Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.elections,alt.politics.republicans
From: 68g.1...@etr6.net (68g.1499)
Subject: Over 3000 Of UN's Palestinian "Teacher" Youth Support Praised Hamas
Oct 7 SlaughterFest
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:06:43 -0500
 by: 68g.1499 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 01:06 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13024807/UN-Palestinian-teachers-EXPOSED-Hamas-loving-jihadis-Congress-Telegram-holy-warriors-left-Israelis-dead-hell-Oct-7.html

UN aid chiefs in Gaza faced mounting pressure on Tuesday,
with revelations that 3,000 of their Palestinian teachers
shared messages supporting Hamas militants as they raped
and murdered civilians in Israel on Oct 7.

Hillel Neuer, the director of UN Watch, which monitors
the UN, told Congress about his probe into a Telegram
channel for UN teachers in Gaza that was filled with posts
by members praising the bloodbath.

The hearing came in the wake of revelations that 12
employees of the UN's Palestinian aid agency, UNRWA, took
part in abductions and killings on Oct 7, prompting the US
and others to halt funds for the agency.

Neuer on Tuesday told the House subcommittee that the
disgraced UN agency should be permanently 'dissolved.'

'It's time to stop pretending that UNRWA is at all fixable,'
said Neuer

.. . .

The UN itself has become a disgrace - facilitator and
apologist for some of the nastiest little dictators
and monsters on the planet.

Re: Over 3000 Of UN's Palestinian "Teacher" Youth Support Praised Hamas Oct 7 SlaughterFest

<upce2v$1c5c0$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34823&group=alt.politics#34823

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Re: Over 3000 Of UN's Palestinian "Teacher" Youth Support Praised
Hamas Oct 7 SlaughterFest
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 03:16:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 03:16 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:06:43 -0500, 68g.1499 wrote:

> The UN itself has become a disgrace - facilitator and apologist for
> some of the nastiest little dictators and monsters on the planet.

If you hate it so much, why don’t you leave?