Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.defense,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections
From: 57r.1...@etq5.net (57r.1283)
Subject: Trump & DeSantis Getting MORE Paranoid of Haley's Surge
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:43:34 -0500
 by: 57r.1283 - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 04:43 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12949591/nikki-haley-ron-desantis-stage-republican-presidential-primary-debate.html

'You're just so desperate': Agitated Nikki Haley repeatedly
calls Ron DeSantis a liar for claiming she wants to send
taxpayer cash to pay Ukrainian bureaucrats and calls him a
'loser' in debate dominated by petty exchanges

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former UN Ambassador Nikki
Haley took stage Wednesday for a debate five days before
Iowa caucuses

Donald Trump is holding a competing event with a Fox News
town hall – and Vivek Ramaswamy did not meet CNN's
qualifications to make the stage

.. . .

Trump and DeSantis ARE desperate ... because Haley
is VERY quickly becoming THE Trump Alternative.
Her polls are rising FAST, and have already eclipsed
DeSantis by most measures. She's also got a better
and more-relatable *personality* than the other two,
and that's a political biggie.

SO, it's gotten down to the "Women Can't Cope" bullshit
from the 50s. Some of the biggest political hard-asses
in history were women - they DO have "it".

Does Haley want to send money to Ukraine bureaucrats ?
Dunno. I think she wants to fund the Ukraine WAR against
Russia however ... and that's actually some of the best
money we've spent in a LONG time ...... it's made
Russia burn through a huge percentage of its army
and arms and funds - all without risking WW3 .......

Shit ... I'm getting so old that I'm gonna have to
start saying "1950s" instead of just "50s" soon :-)