> ===
>>>
>>> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>>>
>>> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>>
>>For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
>>received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.
>>
>>Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
>>place with a lot of people milling around.
>>
>>I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
>>that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
>>required. Turns out they were.
>
>Wayne thinks they were in on the conspiracy too.
>
>It is strange that he worked in finance and he thinks someone
>predicting that Pfizer and Moderna would try to maximize the return on
>their investment is a "conspiracy theory".

I guess you don't like market capitalism. Who knew.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<hmeirgp3j5dtfpqtbicm0eclgngc5it3gg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3416&group=rec.boats#3416

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:47:25 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 00:47 UTC

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:30:50 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>>> second dose.
>>
>>===
>>
>>Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>
>Holy hyperbole batman.
>It isn't a conspiracy just a fact.
>
>Drug companies are in business to sell drugs and this is one sold at
>the point of a government gun. It doesn't get any more lucrative than
>that.
>
>If you think they are actually "free" you have become a democrat.
>
>It is also a fact that when they said not to laminate your card they
>told us it was to leave room for boosters.
>I thought it would be an annual routine like the flu shot, another
>cash cow but this is looking more like every 6-9 months. They are
>already talking about another booster and it hasn't been a year yet.
>

>>Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>
>Semi effective is the right description. Most of the people with
>Omicron are fully vaccinated. The last time Lee Health and NCH were
>publishing data (last summer/fall) 18-22% of the people in the
>hospital "with" Covid were vaccinated. They did admit ANYONE who tests
>positive at intake, and everyone is tested, gets listed as a covid
>patient, even if they have a gunshot wound or were in a car crash.
>They call it "Isolated with Covid". Lee Health was putting them all in
>the Cleveland Avenue hospital down town if possible.
>That may explain why the US Covid numbers are so high.
>My wife was in Lee Health (Health Park) for a week in August and
>talked to the nurses about this every day.

Well, if stupid shits like you and Tucker would stop promoting
conspiracy theories, and if we could get 60 million people vaccinated,
and then push the vaccines to places like Africa, we wouldn't have to
get a booster.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<epeirg91t9l5grd4gec5fujr5oagtbnlt7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3417&group=rec.boats#3417

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:48:00 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 00:48 UTC

She was the dumb one.. married you.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<cpgnrgh8j0m85gj2o14blunuqrtupnacap@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3423&group=rec.boats#3423

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:52:43 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 22:52 UTC

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >This question popped into my head after I received
>> >a covid "booster" shot.
>> >
>> >I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations
>> >last February and March. After the first
>> >I was given the covid vaccination card that
>> >everyone gets with the first dose indicated
>> >and then the second dose a month later.
>> >
>> >Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being
>> >contemplated. There were questions of how long
>> >the vaccine would remain effective, with most
>> >experts saying at least a year.
>> >
>> >But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine
>> >records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and
>> >Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other".
>> >
>> >The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations
>> >like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations.
>> >
>> >So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations
>> >first started, that it was anticipated that additional
>> >shots or doses would be required? If so, the public
>> >was never informed of this.
>> >
>> >Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It
>> >is very possible they anticipated a federal program
>> >(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.
>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>> second dose.
>
>===
>
>Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>
>Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.

Thank God for Trump!

https://www.avg.com

Re: Covid vaccination question

<eddorgdik6s5psoh1uf2fqvkvlj4q1i0gf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3425&group=rec.boats#3425

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 02:06:35 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 07:06 UTC

wrote:

>On 12/13/2021 3:28 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>>> second dose.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>>
>> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>
>For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
>received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.
>
>Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
>place with a lot of people milling around.
>
>I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
>that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
>required. Turns out they were.

I have been saying that since day 1 of the vax program.
BTW did you hear Fauci tell Lester Holt NBC News Thursday.

"There will be breakthroughs, I can't imagine that the booster will
protect you from initial infection".

I have the whole question and answer recorded and when WEB.COM fixes
my web site I will post it. Helluva message from that quack.
"Get the shot but I can't imagine it will protect it will protect you
from infection".
Put that on a bumper sticker.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<spi65l$qjr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3426&group=rec.boats#3426

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 09:17:25 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:17 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:12:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com> >> wrote:>> > >> >This question popped into my head after I received >> >a covid "booster" shot. >> > >> >I got the first, two dose regiment vaccinations >> >last February and March. After the first >> >I was given the covid vaccination card that >> >everyone gets with the first dose indicated >> >and then the second dose a month later. >> > >> >Back then, there was no talk of a "booster" being >> >contemplated. There were questions of how long >> >the vaccine would remain effective, with most >> >experts saying at least a year. >> > >> >But, the covid card has room for *four* vaccine >> >records. The first two lines are for "Dose 1 and >> >Dose 2". The next two lines are reserved for "other". >> > >> >The card is not a record for other types of vaccinations >> >like flu. It's specifically for anti covid vaccinations. >> > >> >So, does this mean that even then, when covid vaccinations >> >first started, that it was anticipated
that additional >> >shots or doses would be required? If so, the public >> >was never informed of this. >> > >> >Not sure I trust the big pharmaceutical companies. It >> >is very possible they anticipated a federal program >> >(i.e. - taxpayer funded) goldmine.>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this >> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal. >> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the >> second dose.>>===>>Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.>>Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.Thank God for Trump!-- This email
has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mark-kayes-even-santa-hates-1554004
12.html

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Covid vaccination question

<fv8prg1h99hei5a8cqdlfs1u7fdgvktobe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3427&group=rec.boats#3427

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 09:55:23 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:55 UTC

wrote:

>On 12/13/2021 3:28 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>>> second dose.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>>
>> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>
>For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
>received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.
>
>Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
>place with a lot of people milling around.
>
>I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
>that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
>required. Turns out they were.

Having spent many years as a government employee, I think I could make
a good guess as to why the extra lines are there.

The card was probably designed by some underling at the directions of
his boss. After meeting all the requirements of his boss, the
underling was left with some extra space at the bottom of the card.
What would you have done, left it blank or filled it with something?

https://www.avg.com

Re: Covid vaccination question

<XbqdnYppTISmWCH8nZ2dnUU7-evNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3428&group=rec.boats#3428

Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 12:13:30 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 17:13 UTC

On 12/17/2021 9:55 AM, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 16:02:45 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:

>>> ===
>>>
>>> Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>>>
>>> Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>>
>> For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
>> received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.
>>
>> Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
>> place with a lot of people milling around.
>>
>> I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
>> that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
>> required. Turns out they were.
>
> Having spent many years as a government employee, I think I could make
> a good guess as to why the extra lines are there.
>
> The card was probably designed by some underling at the directions of
> his boss. After meeting all the requirements of his boss, the
> underling was left with some extra space at the bottom of the card.
> What would you have done, left it blank or filled it with something?

I don't know. "Other" seems a little ambiguous.
..

Maybe:

"For Future Use"

- signed, A. Fauci

https://www.avg.com

Re: Covid vaccination question

<2ht1sg5s52fo1ipoph16tvi05490t44pgs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3460&group=rec.boats#3460

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 13:31:52 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:31 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:52:43 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:28:00 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:25:29 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I said when this whole thing started drug companies do not build this
>>> kind of infrastructure for a one shot deal.
>>> It was confirmed when they said "Don't laminate the card" after the
>>> second dose.
>>
>>===
>>
>>Ahh, yet another Covid conspiracy theory. Can we find out who designed that multi entry card and see if they are in on it too? And what about the hospitals and ER folks? Surely they are profiting big time also, at least the ones that haven't been worked to mental and physical exhaustion. Let's call up Tucker Carlson and give him more fodder for his unfounded rumor and innuendo machine.
>>
>>Personally I'm just glad that semi-effective vaccines were developed and distributed in near record time, and that the majority of my friends and relatives are not anti-vaxers. The statistics show that at least some of the former anti-vaxers have finally gotten religion and signed up for shots.
>
>Thank God for Trump!

Yeah, sitting on his ass really works for you, because that's what you
do. Fuck off asshole.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<g776sgd2c83p55dlue2hsl1g4rtcfpqbnm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3474&group=rec.boats#3474

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:41:32 -0500
 by: John H - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 12:41 UTC

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 12:13:30 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 12/17/2021 9:55 AM, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 16:02:45 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> For the record, I am certainly not an "anti-vaxer" Both Mrs.E. and I
>>> received the two-dose Moderna vaccine and also both received the booster.
>>>
>>> Heck, I even still wear a mask when I go to the supermarket or other
>>> place with a lot of people milling around.
>>>
>>> I just find it interesting that very early on in the vaccination program
>>> that someone or some group seemed to think additional shots may be
>>> required. Turns out they were.
>>
>> Having spent many years as a government employee, I think I could make
>> a good guess as to why the extra lines are there.
>>
>> The card was probably designed by some underling at the directions of
>> his boss. After meeting all the requirements of his boss, the
>> underling was left with some extra space at the bottom of the card.
>> What would you have done, left it blank or filled it with something?
>>

>I don't know. "Other" seems a little ambiguous.
>.
>
>Maybe:
>
>"For Future Use"
>
>- signed, A. Fauci

LOL!

Re: Covid vaccination question

<eq1asgpoodpf9utitgs2nrtj039ime7583@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3489&group=rec.boats#3489

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:34:08 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 23:34 UTC

Unlike your signature... I'm a dumbass.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<r2mbsgl4n7fgoul5gdrj9loedbiqvjd1qo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3493&group=rec.boats#3493

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:25:58 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 14:25 UTC

On Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:34:08 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:41:32 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 12:13:30 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>>wrote:

>>>I don't know. "Other" seems a little ambiguous.
>>>.
>>>
>>>Maybe:
>>>
>>>"For Future Use"
>>>
>>>- signed, A. Fauci
>>
>>LOL!
>
>Unlike your signature... I'm a dumbass.

Yes, you seem to be.

Re: Covid vaccination question

<caSdnQ0VueANbVj8nZ2dnUU7-f-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3494&group=rec.boats#3494

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 11:08:49 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 16:08 UTC

On 12/24/2021 9:25 AM, John H wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:34:08 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:41:32 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>> LOL!
>>

>> Unlike your signature... I'm a dumbass.
>

> Yes, you seem to be.

Confession is good for the soul but we already knew that.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Covid vaccination question

<psmcsgtkvnmbm3sb576re65e78renuaa8g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3497&group=rec.boats#3497

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 15:46:13 -0800
References: <p4idnawy96Ojeij8nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@giganews.com> <cvbcrgh74uhp0d33d925qv6tlfleqs1kug@4ax.com> <d8d46482-bb1b-4a7d-91b2-7b2838dd84acn@googlegroups.com> <E6adnT3rML9vKSr8nZ2dnUU7-R3NnZ2d@giganews.com> <fv8prg1h99hei5a8cqdlfs1u7fdgvktobe@4ax.com> <XbqdnYppTISmWCH8nZ2dnUU7-evNnZ2d@giganews.com> <g776sgd2c83p55dlue2hsl1g4rtcfpqbnm@4ax.com> <eq1asgpoodpf9utitgs2nrtj039ime7583@4ax.com> <r2mbsgl4n7fgoul5gdrj9loedbiqvjd1qo@4ax.com>
 by: Mr Robot - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 23:46 UTC

Does it make you hard Dumbass?