From: theBe...@cairo.ankh.io (He Who Sees All)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: A complete utter disgrace
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 08:49:56 +0800
 by: He Who Sees All - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 00:49 UTC

Biden is a fucking absolute tottering disgrace in his sell out to the
Jews.

Yep, what HAMAS did is repugnant. But one cannot subdue an entire
race of people, slowly steal their land and build settlements right
next door, starve and blockade them, and THEN expect their youth to
not be "radicalised".

However, what the cunt Netanyahu is doing now defies descriptioin.
Killing civilians en masse in order to root out HAMAS, women and
children slaughtered with American JDAM kitted bombs, and now
INCREASING the onslaught - and fucking tottering senile cuntfaced
BIDEN is there egging him on.

Netanyahu has so much blood on his hands he will never wash it off,
nor will the Jews. War, real war, not that thing in eastern Europe,
may well be coming. The archtypal armageddon where Biblical prophesy
(in which I have no belief at all) foretold. All nations against the
Jews and how the fucking FUCK did Netanyahu take world opinion which
was solidly behind Israel after HAMAS killed all those people and
transform it into a cup full of shite? Turned world opinion against
them for how they are mishandling the Gaza thing?

For the first time since 2016, I'm starting to think that maybe Trump
isn't the worst choice for POTUS after all...and Trump is really,
really laying low on all this chaos, sensibly.

Re: A complete utter disgrace

<op.2c7wjlu47eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3495&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3495

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: A complete utter disgrace
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 14:17:35 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:17 UTC

On Sun, 22 Oct 2023 01:49:56 +0100, He Who Sees All
<theBeach@cairo.ankh.io> wrote:

> Biden is a fucking absolute tottering disgrace in his sell out to the
> Jews.
>
> Yep, what HAMAS did is repugnant. But one cannot subdue an entire
> race of people, slowly steal their land and build settlements right
> next door, starve and blockade them, and THEN expect their youth to
> not be "radicalised".
>
> However, what the cunt Netanyahu is doing now defies descriptioin.
> Killing civilians en masse in order to root out HAMAS, women and
> children slaughtered with American JDAM kitted bombs, and now
> INCREASING the onslaught - and fucking tottering senile cuntfaced
> BIDEN is there egging him on.
>
> Netanyahu has so much blood on his hands he will never wash it off,
> nor will the Jews. War, real war, not that thing in eastern Europe,
> may well be coming. The archtypal armageddon where Biblical prophesy
> (in which I have no belief at all) foretold. All nations against the
> Jews and how the fucking FUCK did Netanyahu take world opinion which
> was solidly behind Israel after HAMAS killed all those people and
> transform it into a cup full of shite? Turned world opinion against
> them for how they are mishandling the Gaza thing?
>
> For the first time since 2016, I'm starting to think that maybe Trump
> isn't the worst choice for POTUS after all...and Trump is really,
> really laying low on all this chaos, sensibly.

### - morel issues aside (because ultimately no one fucking has any!) the
big concern is that the attack on israel wasn't random but was a highly
organised event, all 1,500 hammas attackers being almost immediately wiped
out in what was clearly a mass-suicidal gesture singularly designed to
ignite a much bigger flame in the region when israel then went predictably
ape over the most shocking/graphic attack upon them since ww2...

and apparently it's working!

re ukraine: nato's stated aim/goal is as a highly organised/coordinated
self defense force/deterrent etc, yet which at a moments notice could just
as easily turn into a highly coordinated attack force (arguably it's real
purpose) against russia's flank, if needed, in a much wider war...

which is precisely what's likely to happen if/when the middle east blows
up inevitably dragging russia & china into the equation too

"war is the absence of reason." --unknown/can't remember whom