Your wise men don't know how it feels To be thick as a brick. -- Jethro Tull, "Thick As A Brick"

interests / alt.politics / Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

SubjectAuthor
* Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Bradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Lou Bricano
+- Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Bradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Bradley K. Sherman
 +* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Bi-valve Mollusk
 |`* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Governor Swill
 | `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"super70s
 |  `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Governor Swill
 |   `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"pothead
 |    `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Governor Swill
 |     `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"pothead
 |      `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Governor Swill
 |       `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"pothead
 |        +- Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Governor Swill
 |        +* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Siri Cruise
 |        |`- Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Governor Swill
 |        `- Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"NoBody
 `* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"NoBody
  +* Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"Siri Cruise
  |`- Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"NoBody
  `- Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"NoBody

1
Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<upqrg5$cat$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34937&group=alt.politics#34937

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"
Date: 5 Feb 2024 14:31:33 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 14:31 UTC

<https://www.publicnotice.co/p/mike-johnson-trump-bipartisan-border-deal-senate>

| House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Sunday
| declared that the Senate's bipartisan border bill will not
| be taken up in the lower chamber after negotiators released
| their package after months of discussions.
<https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4448033-scalise-senate-border-bill-house/>

--bks

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<wz8wN.332602$c3Ea.219061@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34942&group=alt.politics#34942

From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Subject: Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 09:05:32 -0800
 by: Lou Bricano - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 17:05 UTC

On 2/5/2024 6:31 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Republicans demonstrate their unseriousness about the border
> |
> | Trump ordered Mike Johnson and company to punch themselves
> | in the face and they obliged.
> <https://www.publicnotice.co/p/mike-johnson-trump-bipartisan-border-deal-senate>
>

> | House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Sunday
> | declared that the Senate's bipartisan border bill will not
> | be taken up in the lower chamber after negotiators released
> | their package after months of discussions.
> <https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4448033-scalise-senate-border-bill-house/>

Biden and the Democrats need to beat the Republiscums/QAnon over the head with
this nonstop between now an November — that, and Dobbs. Just club them until
they stop breathing.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<upvtmq$kc1$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34993&group=alt.politics#34993

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 12:39:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 12:39 UTC

<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/07/mcconnell-gop-rebellion-border-deal-00139972>

| As G.O.P. Demolishes Border Deal, One of Its Own Stands in
| the Wreckage
|
| Senator James Lankford, the Oklahoma Republican who
| brokered the doomed compromise, has fended off attacks from
| his own party while fighting to keep the bill alive.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/07/us/politics/james-lankford-border-deal.html>

--bks

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uq2m79$ak4$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35053&group=alt.politics#35053

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:50:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:50 UTC

> | Republicans demonstrate their unseriousness about the border
> |
> | Trump ordered Mike Johnson and company to punch themselves
> | in the face and they obliged.

> | House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Sunday
> | declared that the Senate's bipartisan border bill will not
> | be taken up in the lower chamber after negotiators released
> | their package after months of discussions.

On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):

| I had a popular commentator that told me flat out, if you
| try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during
| this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy
| you. Because I do not want you to solve this during the
| presidential election.
|
| [58-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>

--bks

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uq2mbs$203u0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35054&group=alt.politics#35054

From: Bi-valve...@riptear.com (Bi-valve Mollusk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 08:53:00 -0500
 by: Bi-valve Mollusk - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:53 UTC

On 2/8/2024 8:50 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | Republicans demonstrate their unseriousness about the border
>> |
>> | Trump ordered Mike Johnson and company to punch themselves
>> | in the face and they obliged.
>
>> | House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Sunday
>> | declared that the Senate's bipartisan border bill will not
>> | be taken up in the lower chamber after negotiators released
>> | their package after months of discussions.
>
> On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):
> |
> | I had a popular commentator that told me flat out, if you
> | try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during
> | this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy
> | you. Because I do not want you to solve this during the
> | presidential election.
> |
> | [58-second C-SPAN video at URL]
> |
> <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>
>
> --bks

This dumpster-fire of a border bill doesn't solve the crisis. Lankford
is in over his head.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<tf4asipi9e6obpt3gkveko25f3sl95ou3k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35075&group=alt.politics#35075

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 12:40:59 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 17:40 UTC

On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 08:53:00 -0500, Bi-valve Mollusk <Bi-valve_Mollusk@riptear.com> wrote:

>> On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):
>> |
>> | I had a popular commentator that told me flat out, if you
>> | try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during
>> | this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy
>> | you. Because I do not want you to solve this during the
>> | presidential election.
>> |
>> | [58-second C-SPAN video at URL]
>> |
>> <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>
>>
>> --bks
>
>This dumpster-fire of a border bill doesn't solve the crisis. Lankford
>is in over his head.

It's a start for building a good bill. The truth is that the Republicans don't want the
border problem resolved.

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<k86csituimtm9gnblq9k21q1ovmd88lr8s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35112&group=alt.politics#35112

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 07:23:02 -0500
 by: NoBody - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 12:23 UTC

On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:50:34 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>> | Republicans demonstrate their unseriousness about the border
>> |
>> | Trump ordered Mike Johnson and company to punch themselves
>> | in the face and they obliged.
>
>> | House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Sunday
>> | declared that the Senate's bipartisan border bill will not
>> | be taken up in the lower chamber after negotiators released
>> | their package after months of discussions.
>
>On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):
> |
> | I had a popular commentator that told me flat out, if you
> | try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during
> | this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy
> | you. Because I do not want you to solve this during the
> | presidential election.
> |
> | [58-second C-SPAN video at URL]
> |
><https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>
>
> --bks

Who was that "popular commenator"?

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uq5b4e$2lf5q$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35122&group=alt.politics#35122

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 05:59:42 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 13:59 UTC

NoBody wrote:

>> On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):
>> |
>> | I had a popular commentator that told me flat out, if you
>> | try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during
>> | this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy
>> | you. Because I do not want you to solve this during the
>> | presidential election.
>> |
>> | [58-second C-SPAN video at URL]
>> |
>> <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Who was that "popular commenator"?

It sounds like this James Lankford is from Oklahoma. That means he
must be lying about what some popular commentator told him

Why not ask this James Lankford yourself?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uq5j55$2mubr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35128&group=alt.politics#35128

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics, talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 10:16:37 -0600
 by: super70s - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 16:16 UTC

On 2024-02-08 17:40:59 +0000, Governor Swill said:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 08:53:00 -0500, Bi-valve Mollusk
> <Bi-valve_Mollusk@riptear.com> wrote:

>>> On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):

>>> <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> This dumpster-fire of a border bill doesn't solve the crisis. Lankford
>> is in over his head.
>
> It's a start for building a good bill. The truth is that the
> Republicans don't want the
> border problem resolved.
>
> Swill

They'll be lucky if they escape with losing only 10 House seats this fall.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<v9fdsitce012a0tg94mr6rk0vnjk7u7bc1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35145&group=alt.politics#35145

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 19:09:32 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:09 UTC

On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 10:16:37 -0600, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>On 2024-02-08 17:40:59 +0000, Governor Swill said:
>
>> On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 08:53:00 -0500, Bi-valve Mollusk
>> <Bi-valve_Mollusk@riptear.com> wrote:

>>> This dumpster-fire of a border bill doesn't solve the crisis. Lankford
>>> is in over his head.
>>
>> It's a start for building a good bill. The truth is that the
>> Republicans don't want the
>> border problem resolved.
>>
>> Swill
>
>They'll be lucky if they escape with losing only 10 House seats this fall.

You can't win elections without money.

Several state Republican parties are short of cash. MI GOP is bankrupt.

Not to make any specific predictions but the GOP's coast to coast infighting and the
reluctance of donors to contribute to GOP campaigns means Republicans may take a serious
beatdown.

What we're witnessing is a power struggle for the soul of a party not seen in America
since the 1850s.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uq6fia$2rqhv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35147&group=alt.politics#35147

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:21:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:21 UTC

On 2024-02-10, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 10:16:37 -0600, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On 2024-02-08 17:40:59 +0000, Governor Swill said:

>>> It's a start for building a good bill. The truth is that the
>>> Republicans don't want the
>>> border problem resolved.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>>They'll be lucky if they escape with losing only 10 House seats this fall.
>
> You can't win elections without money.
>
> Several state Republican parties are short of cash. MI GOP is bankrupt.
>
> Not to make any specific predictions but the GOP's coast to coast infighting and the
> reluctance of donors to contribute to GOP campaigns means Republicans may take a serious
> beatdown.
>
> What we're witnessing is a power struggle for the soul of a party not seen in America
> since the 1850s.
>
> Swill

There is no question that the republican party is engaged in a battle within themselves.
The democrat party are in general in lockstep with each other.
They have a well organized ground game as well.
But...... they also have Joe Biden and his horrendous record as POTUS and the voters are pissed off
big time.
Will it be enough to beat Trump?
I dunno.
Party loyalty, which IMHO is a ridiculous concept, is a powerful motivator.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<m0jesipguag4a9e7hutdn318044d20ngug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35157&group=alt.politics#35157

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 05:14:48 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:14 UTC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:21:31 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>> What we're witnessing is a power struggle for the soul of a party not seen in America
>> since the 1850s.

>There is no question that the republican party is engaged in a battle within themselves.
>The democrat party are in general in lockstep with each other.
>They have a well organized ground game as well.
>But...... they also have Joe Biden and his horrendous record as POTUS and the voters are pissed off
>big time.
>Will it be enough to beat Trump?
>I dunno.
>Party loyalty, which IMHO is a ridiculous concept, is a powerful motivator.

It's not just Trump, it's the Congress, the Governors' Mansions and the statehouses as
well. The GOP has been steadily losing ground for some years now.

Trump isn't doing the party any good and uniting behind him would be as big a disaster as
remaining fragmented.

The solution is to dump the far right, the KKK, the Nazis and all the other radical
extremists who don't like Democratic forms.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uq81al$371m8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35161&group=alt.politics#35161

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:30:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:30 UTC

On 2024-02-10, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:21:31 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>>> What we're witnessing is a power struggle for the soul of a party not seen in America
>>> since the 1850s.
>
>>There is no question that the republican party is engaged in a battle within themselves.
>>The democrat party are in general in lockstep with each other.
>>They have a well organized ground game as well.
>>But...... they also have Joe Biden and his horrendous record as POTUS and the voters are pissed off
>>big time.
>>Will it be enough to beat Trump?
>>I dunno.
>>Party loyalty, which IMHO is a ridiculous concept, is a powerful motivator.
>
> It's not just Trump, it's the Congress, the Governors' Mansions and the statehouses as
> well. The GOP has been steadily losing ground for some years now.
>
> Trump isn't doing the party any good and uniting behind him would be as big a disaster as
> remaining fragmented.
>
> The solution is to dump the far right, the KKK, the Nazis and all the other radical
> extremists who don't like Democratic forms.
>
> Swill

Change is huge motivator and right now change is what the people want. They are sick and tired of
WOKE, DEI, Trans activism, filth in their schools, filth on the streets, illegal migrants invading
their cities, wars across the globe, the EV push and so forth.

While I am more of a moderate sho would prefer to see the republican party move closer to moderate,
slightly right and the democrat party over closer to moderate and slightly left, sometimes a
radical approach is needed to level set a mess.
And a mess is what we have now mostly because of Joe Biden and the far left.
On his first day in office, Joe Biden went scorched earth rescinding via executive orders many of
Trump's policies.
We can see how well that worked out.

As for the KKK etc, how many riots have they caused?
Compare that to the progressive left.
The people you call extreme right are the ones who love their country and wish it to remain a
sovereign nation that is not the world's piggy bank and does not attempt to appease the very people
who want to kill us.
Peace through strength works.
Appeasement does not. And that is especially true with crazy zealots engaged in what they believe
is a holy war.

Along with legions of others I believe that most of this mess were are currently suffering with
would never have happened under Trump.
Can Trump correct things or has the US sunk too low to be fixed?

That I don't know because Biden has done one hell of a job destroying what was working well.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<575fsih7fpjihl5jqna6fdu3k6pjitct19@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35166&group=alt.politics#35166

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:23:40 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:23 UTC

On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 05:59:42 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:

>>> On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):

>>> <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Who was that "popular commenator"?
>
>It sounds like this James Lankford is from Oklahoma. That means he
>must be lying about what some popular commentator told him
>
>Why not ask this James Lankford yourself?

Ok, you can't answer the question. Got it.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<295fsidl2tncd9qjmf7ju3ke5mlac1btka@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35167&group=alt.politics#35167

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:24:30 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:24 UTC

On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 07:23:02 -0500, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>On the floor of the Senate, James Lankford (R-OK):
>> |
>> | I had a popular commentator that told me flat out, if you
>> | try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during
>> | this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy
>> | you. Because I do not want you to solve this during the
>> | presidential election.
>> |
>> | [58-second C-SPAN video at URL]
>> |
>><https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1755297920847429720>
>>
>> --bks
>
>Who was that "popular commenator"?

And Bradley runs away.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<0u9gsiljgbivfnl2nbbo5rcmre2quhrcud@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35187&group=alt.politics#35187

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 20:54:07 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:54 UTC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:30:45 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Change is huge motivator and right now change is what the people want.

More falsehoods.

America is the greatest nation that has ever existed. We have done this in large part be
declaring that individuals have rights that supercede all human characteristics.

You and your kind don't believe that. You believe that some groups are more deserving of
others and you're willing to rip the Constitution to threads if that's what it takes to
get your way.

Democracies work because the People and/or their Representatives talk out their issues and
find solutions that will work. The GOP is no longer willing to do this. They want it
their way only and everybody else can just shut the fuck up.

You know it's true and if you're supporting that, you're one of them.

PS: You have nothing against Joe Biden that isn't an elaborate, dramatic exagerration or
an outright lie.

Swill
--
"Trump has erased the assumption that credibility is a nice thing to have."
- David Brooks

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uqanli$10sap$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35199&group=alt.politics#35199

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:04:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:04 UTC

On 2024-02-11, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:30:45 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>>Change is huge motivator and right now change is what the people want.
>
> More falsehoods.

Tell it to Obama as change was one of the focal points of his campaigns.

> America is the greatest nation that has ever existed. We have done this in large part be
> declaring that individuals have rights that supercede all human characteristics.

Rights and legal immigration and so forth are tenants of the success of America but these are being
diluted by so many left wing policies.
The border is one.
Cashless bail and soft on criminals is another one.
What about the rights of the victims and their families?

Like here:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/emotional-clash-at-da-debate-exposes-rifts-over-gasc%C3%B3ns-
crime-policies-in-los-angeles/ar-BB1i3qFP>

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gascon-pressed-los-angeles-county-da-debate-lax-policies-gang-
related-crime-enhancements>

What about the rights of the people living in border towns and elsewhere who are suffering due to
the mass migration?

Biden and the left don't give a shit about them.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/three-more-texas-counties-declare-invasion-bringing-total-to-
50/ar-AA1mAASm>

And because of this invasion, every state has become a border town.
Even NYS.

<https://nypost.com/2024/01/13/metro/brooklyn-residents-fuming-over-migrants-lawlessness/>

What about the rights of these people?

> You and your kind don't believe that. You believe that some groups are more deserving of
> others and you're willing to rip the Constitution to threads if that's what it takes to
> get your way.

Wrong.
I believe in a legal justice system and enforcing the laws on the books.
Do the crime, do the time.
Everyone in the US legally, and that includes the DACA people deserve equal treatment under the law.

> Democracies work because the People and/or their Representatives talk out their issues and
> find solutions that will work. The GOP is no longer willing to do this. They want it
> their way only and everybody else can just shut the fuck up.

So now the democrats want the republicans to bail them out of the mess they created by agreeing to
half assed legislation that will only make things worse.
The republicans are doing the correct thing.

> You know it's true and if you're supporting that, you're one of them.
>
> PS: You have nothing against Joe Biden that isn't an elaborate, dramatic exagerration or
> an outright lie.

Joe Biden is a sick, mentally ill, demented person who is being manipulated by his puppet masters.
He literally has no idea what is going on around him.
So in that context, yea, i have nothing against Joe Biden the person because he is a very ill man.
And BTW, it's the democrats who are orchestrating all of these poor decisions and who elected Biden
in the first place even though it has been well known that Joe Biden has been deteriorating for a
long time now.
It was done on purpose.
They got their 'Manchurian candidate'.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<5t2isihrkq5cmkumnmh56imhrbkghvktun@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35206&group=alt.politics#35206

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
References: <upqrg5$cat$1@panix3.panix.com> <uq2m79$ak4$2@reader1.panix.com> <uq2mbs$203u0$1@dont-email.me> <tf4asipi9e6obpt3gkveko25f3sl95ou3k@4ax.com> <uq5j55$2mubr$1@dont-email.me> <v9fdsitce012a0tg94mr6rk0vnjk7u7bc1@4ax.com> <uq6fia$2rqhv$1@dont-email.me> <m0jesipguag4a9e7hutdn318044d20ngug@4ax.com> <uq81al$371m8$1@dont-email.me> <0u9gsiljgbivfnl2nbbo5rcmre2quhrcud@4ax.com> <uqanli$10sap$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:03:56 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 18:03 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:04:18 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Rights and legal immigration and so forth are tenants of the success of America but these are being
>diluted by so many left wing policies.
>The border is one.

The right consistently ignores that our immigration system is in dire need of major
overhaul. Republicans won't address it. Even if they and Trump walk away with the
election in November, the most we'll get out of them is some XOs and a dog and pony show
of pretending to do something about it.

The right has been complaining about immigration since they screwed it up in 1986.

Swill
--
"Trump has erased the assumption that credibility is a nice thing to have."
- David Brooks

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<uqb74n$13gni$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35209&group=alt.politics#35209

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 11:28:20 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 19:28 UTC

pothead wrote:
> Rights and legal immigration and so forth are tenants of the success of America but these are being

The legal immigration of dark skinned people from Africa.
Otherwise all immigration was legal immigration until racists like
you freaked out.

> diluted by so many left wing policies.
> The border is one.

People are going to cross the border unless you want to spend
trillions to militarise both land border and both ocean borders.

Besides wasting all that money, you want to crater the economy
that has to pay for all that.

Trust me. California became a minority majority state years ago.
We're making hay and maryjane while the sun shines.

> Cashless bail and soft on criminals is another one.

The Constitution requires reasonable bails. The truth is you want
to lock Those People so they can't go to work and feed themselves
and their families. It also means they can't pay taxes but that
lets white dudettes whine about all the money spent on gaols which
have to comply with the Constitution.

> What about the rights of the victims and their families?

Tough shit. In the real world there's a continuing balance between
the costs of law enforcement and costs of not enforcing. Bad
things have always happenned to good people.

'He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends
rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.'

What about the rights of dinosaurs not to have big ass rocks
dropped on them?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<lA9yN.319921$7sbb.212242@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35210&group=alt.politics#35210

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: NoB...@nowhere.corn (NoBody)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 11:52:52 -0800
 by: NoBody - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 19:52 UTC

On 2/11/2024 7:04 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-11, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:30:45 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Change is huge motivator and right now change is what the people want.
>>
>> More falsehoods.
>
> Tell it to Obama as change was one of the focal points of his campaigns.
>

>> America is the greatest nation that has ever existed. We have done this in large part be
>> declaring that individuals have rights that supercede all human characteristics.
>
> Rights and legal immigration and so forth are tenants [sic]

Really? To whom do they pay rent?

> of the success of America but these are being
> diluted by so many left wing policies.

Bullshit.

> The border is one.

Bullshit.

> Cashless bail and soft on criminals is another one.

Cash bail is racist. No place in the U.S. is "soft on criminals."

Re: Republicans Lying About "Border Crisis"

<btrisihv565idd3ta4298ciu6es1a144qg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35214&group=alt.politics#35214

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
References: <upqrg5$cat$1@panix3.panix.com> <uq2m79$ak4$2@reader1.panix.com> <uq2mbs$203u0$1@dont-email.me> <tf4asipi9e6obpt3gkveko25f3sl95ou3k@4ax.com> <uq5j55$2mubr$1@dont-email.me> <v9fdsitce012a0tg94mr6rk0vnjk7u7bc1@4ax.com> <uq6fia$2rqhv$1@dont-email.me> <m0jesipguag4a9e7hutdn318044d20ngug@4ax.com> <uq81al$371m8$1@dont-email.me> <0u9gsiljgbivfnl2nbbo5rcmre2quhrcud@4ax.com> <uqanli$10sap$1@dont-email.me> <uqb74n$13gni$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 20:09:35 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 01:09 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 11:28:20 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>pothead wrote:
>> Rights and legal immigration and so forth are tenants of the success of America but these are being
>
>The legal immigration of dark skinned people from Africa.
>Otherwise all immigration was legal immigration until racists like
>you freaked out.
>

>> diluted by so many left wing policies.
>> The border is one.
>
>People are going to cross the border unless you want to spend
>trillions to militarise both land border and both ocean borders.
>
>Besides wasting all that money, you want to crater the economy
>that has to pay for all that.
>
>Trust me. California became a minority majority state years ago.
>We're making hay and maryjane while the sun shines.
>
>> Cashless bail and soft on criminals is another one.
>
>The Constitution requires reasonable bails. The truth is you want
>to lock Those People so they can't go to work and feed themselves
>and their families. It also means they can't pay taxes but that
>lets white dudettes whine about all the money spent on gaols which
>have to comply with the Constitution.
>
>> What about the rights of the victims and their families?
>
>Tough shit. In the real world there's a continuing balance between
>the costs of law enforcement and costs of not enforcing. Bad
>things have always happenned to good people.
>
>'He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends
>rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.'
>
>What about the rights of dinosaurs not to have big ass rocks
>dropped on them?

LOL! BAR . . . WAP . . .

Swill