Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:02:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THE ENEMY IS UP AND DOWN AND ALL AROUND, HARD TO DETECT
From: dudaras...@gmail.com (Aviroce)
 by: Aviroce - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 18:02 UTC

THE ENEMY IS UP AND DOWN AND ALL AROUND, HARD TO DETECT
By Aviroce

National Review, NewsMax, The Hill, Fox News, AIPAC, Kocks are birds of the feather. Look how they display the Palestinians!! Build them up to fight so that the Israel annihilates them. Imagine a Palestinian child force-fed gasoline and lighted to blow up. I saw his intestines over his body. Imagine a Palestinian child beaten up with blunt objects on the head until his head broke shedding his brains out. I saw his brains over his head on the ground. All for the Takings under Sovereign Immunity. USA must evaluate the situation.
Aviroce