The sky is blue so we know where to stop mowing. -- Judge Harold T. Stone

interests / alt.politics / Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

SubjectAuthor
* Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School56g.1183
+* Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up SchoolGronk
|`* Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School56g.1183
| +- Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up SchoolGovernor Swill
| `* Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up SchoolGronk
|  `* Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School56g.1183
|   `* Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up SchoolGronk
|    `- Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School56g.1183
`- Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up SchoolRKBA! RKBA! USA! USA!

1
Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<VyGdnYh0peUrhhj4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33951&group=alt.politics#33951

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56g.1...@ztq4.net (56g.1183)
Subject: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:16:22 -0500
 by: 56g.1183 - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 05:16 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20231221-prague-police-say-several-dead-in-university-shooting-gunman-eliminated

A lone gunman opened fire Thursday in a university building
in downtown Prague, killing at least 14 people and wounding
more than 20 in the Czech Republic’s worst-ever mass shooting,
police said.

.. . .

Nope, not "Islamist" ... just some punk who
went totally bonkers.

Anyway, this sort of mindless rage is NOT restricted
to just the USA. By gun, by knife, by fire or poison
the loons WILL find ways to do massive damage now and
always. Only SOME will be spotted. The rest, well,
that's the price of "freedom".

It was getting bad a few years back - but the whole
Covid thing seems to have been the final straw.
People lost 'civilization', 'tolerance', 'sense'.
Now only ultra-violence seems to be the solution
to every little annoyance.

NOT good.

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<um36ku$1f1gm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33952&group=alt.politics#33952

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:25:50 -0700
 by: Gronk - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 05:25 UTC

56g.1183 wrote:
> https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20231221-prague-police-say-several-dead-in-university-shooting-gunman-eliminated
>
> A lone gunman opened fire Thursday in a university building
> in downtown Prague, killing at least 14 people and wounding
> more than 20 in the Czech Republic’s worst-ever mass shooting,
> police said.
> . . .
>
>   Nope, not "Islamist"  ... just some punk who
>   went totally bonkers.
>
>   Anyway, this sort of mindless rage is NOT restricted
>   to just the USA. By gun, by knife, by fire or poison
>   the loons WILL find ways to do massive damage now and
>   always. Only SOME will be spotted. The rest, well,

Why not tell us how often that happens in the US versus
other countries?

>   that's the price of "freedom".

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<uP2cnZjuAO0Uvxj4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33953&group=alt.politics#33953

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56g.1...@ztq4.net (56g.1183)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:45:45 -0500
 by: 56g.1183 - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 05:45 UTC

On 12/22/23 12:25 AM, Gronk wrote:
> 56g.1183 wrote:
>> https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20231221-prague-police-say-several-dead-in-university-shooting-gunman-eliminated
>>
>> A lone gunman opened fire Thursday in a university building
>> in downtown Prague, killing at least 14 people and wounding
>> more than 20 in the Czech Republic’s worst-ever mass shooting,
>> police said.
>> . . .
>>
>>    Nope, not "Islamist"  ... just some punk who
>>    went totally bonkers.
>>
>>    Anyway, this sort of mindless rage is NOT restricted
>>    to just the USA. By gun, by knife, by fire or poison
>>    the loons WILL find ways to do massive damage now and
>>    always. Only SOME will be spotted. The rest, well,
>
> Why not tell us how often that happens in the US versus
> other countries?

NO nations are as "free" as the USA. Do you
suggest the USA should go all totalitarian ???

>>    that's the price of "freedom".

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<351boil67atsrpn85v3k730pq8c04na0ef@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33955&group=alt.politics#33955

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 07:44:44 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:44 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:45:45 -0500, "56g.1183" <56g.1183@ztq4.net> wrote:

>On 12/22/23 12:25 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> 56g.1183 wrote:
>>> https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20231221-prague-police-say-several-dead-in-university-shooting-gunman-eliminated
>>>
>>> A lone gunman opened fire Thursday in a university building
>>> in downtown Prague, killing at least 14 people and wounding
>>> more than 20 in the Czech Republic’s worst-ever mass shooting,
>>> police said.
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>    Nope, not "Islamist"  ... just some punk who
>>>    went totally bonkers.
>>>
>>>    Anyway, this sort of mindless rage is NOT restricted
>>>    to just the USA. By gun, by knife, by fire or poison
>>>    the loons WILL find ways to do massive damage now and
>>>    always. Only SOME will be spotted. The rest, well,
>>
>> Why not tell us how often that happens in the US versus
>> other countries?
>

> NO nations are as "free" as the USA. Do you
> suggest the USA should go all totalitarian ???

Answer his question.

Swill
--
The moon landing was real, Bigfoot does not
roam the northern forests and the 2020 election was not rigged.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<um78pk$25u19$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33984&group=alt.politics#33984

Followup: alt.guns,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.fan.marty.the.gay-pigboy
From: patri...@protonmail.com (RKBA! RKBA! USA! USA!)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 18:27:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RKBA! RKBA! USA! US - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 18:27 UTC

>https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20231221-prague-police-say-several-dead
>-in-university-shooting-gunman-eliminated

Makes you long for living in some gun infested red state shithole where it
happens every month or every week in some places. Thanks to politicians
sucking $$ from gun lobbyists, some shithole states don't require training or
licensing to buy all the military grade weapons you want so you can go
ballistic and blow away as many innocent US citizens as you want! The
hallowed and eternally wise Framers would say their blood being spilt is just
the price of freedom and sending Americans to God early is what it says in
The Bible!

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<um8f6e$2f56p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33995&group=alt.politics#33995

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 22:22:19 -0700
 by: Gronk - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 05:22 UTC

56g.1183 wrote:
> On 12/22/23 12:25 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> 56g.1183 wrote:
>>> https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20231221-prague-police-say-several-dead-in-university-shooting-gunman-eliminated
>>>
>>> A lone gunman opened fire Thursday in a university building
>>> in downtown Prague, killing at least 14 people and wounding
>>> more than 20 in the Czech Republic’s worst-ever mass shooting,
>>> police said.
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>    Nope, not "Islamist"  ... just some punk who
>>>    went totally bonkers.
>>>
>>>    Anyway, this sort of mindless rage is NOT restricted
>>>    to just the USA. By gun, by knife, by fire or poison
>>>    the loons WILL find ways to do massive damage now and
>>>    always. Only SOME will be spotted. The rest, well,
>>
>> Why not tell us how often that happens in the US versus
>> other countries?
>

>   NO nations are as "free" as the USA. Do you
>   suggest the USA should go all totalitarian ???

That's your dodge?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2023

in 2023, 559 so far.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/21/shock-in-prague-shootings-czech-republic

Yet the incident is arguably less out of context than
such remarks imply. Police said on Thursday that the
gunman legally owned multiple firearms, a fact that
may be explained by the fact that the Czech Republic
has among the most permissive gun ownership laws in
the EU.

The “right to acquire, keep and bear firearms” is
recognised in Czech firearms legislation, while a
constitutional amendment made to the charter of
fundamental rights as recently as 2021 legally
guarantees “the right to defend one’s own life or
the life of another person with a weapon”.

>>>    that's the price of "freedom".

Looks like the Czech Republic has only the one mass
shooting in 2023...

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<OIqdnVyVmY6rWxr4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=33996&group=alt.politics#33996

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56g.1...@ztq4.net (56g.1183)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 00:48:38 -0500
 by: 56g.1183 - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 05:48 UTC

On 12/24/23 12:22 AM, Gronk wrote:
> 56g.1183 wrote:

>>> Why not tell us how often that happens in the US versus
>>> other countries?
>>

>>    NO nations are as "free" as the USA. Do you
>>    suggest the USA should go all totalitarian ???
>
> That's your dodge?

NOT a 'dodge' ....

But maybe you can't grasp that.

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<umodn6$16qlk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34152&group=alt.politics#34152

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 23:35:17 -0700
 by: Gronk - Sat, 30 Dec 2023 06:35 UTC

56g.1183 wrote:
> On 12/24/23 12:22 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> 56g.1183 wrote:

>>>    NO nations are as "free" as the USA. Do you
>>>    suggest the USA should go all totalitarian ???
>>
>> That's your dodge?
>
>   NOT a 'dodge' ....
>
>   But maybe you can't grasp that.

Another dodge from you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2023

in 2023, 559 so far.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/21/shock-in-prague-shootings-czech-republic

Yet the incident is arguably less out of context than
such remarks imply. Police said on Thursday that the
gunman legally owned multiple firearms, a fact that
may be explained by the fact that the Czech Republic
has among the most permissive gun ownership laws in
the EU.

The “right to acquire, keep and bear firearms” is
recognised in Czech firearms legislation, while a
constitutional amendment made to the charter of
fundamental rights as recently as 2021 legally
guarantees “the right to defend one’s own life or
the life of another person with a weapon”.

Re: Czech Student Goes Mega-Bonkers And Shoot-Up School

<n9mdndxKIaxqZQ34nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34168&group=alt.politics#34168

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56g.1...@ztq4.net (56g.1183)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 00:15:35 -0500
 by: 56g.1183 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 05:15 UTC

On 12/30/23 1:35 AM, Gronk wrote:
> 56g.1183 wrote:

>>> That's your dodge?
>>
>>    NOT a 'dodge' ....