We really don't have any enemies. It's just that some of our best friends are trying to kill us.

interests / alt.politics / Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

SubjectAuthor
* More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudDavid Hartung
 +* Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudBradley K. Sherman
 |`* Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudDavid Hartung
 | `- Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudGronk
 +- Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudLee
 +- Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudJohn Gills
 `- Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote FraudGovernor Swill

1
More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<uo3la6$2tb$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34425&group=alt.politics#34425

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud
Date: 15 Jan 2024 16:08:38 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:08 UTC

| Another elections investigation has finally uncovered that
| there were missing votes in 2020, just not for Donald Trump.
|
| While the ex-president has maintained for years that the
| 2020 election was stolen from him and there was fraud
| afoot, it turns out Joe Biden was shorted votes in Virginia
| and it was a Republican investigation uncovered it.
<https://www.rawstory.com/virginia-2020-election-flub/>

--bks

Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<r6Odnag3d5fMxzj4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34427&group=alt.politics#34427

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 10:16:17 -0600
Subject: Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:16 UTC

On 1/15/24 10:08, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Another elections investigation has finally uncovered that
> | there were missing votes in 2020, just not for Donald Trump.
> |
> | While the ex-president has maintained for years that the
> | 2020 election was stolen from him and there was fraud
> | afoot, it turns out Joe Biden was shorted votes in Virginia
> | and it was a Republican investigation uncovered it.
> <https://www.rawstory.com/virginia-2020-election-flub/>

The Republicans did the right thing and their opponent benefited. Sounds
good to me.

Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<uo3m56$656$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34428&group=alt.politics#34428

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:23:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:23 UTC

David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:
>On 1/15/24 10:08, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | Another elections investigation has finally uncovered that
>> | there were missing votes in 2020, just not for Donald Trump.
>> |
>> | While the ex-president has maintained for years that the
>> | 2020 election was stolen from him and there was fraud
>> | afoot, it turns out Joe Biden was shorted votes in Virginia
>> | and it was a Republican investigation uncovered it.
>> <https://www.rawstory.com/virginia-2020-election-flub/>
>
>The Republicans did the right thing and their opponent benefited. Sounds
>good to me.

Yow! How did Biden benefit from this? They stole votes from him,
and your thought leader, the Orange Jesus, keeps lying about it.

--bks

Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<ydWcnZ1tp9qa_Tj4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34430&group=alt.politics#34430

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:40:39 +0000
 by: Lee - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:40 UTC

David Hartung wrote:

> On 1/15/24 10:08, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> > |
> > | Another elections investigation has finally uncovered that
> > | there were missing votes in 2020, just not for Donald Trump.
> > |
> > | While the ex-president has maintained for years that the
> > | 2020 election was stolen from him and there was fraud
> > | afoot, it turns out Joe Biden was shorted votes in Virginia
> > | and it was a Republican investigation uncovered it.
> > <https://www.rawstory.com/virginia-2020-election-flub/>
>
> The Republicans did the right thing and their opponent benefited.
> Sounds good to me.

Trump said he won all 50 states.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-claims-won-50-states-152719454.html

He lied.

Why won't you admit that?

Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<83adnXjK1IcA_Tj4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34431&group=alt.politics#34431

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 10:43:09 -0600
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:43 UTC

On 1/15/24 10:23, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>>> <https://www.rawstory.com/virginia-2020-election-flub/>
>>
>> The Republicans did the right thing and their opponent benefited. Sounds
>> good to me.
>
> Yow! How did Biden benefit from this? They stole votes from him,
> and your thought leader, the Orange Jesus, keeps lying about it.

He benefited because we learned that there are people who will cheat in
order to help Biden's opponent. Admittedly no direct benefit, but in my
opinion the truth is always a good thing.

Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<uo4uqc$19ls4$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34441&group=alt.politics#34441

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: elo...@protonmail.com (John Gills)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 03:57:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Gills - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 03:57 UTC

>The Republicans did the right thing and their opponent benefited. Sounds
>good to me.

Sounds like another win for Trump. Can't wait until he's locked up and
they're ass raping him in the prison shower.

Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<anaeqi9c5jkqnofq5noj0fjndnu1n9d9ct@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34470&group=alt.politics#34470

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:19:01 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 01:19 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 10:16:17 -0600, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>On 1/15/24 10:08, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | Another elections investigation has finally uncovered that
>> | there were missing votes in 2020, just not for Donald Trump.
>> |
>> | While the ex-president has maintained for years that the
>> | 2020 election was stolen from him and there was fraud
>> | afoot, it turns out Joe Biden was shorted votes in Virginia
>> | and it was a Republican investigation uncovered it.
>> <https://www.rawstory.com/virginia-2020-election-flub/>
>
>The Republicans did the right thing and their opponent benefited. Sounds
>good to me.

Republican recounts and audits also found more votes for Biden in AZ and GA.

Swill
--
The moon landing was real, Bigfoot does not
roam the northern forests and the 2020 election was not rigged.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: More Vote Fraud, *Republican* Vote Fraud

<uo7rfn$1sk6e$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34485&group=alt.politics#34485

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 23:18:31 -0700
 by: Gronk - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 06:18 UTC

David Hartung wrote:
> On 1/15/24 10:23, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> David Hartung  <junk@nogood.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The Republicans did the right thing and their opponent benefited. Sounds
>>> good to me.
>>
>> Yow! How did Biden benefit from this?  They stole votes from him,
>> and your thought leader, the Orange Jesus, keeps lying about it.
>
> He benefited because we learned that there are people who will cheat in
> order to help Biden's opponent. Admittedly no direct benefit, but in my
> opinion the truth is always a good thing.

More people cheated to help #DirtyDon. You know this.