From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military,soc.culture.china,alt.politics
Subject: Re: 'Don't Shoot!': Brutal Video Shows Taliban Executing 22 Unarmed Afghan Commandos
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:44:00 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:44 UTC

"NSquared" wrote in message
news:aOadnY4gnYvVKXL9nZ2dnUU7-KHNnZ2d@earthlink.com...

> Won't be long before they do to Afghanistan what they
> did to Tibet.

I can hardly wait. I say "a plague of both their houses."

> The Taliban can try its usual tactics,
> but the Chinese don't CARE about dead troops, they
> have an endless supply and there will be NO public
> critique.

I'm sure we'll get to see footage of Chingchongs
enjoying the wonders of IEDs and truck bombs.

Wait until Taliban tactics begin to appear in Xinjiang province...

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: 'Don't Shoot!': Brutal Video Shows Taliban Executing 22 Unarmed Afghan Commandos