From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Genocide Joe To The Rescue
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 07:47:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 07:47 UTC

Even if the International Court of Justice rules against Israel, it’s
unlikely to face much in the way of political consequences, and the USA
will help see to that. Good old “Genocide Joe” Biden keeps sending Anthony
Blinken clocking up air miles around the Middle East, just to make it look
like he’s trying to help. But really he does little more than go “tut-tut”
every time some member of Israel’s government makes a statement quite
plainly saying that they want to empty Gaza of all living Palestinians,
one way or another.

Re: Genocide Joe To The Rescue

<uo21sa$la5j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34411&group=alt.politics#34411

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Genocide Joe To The Rescue
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:30:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:30 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 07:47:42 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> Even if the International Court of Justice rules against Israel, it’s
> unlikely to face much in the way of political consequences, and the USA
> will help see to that. Good old “Genocide Joe” Biden keeps sending Anthony
> Blinken clocking up air miles around the Middle East, just to make it look
> like he’s trying to help. But really he does little more than go “tut-tut”
> every time some member of Israel’s government makes a statement quite
> plainly saying that they want to empty Gaza of all living Palestinians,
> one way or another.

GeJoe has managed to pump Ansar Allah up to geopolitical importance
an' those guys haven't been in a drivers seat since, oh, Cleopatra's
lot ran the show.

Expect the unexpected.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: Genocide Joe To The Rescue

<bcCcneWPHcydjTj4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34422&group=alt.politics#34422

Newsgroups: alt.politics
From: 57e.1...@etq5.net (57e.1283)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 05:59:12 -0500
 by: 57e.1283 - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 10:59 UTC

On 1/13/24 2:47 AM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> Even if the International Court of Justice rules against Israel, it’s
> unlikely to face much in the way of political consequences, and the USA
> will help see to that. Good old “Genocide Joe” Biden keeps sending Anthony
> Blinken clocking up air miles around the Middle East, just to make it look
> like he’s trying to help. But really he does little more than go “tut-tut”
> every time some member of Israel’s government makes a statement quite
> plainly saying that they want to empty Gaza of all living Palestinians,
> one way or another.

It is Hamas which has always promised genocide.

Did you think Israel was going to sit around
forever and do nothing about that ?

Now go practice your Seig Heil's in front of
the bathroom mirror ...

Re: Genocide Joe To The Rescue

<uo56kt$1amss$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34443&group=alt.politics#34443

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 06:10:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 06:10 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 05:59:12 -0500, 57e.1283 wrote:

> On 1/13/24 2:47 AM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>
>> Even if the International Court of Justice rules against Israel, it’s
>> unlikely to face much in the way of political consequences, and the USA
>> will help see to that. Good old “Genocide Joe” Biden keeps sending
>> Anthony Blinken clocking up air miles around the Middle East, just to
>> make it look like he’s trying to help. But really he does little more
>> than go “tut-tut”
>> every time some member of Israel’s government makes a statement quite
>> plainly saying that they want to empty Gaza of all living Palestinians,
>> one way or another.
>
> It is Hamas which has always promised genocide.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

> Did you think Israel was going to sit around forever and do nothing
> about that ?

“We will exact a price that will be remembered by them, and by Israel’s
other enemies, for decades to come.”
-- Benjamin Netanyahu, 2023 Oct 9

“It’s an entire nation, out there, that is responsible. It’s not true,
this rhetoric about civilians not aware, not involved, it’s absolutely not
true.”
-- Isaac Herzog, 2023 Oct 12

“It’s obvious we have to annihilate all Gazans.”
-- spotted on Channel 14

“If the objective is to destroy Hamas, you must destroy everyone connected
to Hamas.”
-- spotted on Channel 13

> Now go practice your Seig Heil's in front of the bathroom mirror ...

Hey, I wasn’t the one who signed Israel up to the jurisdiction of the
Court.

If you want to talk about “Seig Heil”s, remember that a lot of the
submissions are going to be evidence of intent, statements from Israel’s
leaders themselves, like those above. They were foolish enough to forget
that they were not supposed to say the quiet part out loud. But now they
can’t make everybody forget they said those damning things, can they?

Re: Genocide Joe To The Rescue

<uoqilg$1nsd0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34682&group=alt.politics#34682

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 08:44:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 08:44 UTC

On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 06:10:37 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

>> It is Hamas which has always promised genocide.
>
> Two wrongs do not make a right.

Wut? You mean to say -1 + -1 =/= 1 ?

I thot it was eleben ;/

>> Did you think Israel was going to sit around forever and do nothing
>> about that ?
>
> “We will exact a price that will be remembered by them, and by Israel’s
> other enemies, for decades to come.”
> -- Benjamin Netanyahu, 2023 Oct 9
> If you want to talk about “Seig Heil”s, remember that a lot of the

NAZIs are what you get when you practice Judaism without an active conscience.

Dhu