I can't drive 55.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARByker
+* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAROleg Smirnov
|+* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARNSquared
||`* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARKurt Nicklas
|| +* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAROleg Smirnov
|| |`* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARByker
|| | `* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAROleg Smirnov
|| |  `- Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARByker
|| `* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARNSquared
||  `* Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARByker
||   `- Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARRusty Wyse
|`- Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARByker
`- Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WARRusty Wyse

1
Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<d_mdnQu4LrWtCHL9nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3451&group=soc.culture.china#3451

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Subject: Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:53:52 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 01:53 UTC

"Joe'sBrainRavagedByDementia" wrote in message

> Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR Because of Risk Averse,
> Politically Correct, Control-Freak Top Brass
>
> https://youtu.be/7XB5iY6WYGU

In recent decades, Americans -- and the policymakers sending American troops
to war -- have also displayed an ever-decreasing tolerance toward losing
American lives in combat. The impact of this aversion to casualties is
self-evident: Military planners now rule out entire categories of operations
because of their risk to military personnel, while politicians speak less
and less of victory and more and more of protecting troops. The Chinese are
well aware of this. Most of their leadership, in offline conversations, like
to quip that they have millions of "surplus" single males ready to die for
their country.

I wouldn't put it past the CCP to tell their 2.3 million citizens living
legally in U.S. to become fifth columnists and bring America down from
within. Don't scoff, because this is something the Chinese leadership has
"hinted" at with their smirky, shit-eating grins in numerous interviews,
along with their veiled threats to use Stuxnet-type viruses and non-nuclear
EMP devices to shut our country down, all the while quoting Sun Tzu and
Confucius.

Watch how fast their visas are cancelled and they're given X number of days
to be out of the country, lest they wind up in FEMA camps. The overturning
of Korematsu vs. U.S. won't help them, because that involved
Japanese-AMERICANS, not foreign nationals...

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<sco9g8$4uf$2@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3452&group=soc.culture.china#3452

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 06:18:25 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 03:18 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:d_mdnQu4LrWtCHL9nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

> In recent decades, Americans -- and the policymakers sending American troops
> to war -- have also displayed an ever-decreasing tolerance toward losing
> American lives in combat. The impact of this aversion to casualties is
> self-evident: Military planners now rule out entire categories of operations
> because of their risk to military personnel, while politicians speak less
> and less of victory and more and more of protecting troops. The Chinese are
> well aware of this. Most of their leadership, in offline conversations, like
> to quip that they have millions of "surplus" single males ready to die for
> their country.
>
> I wouldn't put it past the CCP to tell their 2.3 million citizens living
> legally in U.S. to become fifth columnists and bring America down from
> within. Don't scoff, because this is something the Chinese leadership has
> "hinted" at with their smirky, shit-eating grins in numerous interviews,
> along with their veiled threats to use Stuxnet-type viruses and non-nuclear
> EMP devices to shut our country down, all the while quoting Sun Tzu and
> Confucius.
>
> Watch how fast their visas are cancelled and they're given X number of days
> to be out of the country, lest they wind up in FEMA camps. The overturning
> of Korematsu vs. U.S. won't help them, because that involved
> Japanese-AMERICANS, not foreign nationals...

Watch Byker <https://youtu.be/0RlzDlulHKQ>

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<h6SdnSEpO-WPLXL9nZ2dnUU7-e-dnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3454&group=soc.culture.china#3454

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
From: Squared2...@nowhere (NSquared)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:48:34 -0400
 by: NSquared - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 03:48 UTC

On 07/14/2021 11:18 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Byker the Shithead, <news:d_mdnQu4LrWtCHL9nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
>
>> In recent decades, Americans -- and the policymakers sending American
>> troops
>> to war -- have also displayed an ever-decreasing tolerance toward losing
>> American lives in combat. The impact of this aversion to casualties is
>> self-evident: Military planners now rule out entire categories of
>> operations
>> because of their risk to military personnel,

Careful Oleg ... "unnecessary" casualties are one thing,
but in an outright war you'd find Americans and American
soldiers as gung-ho as ever.

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<1advegho8s95q0llipupg5cs4sl8b27sc5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3455&group=soc.culture.china#3455

From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 07:12:55 +0300
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 04:12 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:48:34 -0400, NSquared <Squared22i.net> wrote:

>On 07/14/2021 11:18 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> Byker the Shithead, <news:d_mdnQu4LrWtCHL9nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
>>
>>> In recent decades, Americans -- and the policymakers sending American
>>> troops
>>> to war -- have also displayed an ever-decreasing tolerance toward losing
>>> American lives in combat. The impact of this aversion to casualties is
>>> self-evident: Military planners now rule out entire categories of
>>> operations
>>> because of their risk to military personnel,
>

> Careful Oleg ... "unnecessary" casualties are one thing,
> but in an outright war you'd find Americans and American
> soldiers as gung-ho as ever.

In 2014-15 Russian soldiers(mostly draftees) killed in the fighting in
E. Ukraine were shipped home is white, unmarked trucks and buried
secretly.

I think that says much about the willingness of Russian families to
give up their sons for Putin's hunger for power and territory.

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<scoe6r$o86$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3456&group=soc.culture.china#3456

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 07:37:26 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 04:37 UTC

Kurt Nicklas, <news:1advegho8s95q0llipupg5cs4sl8b27sc5@4ax.com>
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:48:34 -0400, NSquared <Squared22i.net> wrote:

>> Careful Oleg ... "unnecessary" casualties are one thing,
>> but in an outright war you'd find Americans and American
>> soldiers as gung-ho as ever.

America didn't wage real wars. It came for corpse eating in the
end of the WW2. Besides, it fought only against weak nations
(and genocided out the American natives).

As soon as a couple of the aircraft carriers have been sunk, it
will cause a total panics and turmoil within America, and the
Americans will start themselves killing and looting each other.

> In 2014-15 Russian soldiers(mostly draftees) killed in the fighting in
> E. Ukraine were shipped home is white, unmarked trucks and buried
> secretly.
>
> I think that says much about the willingness of Russian families to
> give up their sons for Putin's hunger for power and territory.

Both the Kiev Nazis and the Donbas militias had gotten about equal
number of POWs while fighting. If there really were "Russian
soldiers (mostly draftees)" fighting for Donbas, then they would be
among the POWs taken by the Kiev Nazis. But somehow it was so that
the Nazis hadn't managed to capture at least one Russian soldier.

It's a clear indication that the "Russian soldiers" claim is false.

All the next speculations derived from it are false as well.

The Donbas resistance is a genuine resistance of the locals rather
than "Russian war against the Ukraine" as the Atlanticist propaganda
indoctrinates its audience.

This fact is very painful for the Atlanticist scum because it ruines
the basic 'revolution of decency' falsity, so your propaganda has to
resort to total and brazen lies with regard to the Ukraine case.

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<bJWdndY5nOJ37m39nZ2dnUU7-KlQAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3467&group=soc.culture.china#3467

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:44:10 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:44 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sco9g8$4uf$2@os.motzarella.org...

> Watch Byker <https://youtu.be/0RlzDlulHKQ>

Is that Oleg on the bike or in the sidecar?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgGNREcH6c

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<yuKdndqFCpvV6W39nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3470&group=soc.culture.china#3470

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:45:44 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:45 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scoe6r$o86$1@os.motzarella.org...

Kurt Nicklas, <news:1advegho8s95q0llipupg5cs4sl8b27sc5@4ax.com>
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:48:34 -0400, NSquared <Squared22i.net> wrote:
>
>>> Careful Oleg ... "unnecessary" casualties are one thing,
>>> but in an outright war you'd find Americans and American
>>> soldiers as gung-ho as ever.
>
> America didn't wage real wars. It came for corpse eating in the end of the
> WW2. Besides, it fought only against weak nations (and genocided out the
> American natives).
>
> As soon as a couple of the aircraft carriers have been sunk, it will cause
> a total panics and turmoil within America, and the Americans will start
> themselves killing and looting each other.

More likely in the aftermath of another Pearl Harbor, the Joint Chiefs of
Staff will oust the government and dish out hell to whomever is
responsible.

As far as "killing and looting" goes, well, we have FEMA camps standing
by...

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<scpt5i$jiu$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3471&group=soc.culture.china#3471

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,alt.security.terrorism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 21:01:10 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:01 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:yuKdndqFCpvV6W39nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scoe6r$o86$1@os.motzarella.org...

>> America didn't wage real wars. It came for corpse eating in the end of the
>> WW2. Besides, it fought only against weak nations (and genocided out the
>> American natives).
>>
>> As soon as a couple of the aircraft carriers have been sunk, it will cause
>> a total panics and turmoil within America, and the Americans will start
>> themselves killing and looting each other.
>
> More likely in the aftermath of another Pearl Harbor, the Joint Chiefs of
> Staff will oust the government and dish out hell to whomever is
> responsible.
>
> As far as "killing and looting" goes, well, we have FEMA camps standing
> by...

The Americans possess many guns, so it's right for the case.

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<X5qdnc11ma_TGm39nZ2dnUU7-T3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3472&group=soc.culture.china#3472

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:06:54 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 19:06 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scpt5i$jiu$1@os.motzarella.org...

> The Americans possess many guns

How many do Russians possess?

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<iO2dndxExOzZF2z9nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3490&group=soc.culture.china#3490

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
From: Squared2...@nowhere (NSquared)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:31:47 -0400
 by: NSquared - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:31 UTC

On 07/15/2021 12:12 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:48:34 -0400, NSquared <Squared22i.net> wrote:
>
>> On 07/14/2021 11:18 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> Byker the Shithead, <news:d_mdnQu4LrWtCHL9nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

>> Careful Oleg ... "unnecessary" casualties are one thing,
>> but in an outright war you'd find Americans and American
>> soldiers as gung-ho as ever.
>
> In 2014-15 Russian soldiers(mostly draftees) killed in the fighting in
> E. Ukraine were shipped home is white, unmarked trucks and buried
> secretly.
>
> I think that says much about the willingness of Russian families to
> give up their sons for Putin's hunger for power and territory.

Here they'd be lauded - the president might even make
a big speech noting their sacrifices. A parade and
programs to fund the widows and children follow.

The day of 9-11 a massive surge of ordinary citizens
rushed to join the armed forces. The will and spirit
we saw after Pearl Harbor is STILL there.

Russia, it always tries to hide its losses. We had to
wait for the USSR to implode before Russians would
even admit how many they lost in WW2 .... and it took
awhile longer before the toll of the gulags and police
purges became painfully clear. Russians have always
been brave, exceptionally tough, soldiers. The State
does them terrible disservice in trying to hide their
sacrifices.

As for Putin himself, well, he may lust for power but
he has not done very much outside Russia. Yes, he
grabbed a little slice of Ukraine, but it is a very
strategic slice. I don't think Russia CAN let it go
anytime soon until the geopolitical equation changes
significantly. It just cannot allow access to the
Black Sea to be cut off and really really doesn't
want Ukraine to confiscate the massive marine facilties
Russia built there.

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<l-WdnSngsZU4KWz9nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3499&group=soc.culture.china#3499

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.china,alt.security.terrorism
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 11:32:37 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:32 UTC

"NSquared" wrote in message

> The day of 9-11 a massive surge of ordinary citizens
> rushed to join the armed forces.

Uh, no, not really:

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/us/sept-11-reckoning/troops.html

https://www.quora.com/How-much-did-US-military-enlistment-increase-after-9-11

And I doubt it's going to get any better: https://tinyurl.com/5493ays2

Maybe it will if/when the U.S. is sandwiched between a fascist Canada and a
People's Republic of Mexico, with Chinese and Russian invasion fleets poised
off the East and Left coasts.

Good read:
http://www.amazon.com/Irregular-Army-Recruited-Neo-Nazis-Criminals/dp/1844678806

For the first ninety pages, the author obsesses over skinheads and neo-Nazis
in the U.S. Armed Forces. After that, though, it's a REAL eye-opener.

Check out the table of contents: http://tinyurl.com/jsanzn4

Abstract: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/wusa.12032/abstract

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<9ec0e3a5-120c-4f23-a0ac-819c03182208n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3502&group=soc.culture.china#3502

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:48 UTC

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 6:53:59 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> "Joe'sBrainRavagedByDementia" wrote in message
> >
> > Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR Because of Risk Averse,
> > Politically Correct, Control-Freak Top Brass
> >
> > https://youtu.be/7XB5iY6WYGU
>
> In recent decades, Americans -- and the policymakers sending American troops
> to war -- have also displayed an ever-decreasing tolerance toward losing
> American lives in combat. The impact of this aversion to casualties is
> self-evident:

No one wants to die in war!!! No Americans, no Chinese, no Indians,... no matter how many they have...

> Military planners now rule out entire categories of operations
> because of their risk to military personnel, while politicians speak less
> and less of victory and more and more of protecting troops. The Chinese are
> well aware of this. Most of their leadership, in offline conversations, like
> to quip that they have millions of "surplus" single males ready to die for
> their country.

Bullshit!!! With China's one-child per family, no family want to lose a son to war!!!!

> I wouldn't put it past the CCP to tell their 2.3 million citizens living
> legally in U.S. to become fifth columnists and bring America down from
> within.

Ask my son where is China? He wouldn't even know. He doesn't even speak a word of Chinese.
He knows Italy, and speaks Italian!!! His family goes to Italy twice a year.

> Don't scoff, because this is something the Chinese leadership has
> "hinted" at with their smirky, shit-eating grins in numerous interviews,
> along with their veiled threats to use Stuxnet-type viruses and non-nuclear
> EMP devices to shut our country down, all the while quoting Sun Tzu and
> Confucius.

Bull-shit!!!! Many don't speak Chinese, don't know where China is. Many married to non-Chinese...
I served in the U.S. military... My cousin was an officer in the U.S. military...

> Watch how fast their visas are cancelled and they're given X number of days
> to be out of the country, lest they wind up in FEMA camps. The overturning
> of Korematsu vs. U.S. won't help them, because that involved
> Japanese-AMERICANS, not foreign nationals...

This is why America is losing out to China today....

Re: Scathing Official Report: US Navy NOT FIT FOR WAR

<99d3f7fd-35a8-4fc7-9fa7-83dd76507695n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3503&group=soc.culture.china#3503

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:57:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:57 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 9:32:44 AM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> "NSquared" wrote in message
> >
> > The day of 9-11 a massive surge of ordinary citizens
> > rushed to join the armed forces.
> Uh, no, not really:
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/us/sept-11-reckoning/troops.html
>
> https://www.quora.com/How-much-did-US-military-enlistment-increase-after-9-11
>
> And I doubt it's going to get any better: https://tinyurl.com/5493ays2
>
> Maybe it will if/when the U.S. is sandwiched between a fascist Canada and a
> People's Republic of Mexico, with Chinese and Russian invasion fleets poised
> off the East and Left coasts.

Hummm!!! Which way to West and Right coasts????