Isn't air travel wonderful? Breakfast in London, dinner in New York, luggage in Brazil.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Vision

SubjectAuthor
* VisionVenus as a Boy
+- Re: VisionJulian
+* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|+* Re: Visionchris rodgers
||`- Re: Visionslider
|`* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
| `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|  `* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
|   `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|    +- Re: VisionDavid Dalton
|    `* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
|     +- Re: VisionJulian
|     `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|      +* Re: VisionWilson
|      |+- Re: Visionchris rodgers
|      |`- Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|      `* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
|       `- Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
+* Re: Visionslider
|`- Re: Visiono'Mahoney
+* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|`* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
| `- Re: VisionDavid Dalton
+* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|+* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
||`- Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|`* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
| `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|  `* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
|   +- Re: VisionJulian
|   `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|    `* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
|     +* Re: VisionJulian
|     |+* seems like a dreamchris rodgers
|     ||`- Re: seems like a dreamo'Mahoney
|     |`- Re: Visiono'Mahoney
|     `- Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
+* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|`* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
| `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|  `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   +* Re: Visionslider
|   |`* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   | `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |  +- Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |  `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |   +* Re: Visionslider
|   |   |`* Re: VisionNoah Sombrero
|   |   | `* Re: Visionslider
|   |   |  `- Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |   `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |    +- Re: Visionslider
|   |    `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |     `* Re: Visionslider
|   |      `* Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |       +- Re: VisionVenus as a Boy
|   |       `- Re: Visionslider
|   `* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|    `* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|     `* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|      +* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|      |`- Re: Visiono'Mahoney
|      `* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|       `- Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
+* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|+- Re: Visionclinker
|`- Re: Visionslider
+* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|+* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
||`* Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|| `* Re: Visiono'Mahoney
||  `- Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
|`- Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity
`- Re: VisionMaster of In/sanity

Pages:123
Re: Vision

<ttv2ir$1mm8f$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3222&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3222

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Subject: Re: Vision
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 10:21:32 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 09:21 UTC

Am 27.02.2023 um 07:39 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

> When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
> neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of dopamine
> signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in higher
> amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!

For “schizos” who want to get rid of visions and voices

If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from god.

In my case after I went through all the hells god imposed on me, I
accused god in front of the court of infinity and eternity, according to
Jesayah 45:7 of trying to totally annihilate me multiple times, and
according to Psalm 82:2 and Hosea 8:7 god will be judged to annihilation
by nothingness.

So I freed myself from visions and voices!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<op.1094e2rk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3223&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3223

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 11:19:40 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 11:19 UTC

(unfortunately am unable to re-cross-post this reply due to a restriction
on cross-posting via this newsserver, the last time i replied to all
getting me banned/blocked for 24 hours lol)

On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 09:21:32 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
> and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from...

### - versus: if you, as a so-called "non-schizophrenic" WANT to have
visions & voices (as many indeed would love to) then you have to learn
to... WILD.

it's actually fairly easy + automatically provides greater control over
one's awareness!

(hint: WILDing is very different from lucid dreaming: similar but not the
same)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso

--video/documentary made by slider ;)

Re: Vision

<ttvvub$1n4jd$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3224&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3224

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 18:42:37 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 17:42 UTC

Am 04.03.2023 um 10:21 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 27.02.2023 um 07:39 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>

>> When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
>> neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of
>> dopamine signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in
>> higher amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!
>>

> For “schizos” who want to get rid of visions and voices
>
> If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
> and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from god.
>
> In my case after I went through all the hells god imposed on me, I
> accused god in front of the court of infinity and eternity, according to
> Jesayah 45:7 of trying to totally annihilate me multiple times, and
> according to Psalm 82:2 and Hosea 8:7 god will be judged to annihilation
> by nothingness.
>
> So I freed myself from visions and voices!

It helped only for a moment, the visions and voices are back!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<op.11bxfha27eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3226&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3226

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 10:43:55 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 10:43 UTC

On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 17:42:37 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> It helped only for a moment, the visions and voices are back!

### - it's ok to have a few days off from normal routine occasionally...

so try to stay calm and wait it out until the episode passes.

rule-of-thumb for travelers:

"When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."

--cc ;)

Re: Vision

<tubdie$1rj4b$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3235&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3235

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 02:42:40 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 01:42 UTC

Am 05.03.2023 um 11:43 schrieb slider:

> "When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
> When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."
>
> --cc ;)

"When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."

https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tubinr$1rplc$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3236&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3236

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 04:10:51 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 03:10 UTC

Am 09.03.2023 um 02:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> "When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
> psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
> beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
> interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."
>
> https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

Catch-22

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/09/catch-22/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<op.11isb8k17eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3237&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3237

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 03:37:10 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 03:37 UTC

On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 01:42:40 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> Am 05.03.2023 um 11:43 schrieb slider:
>
>> "When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
>> When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."
>> --cc ;)
>
> "When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
> psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
> beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
> interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."
>
> https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

### - makes sense really... everyone experiences a highly complex mixture
of thoughts, moods & fantasies etc, etc, all day (and night) long... the
'organisation' of which is unconsciously built-up layer on layer over the
years; a very delicate affair perhaps somewhat similar to a house made of
cards... which when complete performs entirely on auto-pilot...

so delicate in fact that small damage to that structure happens all the
time (we occasionally get our 'feelings' hurt/bruised for example) but is
usually automatically repaired and life goes on...

'big' damage to it (or maybe even a house that wasn't built correctly to
begin with) is likely to cause a collapse at some point... worse case
scenario being perception alters drastically and the person loses their
familiar sense of self in the resulting storm...

smile, in which case i rather liked cc's (above) advise in this capacity
for anyone whose awareness has suddenly shifted: just calmly wait until it
shifts back again rather than letting oneself react emotionally/violently
to any unusual perceptions...

simples ;)

Re: Vision

<u0bjpc$2ohbu$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3319&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3319

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 12:01:17 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 10:01 UTC

Am 25.02.2023 um 13:46 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

>>> Another phycists theory
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/23/another-phycists-theory/
>>>

>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>> the brain is!
>>

> Quantumvacuum and Duplicators
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/

Relativity of Lightspeed

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<u0h313$2qolu$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3331&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3331

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 13:52:05 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 11:52 UTC

Am 02.04.2023 um 12:01 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>>> the brain is!
>>>

>> Quantumvacuum and Duplicators
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/
>>

> Relativity of Lightspeed
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/

Some might be interested in my story:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<u0itca$2rh73$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3333&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3333

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 06:27:54 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 04:27 UTC

Am 04.04.2023 um 13:52 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 02.04.2023 um 12:01 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Quantumvacuum and Duplicators
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/
>>>

>> Relativity of Lightspeed
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/
>>

> Some might be interested in my story:
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/

Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<u1rsnb$fl81$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3363&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3363

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 19:28:11 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 17:28 UTC

Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 04.04.2023 um 13:52 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Relativity of Lightspeed
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/
>>>

>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>

> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/

Destruction of evil

Yesterday God promissed me that today would start the destruction of
evil, and yes today my states guardian became ill of covid-19!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<k6ep4i5gfqtn1sbadfjhsgcsh9al3sapjm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3365&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3365

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 14:28:06 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 06:28 UTC

On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 19:28:11 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>>

>> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/
>>

>Destruction of evil
>
>Yesterday God promissed me that today would start the destruction of
>evil, and yes today my states guardian became ill of covid-19!

You're ok mate. No, really - you're quite allright.
No problems with you.
Nothing to see here, nada.

Re: Vision

<u3125d$107am$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3373&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3373

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 21:47:58 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 4 May 2023 19:47 UTC

Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

Lately i turned from reading newsgroups to reading the words on bottles,
tobbacco pouches and other packages they seem more interesting than the
empty words (leeres gewäsch) on the newsgroups, except for slider and
chris on alt.dreams.castaneda they at least post important news!!!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<YlZ4M.571091$Lfzc.513458@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3374&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3374

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
From: azi...@yahoo.com (clinker)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 19:55:04 -0600
 by: clinker - Fri, 5 May 2023 01:55 UTC

On 5/4/23 1:47 PM, Master of In/sanity wrote:
....sipped..
Good for you! Keep going, and enjoy your reading.

Re: Vision

<op.14g3tun37eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3375&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3375

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 14:30:56 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 5 May 2023 13:30 UTC

On Thu, 04 May 2023 20:47:58 +0100, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> Lately i turned from reading newsgroups to reading the words on bottles,
> tobbacco pouches and other packages they seem more interesting than the
> empty words (leeres gewäsch) on the newsgroups, except for slider and
> chris on alt.dreams.castaneda they at least post important news!!!

### - (chris & slider take a ginning bow hehe...) :D

smile, here at ADC we're acutely aware of the daily up's & downs of the
waking world and their news etc, not because we like it or are
particularly involved in it, but because we've effectively stepped-back
from it all, enough anyway, to be here but not-here at the same time ;)

confused? yeah well so are we by now haha... coz in reality the world is a
very confusing place and people have apparently made all SORTS of things
of it, most of it total bs! be this outta cultural beliefs or personal
beliefs, or just any old whack-a-doodle beliefs: it doesn't really seem to
matter??

that in THAT world you'd better get-on the 'belief-train' boy about
'something' or you ain't goin' nowhere!?

but then ya know... maybe life ISN'T just about believing in different
shit?

that maybe it's actually more about just: being here! (my fav peter
sellers movie btw)

that ya don't HAVE to stuff it all into some BOX or another to appreciate
things: one can appreciate it all just as it 'is'

perforce from which pov the rest of humanity (and all their obsessive
beliefs/concerns) appear totally insane haha...

which, make no mistake: they really are! LOL

totally bezonkers mate, off their freakin' trolleys the lot of 'em haha....

i mean, they even have 'wars' over WHAT they believe ffs???

and it don't get MUCH nuttier than that huh :))))

that what we humans ultimately need to do (to paraphrase tim leary) is to
turn-on (to reality as it is), tune-in (to all the bs they've made of the
world), and then drop the fuck out and just go do your own damn peaceful
thing!

iow: to be here but not here, involved but not actually involved: an
observer in life rather than a participant... and if there's anything else
to learn (and there is) it'll all come to you in time provided you're not
sooo involved in something ELSE you miss it...

peace :)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘dreams are made of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: Vision

<u3ugf8$7q6n$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3383&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3383

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Mon, 15 May 2023 23:50 UTC

Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<h2c86idlo9pdsigiglf7o9pupqa2o7amcq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3388&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3388

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 09:41:13 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 17 May 2023 01:41 UTC

On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>

>World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
*are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.

Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!

Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

Re: Vision

<u41e4c$90mr$2@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3393&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3393

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 04:28:29 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Wed, 17 May 2023 02:28 UTC

Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
> <angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>>

>> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!
>
> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.

Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
reconquest the whole of ukrainia!

> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>
> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<0g0b6ihoddtjg3spgbansdiq4kaufd9ugv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3399&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3399

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 09:41:07 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 18 May 2023 01:41 UTC

On Wed, 17 May 2023 04:28:29 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
>> <angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>>> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>>> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>>> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>>> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>>> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>>> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>>> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!
>>
>> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
>> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
>> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.
>
>Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
>reconquest the whole of ukrainia!

Yep, in your self-published schiziphrenic state of "mind", you would
of course know these things.
Lol...

>> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
>> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>>
>> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

Re: Vision

<u44pok$ahem$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3400&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3400

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 11:05:24 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 18 May 2023 09:05 UTC

Am 18.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Wed, 17 May 2023 04:28:29 +0200, Master of In/sanity
> <angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:

>>> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
>>> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
>>> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.
>>
>> Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
>> reconquest the whole of ukrainia!
>
> Yep, in your self-published schiziphrenic state of "mind", you would
> of course know these things.
> Lol...

Read the news the idiot it's all over there!

>>> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
>>> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>>>
>>> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<u52v4s$p5ia$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3406&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3406

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 21:41:16 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Mon, 29 May 2023 19:41 UTC

Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 04.04.2023 um 13:52 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Relativity of Lightspeed
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/
>>>

>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>

> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/

Coscious computers and Psyches

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/05/29/coscious-computers-and-psyches/

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<u52v83$p5i9$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3407&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3407

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 21:42:59 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Mon, 29 May 2023 19:42 UTC

Am 29.05.2023 um 21:41 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>>

>> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/
>>

> Coscious computers and Psyches
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/05/29/coscious-computers-and-psyches/

The beginning is the end is the beginning…

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/05/29/the-beginning-is-the-end-is-the-beginning/

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<u5b7gb$spaq$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3408&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3408

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 00:52:59 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:52 UTC

Am 16.05.2023 um 01:50 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>

> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

Israel, the System and 666

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/06/02/israel-the-sytem-and-666/

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<u6j5km$1ha3l$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3411&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3411

From: angelrai...@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 04:26:31 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 02:26 UTC

Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

My angel has achieved nirvana the total nothingness relieve from all
suffering because as i wrote in my book she never partook in the fall
from grace but suffered a lot so deserved a total peace in nothingness
nirvana!

--
Homepage: